• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( -.- Himegari, slap yourself. Just once. For a friend of mine who is lying on their sleeping bed.)

[/QUOTE]
but uhhh...why do you keep spelling Himeragi wrong? xD and wait is Fukushima sleeping right now?)))

Layla could feel more blood pushing to exit her body from another exit. Gritting her teeth, Layla flashed a soft smile to Akira and shook her head, slowly forcing herself up to a straightened posture. After doing so, Layla leaned her body up against Akira, sighing heavilly. "Nothing important dear. Ill be well if Luna takes care of it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but uhhh...why do you keep spelling Himeragi wrong? xD and wait is Fukushima sleeping right now?)))

[/QUOTE]
(Fudge the spelling. Anyway, Akira is busy. Deal with it. Kay? When he gets here, he simply gets here.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok ok jeez o .o i just had a rough day...)))

[/QUOTE]
(A pitiful excuse. Many people have rough days, but its no excuse to be an-...its no reason to do what you do.)

a pitiful excuse...you dont even know what happened to me...look i just had a really rough day ok? ik other people have rough days but today...is just far ok? idc if you want to know why its a rough and or bad day for me, i dont really care if i say it or not)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]a pitiful excuse...you dont even know what happened to me...look i just had a really rough day ok? ik other people have rough days but today...is just far ok? idc if you want to know why its a rough and or bad day for me, i dont really care if i say it or not)))

[/QUOTE]
(I get it. Rough day. You said it almost five times. If I wanted to know, I'd ask. Now if you don't mind, stop getting upset with people doing things that you always do. Also, if you fuss, contact that person in a secluded message. Thank you.Class dismissed.)

LOLMAN101 said:
((If you guys really want to fight it out can u just take it to pm i doubt that anyone here wants to see it))
agreed...lets just drop the arguement. besides we should have fun in a rp right? so yea...)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I'm a lover, not a fighter. XDx)

[/QUOTE]
*facedesk* THEN WHY DID WE ARGUE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!! >.< )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi was still wrapped in her towel, she was already looking out of the window with her eyes closed when Shiroe addressed him about the great surge of power. Surge of destruction. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a sigh.
"Fukushima."

Tasuke's attention was also turned to the window, the exact time Luna's was, both of them stood staring out of the window for a bit, "Something happened. Something not good happen- ACK!" Tasuke gripped his chest and fell to his knees, he cursed repeatedly under his breath as he clutched tighter, curling up in pain.

anyone here?

@ZackIsDead where is everyone? omg.
Shiroe wore his glasses stood up and said Who is Fukushima?

LOLMAN101 said:
((Like @Fukushima Akira said the council were all npcs so anyone can control them including killing them + i just realized Caden is kinda equal to Kuroh now both transcendent beings))
((( No. Just. No. As I stated previously, you can't 'Become a Transcended Being'. You're born it. So no, Caden isn't a Transcended Being, as no matter how many years you train, and how many powers you have, you can't become a Transcended Being, at all. If anything, he's a pure Demon now. )))

LOLMAN101 said:
((no offence but i'm using this not your own lore http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Demon_Physiology it says to BECOME))
well...to be honest...im sorta annoyed that Kuroh is a Transcended Being cuz (and im not really trying to offend, just saying my thoughts) so far, Kuroh can teleport, he can also teleport you. and their way above. having 2 transcended beings, just makes me...uhhh how should i say this...flip a desk. just please be a normal demon or atleast what you previously were, an Opast (if that can still happen) so im just on Akira's side right now)))

LOLMAN101 said:
((no offence but i'm using this not your own lore http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Demon_Physiology it says to BECOME))
((( Either way, Kuroh and Caden -At their full power- are not equal. Caden is a Transcended Demon. Kuroh is a Transcendent Being. Two separate races. Transcended Demons are those who have become more powerful than a regular Demon. A Transcendent Being is one who is far more powerful than all of creation -At full power, of course-. This is due to all life essentially being created by Transcendent Beings' creations -Aka Gods-. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Either way, Kuroh and Caden -At their full power- are not equal. Caden is a Transcendent Demon. Kuroh is a Transcended Being. Two separate races. Transcendent Demons are those who have become more powerful than a regular Demon. A Transcendent Being is one who is far more powerful than all of creation -At full power, of course-. This is due to all life essentially being created by Transcendent Beings' creations -Aka Gods-. )))

[/QUOTE]
i think you tripped between Transcended and Transcendent cuz you said transcendent twice...js >.>)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...to be honest...im sorta annoyed that Kuroh is a Transcended Being cuz (and im not really trying to offend, just saying my thoughts) so far, Kuroh can teleport, he can also teleport you. and their way above. having 2 transcended beings, just makes me...uhhh how should i say this...flip a desk. just please be a normal demon or atleast what you previously were, an Opast (if that can still happen) so im just on Akira's side right now)))

[/QUOTE]
((( There are three Transcendent Beings: Akira, Kenji and Kuroh. Akira being the strongest, Kuroh and Kenji are equal in their powers. Also, Kuroh can teleport through the use that i put in his CS. I had Kuroh teleport Himeragi and the other guy out due to it being his apartment, therefore he can control what other's can and can't do. For instance, in the Fukushima Estate, if Akira is wary of you, your powers will be removed temporarily while you're within the Fukushima Estate. Also, what do you mean by 'way above'? )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back