• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Don't mind it.
But your accusation was correct, I am.)

[/QUOTE]
(It's ok <3 you probably don't really mean to hurt our feels)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Shut up. I don't care enough to worry about your feels.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ow...)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( DX ...You're too sensitive)

[/QUOTE]
( I surry ;-; )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I probably am xD )

Isabella had positioned herself to stand at the opening of the school, cars whizzing by behind her as she brought her attention to him. The date, she had forgotten to give him an answer. Is it what humans do? Cutting her thoughts shirt, Isabella shit her eyelids over her irises and straightened her posture, finally responding. "I don't see why not."

tumblr_nec6t6wlIz1smxh7ao3_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
so you cut your thoughts shirt and you shit your eyelids... x3)))

So what if she does?))

Slaxt said:
( <3 So nice ;-; )
Only for little slaxt.))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname eyed her for a few moments, before finally removing himself from the door and fully stepping into the room of which he had followed her to. He neglected to say anything, until he closed the door behibd himself. Once he did so, he carefully stopped to stand just a foot away from her with a soft expression in his irises. "Would you like to go now?"
Luna then opened the cunbard, pulling out a can of sausages. In doing so, she then closed the cubbard and set the can on the counter. After doing so, she carefully turned to face him, just before pulling herself up to settle on the counter kicking her feet.

[/QUOTE]
"Now?" Mio blinked, looking up at Kaname blankly before she gave a soft smile. "Sure," she said lightly, gently nodding her head.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I still love you thoe <3 Don't take it seriously DX)

[/QUOTE]
(I know cx <3)

Caden watched Kuroh obliterate the demons from a nearby balcony and chuckled."I never thought he would come here. Especially so angry. Should I intervene?" He said turning his head sideways to look at Sheoxaro sitting beside him. "No I've been waiting for the council to fall so us Opasts can rule." He replied. "But no we have grown in show much power in the last 293 years (time is different in this world) to the point we are more then Opast we are... transcendent. I believe it is time for us to take action" "I agree but wait until he has slaughtered the council. Gives us one less thing to do". So they waited until Kuroh left and with a thought were in the main meeting room. Caden walked slowly as his finger pressed against the long table until he arrived at the thrown. No normal demons could ever come into its presence. Even council members had to bow before the throne and no one was allowed to sit in the leaders thrown or they would be immediately executed. However, Caden casually sat down in it, crossed his legs and looked at the table that had the illusion of being infinitely long as Sheoxaro sat down beside him. "Let's change the look of this place a bit." Caden said with a blink of a eye the whole building into some kind of cathedral structure made mostly of concrete and human remains. Good temporary place until I think of something more original

(Sora and Clover is open)

Clover finally arrived at the dorms. He walked to his dorm and found a hundred dollars on the floor. He shrugged and walked passed it. He then finally arrived in his dorm. "Ahh what a nice room..." Clover then walked over to the bed and laid down.

LOLMAN101 said:
((Should I make a new character sheet for Caden he has changed A LOT))
(Dunno if you want. It could help the new users that join everyday with what's going on)

*after my classmate leaves with a bag of chips, i sense something very off in the demon world*

''......hey Kuroh...yknow Caden and that Sheoxaro thing right? they're actually...back...and in the demon world...wanna go kill him?''

and seriously, can you guys stop fucking with the god damn council?!! -.-'')))

actually know what? fuck it.)))

*demon council kicks out Caden and Sheoxaro cuz there's a barrier that teleports non-council members into the human world and Caden and Sheoxaro then appear in the human world*

kinda getting tired that people are fuckin with the god damn council, stop fucking with them already jeez! if you want to fuck with the council, fuck with Himeragi not the damn council =.=)))

then il be the council part-time =.=;; il just act as the council if theres any interference. but yea theres a barrier so keep that in mind. they may be NPCs, but il control them half the time, and theres a barrier so again, the barrier teleports NON-COUNCIL MEMBERS to the human world. so touching it, is just impossible)))

......i guess there can be more than one council...fine....lets just say there was a barrier only on the Head Council and you only took over another council)))

(You really shouldn't put a NPC demon council in a role-play full of free demons in the first place. Unless you're going to actually own the council members and allow others to participate, it is just asking for issues and interference.)

so yea...you just took over Mashimoro Council, grats to ya xD (the council with the Barrier is Ranox Council. and theres other councils with barriers, basically the high councils so yea.)))

Kraken said:
(You really shouldn't put a NPC demon council in a role-play full of free demons in the first place. Unless you're going to actually own the council members and allow others to participate, it is just asking for issues and interference.)
we fixed that already, Caden took another council. not the one i favored)))

*senses one of the lowest councils has been lost*

''actually...never mind Kuroh. Caden sorta just took one of the lowest councils in the demon world...''

*shrugs*

''shouldnt be that much of a problem...''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back