• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*appears infront of Kuroh*
''i already lost something i valued more than them.''

*points at you*

''and that was you. and even if i disrespect your family, im also disrespecting my foster family''

*remembering i was adopted by one of the Fukushima when i was 3 years old*

''so go ahead and kill me. your only fulfilling your childish wishes. if i was still in the Fukushima, i'd consider you a major disgrace''

[/QUOTE]
((( Wouldn't work. Akira and Kenji are the only Fukushima in existence. They are Transcended Beings, which there is only four left in existence; Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and The Watcher. They descended from High Realm -A place no being other than Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and The Watcher can go- to Earth after Ragnarok was killed by Akira. Akira is the leader of the Fukushima, by which he didn't adopt anyone. So yeah, Himeragi wasn't adopted by the Fukushima -.- )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wouldn't work. Akira and Kenji are the only Fukushima in existence. They are Transcended Beings, which there is only four left in existence; Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and The Watcher. They descended from High Realm -A place no being other than Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and The Watcher can go- to Earth after Ragnarok was killed by Akira. Akira is the leader of the Fukushima, by which he didn't adopt anyone. So yeah, Himeragi wasn't adopted by the Fukushima -.- )))

[/QUOTE]
fine...and atleast have some difficulty in killing the council members, they can defend also)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fine...and atleast have some difficulty in killing the council members, they can defend also)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Transcended Beings are those with powers far beyond Gods and Devils. Kuroh hasn't fully matured, however dispatching lowly Demons would and is, a breeze for him >.> )))

actually dont even try and kill them at all, i set them a barrier that if anyone that isnt a council member or any of its soldiers, it will drain their power away and paralyze you continuously so that 1 hour effect you have, wont really work cuz your being paralyzed continuously and repeatedly)))

.....*turns head to the side and puts hand over my smiling mouth* i consider that a bit of god moding~)))

''and this is for making me have a crush on someone very childish''

*slaps Kuroh across the face*

Isabella watched the drama unfold. It went from Kuroh asking her on a date, to Kuroh and Himegari arguing right before her eyes. Tough love? Isabella wasnt quite sure, but she simply stood to be facing the opposite direction of Kuroh, while he was speaking with Himegari, who was behind her somewhere. Isabella held a curious look on her facade, while listening in silence. She still hadn't thought of a response to Kuroh, but now wasn't the best time to even consider that invitation. Things were hectic in the human world. Though she couldn't say much, for it wasn't always paradise upstairs. Soon enough, Himegari slapped Kuroh. This caused Isabella's lips to part as she took in a breath, anticipating his strike back.

noragami-ep1-mp4_snapshot_07-40_2014-01-07_20-13-07.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]actually dont even try and kill them at all, i set them a barrier that if anyone that isnt a council member or any of its soldiers, it will drain their power away and paralyze you continuously so that 1 hour effect you have, wont really work cuz your being paralyzed continuously and repeatedly)))

.....*turns head to the side and puts hand over my smiling mouth* i consider that a bit of god moding~)))

[/QUOTE]
((( It's only Godmodding if it was towards another player's Characters. I've been RPing for ten years, so I know exactly what Gmodding is. Last time I checked, the Demon Council is an NPC (Non-Player Character-, as proof that it isn't in the CS as your character. Therefore, it isn't godmodding. Also, Kuroh has natural immunity to powers. You should really check out his CS. Also, here's the rules for RP, as you clearly have no idea how to actually RP:

1. Respect and Etiquette

Be courteous to your fellow RPers and try not to disrupt the RP as much as possible. If you'd like to discuss something concerning the RP it's preferred to do so through private messages, or in a separate, discussion and planning thread if one is available. Posting OOC within an RP is fine, but try to keep it to a minimum, or as part of your IC post. If you plan on leaving an RP for whatever reason, please have the common courtesy to write yourself out of it, in character. This is important because if you didn't, anyone who had been interacting with you would be stuck because you failed to give them a reason, in character, to progress without you.

2. No Godmoding or Metagaming

This is regarded as the ultimate low in RPing and is not only disrespectful, but is also unfair. Godmoding could entail either an RPer controlling other people's characters without permission, (performing closed ended attacks -- This part is generally accepted throughout the RP community, the rest aren't under any circumstances). People are usually unaware of when they are godmodding, so veterans or staff will usually inform the godmodder of their activities in an attempt to bring it to light. If they continue, they will be verbally warned and if it continues after that, their warn bar will be raised until the point has gotten across.

Metagaming, while similar, is a bit different. When someone metagames, they are reacting to events and characters using out of character knowledge. An example would be knowing another character's name despite your character never having met them or having any prior knowledge about them. Another example would be knowing the enemy's next move by reading it in a post the owner of said enemy character has made. These are things that you are not supposed to know in character, therefore, these things should not affect the way you RP and should have no bearing on your character's actions because they do not have any knowledge of these things. Similarly to godmodding, this will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with accordingly.

3. Basic English is Your Friend

Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation are a very important part of RPing, not only as a way of better describing and communicating to other people your intentions in a post, but also as a way of improving your language skills. RPing can be a fun and educational exercise and all we ask is that people glance over their posts and make sure they're clearly legible before making the post.

4. Content is More Important Than Volume

RPers don't expect a four page English essay for a post, but at the same time, they don't want to see one composed of one or two sentences. The content of your posts is the most important thing, as it shows your character reacting to the world around them and interacting with the people around them in as realistic a manner as possible within their personalities. It's important to put some effort into your posts to make them believable and a lot easier to understand and react to. If your posts don't convey much then you shouldn't really expect people to take you very seriously in an RP.

5. Be Reasonable and Realistic

The RP setting here on Fantasy High is basically a modern one with plenty of sci-fi and fantasy elements. This however, does not mean anything goes, as it's sort of a prerequisite for things to make sense before going through. I don't want to limit the amount of fun people want to have here, but there are some things that won't be tolerated, because they just don't make enough sense to exist within our universe. If you feel like you have a character, or an ability or anything like that that seems ridiculous to you, chances are it probably is. Unless you can explain how these things exist within our setting, then they probably won't be tolerated.

A good example of this is having some kind of anthropomorphic animal character; unless you can provide a sensible example as to how this creature exists other than "they're just there", then it's unacceptable. Saying they're a mutant, or a metahuman, or are from an alien planet or even from an alternate dimension or reality are reasonable explanations for how this character can exist. The fact of the matter is, there is no "furry race" as the concept itself causes multiple contradictions within the universe (like anthro dogs having pet dogs and anthro cows eating beef) and just seem like lazy writing, especially with regards to fan characters. Though fancharacters are allowed, they'd have to exist within the universe within reason (a perfect example of this is Lonely's Yoruichi) and can't just "be there".

6. There is No Monopoly On Things

While the entire RPing world is free reign for the most part, people can dictate certain aspects of it for themselves. This, however, does not mean they have some kind of monopoly on something. If one RPer created a race of demons, it does not mean another RPer can't have his own race of demons that are completely unrelated to the former's. This example could easily be explained as each race existing on a different plane, so it's not all that ridiculous to imagine. Another issue is monopolising the environment; Even if someone had an RP character that was an influential figure with political ties, it would be very difficult, realistically, for this person to outright take over an entire nation. Likewise, RPers should not have a monopoly on something as big as a nation itself or even a planet and do with it what they please, not unless it was fictional and belonged to them.

If it's hard to understand what I'm trying to say, here's a good example; the Earth is under attack from an invading alien force and the end result is the entire world becoming some post apocalyptic wasteland and only one city surviving, which is now governed by some corporation because of their goodwill charitability in rebuilding and protecting it. Now imagine all of this was orchestrated by one RPer...you see where I'm going with this? It's not really fair to have so much control over something, especially when having so many radical changes in our RPing world that affect us all. The only way this will fly is if it was set in some kind of alternate universe that is not canonical to our existing one.

7. Every Action Has a Reaction

While it's easy to disregard things in an RP setting, it still remains that everything you do will have a consequence or effect on the world and characters around you. That being said, RPing with a modest amount of realism is advisable considering it wouldn't be right for someone to, say, blow up The White House and expect to walk around the streets Washington DC as if nothing happened. In fact, an action like that could very well cost a character the ability to even function in society at all, meaning they probably could never be seen out in public without eliciting a negative reaction. We don't RP in a comic book setting, at least, not one that doesn't attempt to function like the real world would, so just try to remember that and be mindful of what you decide to do in character.

8. Detailed Character Profiles Are Important

Since you will be using your characters prominently when RPing, it's important for you to outline who they are and what they are capable of doing. This is not only important for you to clearly outline where your character stands in the world, but it's also necessary for other people to know what they're reacting to when presented with said character. This also helps prevent godmodding in that RPers will know (out of character of course) what your character is capable of doing and what they are not capable of doing. It also makes a good reference for character growth, in that it will have a detailed backstory of the character's exploits over the course of it's RP lifetime.

9. Finish What You Started

When people join an RP, they are excited about the prospect and begin formulating ways in which they can take part in the plot. When an RP dies due to inactivity, or due to the creator's own carelessness, then it only serves to demotivate people from RPing altogether, especially if this becomes a regular occurance. In short, if you happen to hop in an RP, have a good idea of where you want to go with it and make sure you see it to your character's finale.

Now here's some basic things for you to read:

Roleplay (RP): A game in which a person takes on the role of a character, or characters, and acts out in a story or battle. Think of it as collaborative storywriting with other people.

Character: The player's character used in the RP. Character profiles can be found in the RP Profiles section of the board.

Out of Character (OOC): Talk between RPers when they are speaking as themselves and not the characters they play. Examples of how one can differentiate this between other RP text are (parenthesis), ((double parenthesis)) or (((triple parenthesis))) sometimes preceeded by "OOC".

In Character (IC): Text used when the RP characters are speaking, usually between “quotation marks”. Most characters have unique text colours used to discern them from other characters.

Thought: Text used when the RP character is in thought and not actually conveying said thoughts into spoken words. Examples of this might be in Italics, accompanying the character's unique text colour.

Descriptive: Story narrative and general descriptions of events, surroundings, actions and behaviour. This is what the RPer uses to flesh out their post and communicate how their character behaves in accordance with everything around them.

Different people like to use different styles of RPing, so it's really up to you to find your niche in the community. While some people like using script form (writing everything out in the style of a movie script), others prefer to do things in novel format (like how a novel is written). As long as what you're trying to say is clear and concise, it shouldn't matter how you go about doing it. There you have it. That's the rules of RPing, learn them. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Only Godmodding if it was towards another player's Characters. I've been RPing for ten years, so I know exactly what Gmodding is. Last time I checked, the Demon Council is an NPC (Non-Player Character-, as proof that it isn't in the CS as your character. Therefore, it isn't godmodding. Also, Kuroh has natural immunity to powers. You should really check out his CS. Also, here's the rules for RP, as you clearly have no idea
1. Respect and Etiquette

Be courteous to your fellow RPers and try not to disrupt the RP as much as possible. If you'd like to discuss something concerning the RP it's preferred to do so through private messages, or in a separate, discussion and planning thread if one is available. Posting OOC within an RP is fine, but try to keep it to a minimum, or as part of your IC post. If you plan on leaving an RP for whatever reason, please have the common courtesy to write yourself out of it, in character. This is important because if you didn't, anyone who had been interacting with you would be stuck because you failed to give them a reason, in character, to progress without you.

2. No Godmoding or Metagaming

This is regarded as the ultimate low in RPing and is not only disrespectful, but is also unfair. Godmoding could entail either an RPer controlling other people's characters without permission, performing closed ended attacks. People are usually unaware of when they are godmodding, so veterans or staff will usually inform the godmodder of their activities in an attempt to bring it to light. If they continue, they will be verbally warned and if it continues after that, their warn bar will be raised until the point has gotten across.

Metagaming, while similar, is a bit different. When someone metagames, they are reacting to events and characters using out of character knowledge. An example would be knowing another character's name despite your character never having met them or having any prior knowledge about them. Another example would be knowing the enemy's next move by reading it in a post the owner of said enemy character has made. These are things that you are not supposed to know in character, therefore, these things should not affect the way you RP and should have no bearing on your character's actions because they do not have any knowledge of these things. Similarly to godmodding, this will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with accordingly.

3. Basic English is Your Friend

Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation are a very important part of RPing, not only as a way of better describing and communicating to other people your intentions in a post, but also as a way of improving your language skills. RPing can be a fun and educational exercise and all we ask is that people glance over their posts and make sure they're clearly legible before making the post.

4. Content is More Important Than Volume

RPers don't expect a four page English essay for a post, but at the same time, they don't want to see one composed of one or two sentences. The content of your posts is the most important thing, as it shows your character reacting to the world around them and interacting with the people around them in as realistic a manner as possible within their personalities. It's important to put some effort into your posts to make them believable and a lot easier to understand and react to. If your posts don't convey much then you shouldn't really expect people to take you very seriously in an RP.

5. Be Reasonable and Realistic

The RP setting here on Fantasy High is basically a modern one with plenty of sci-fi and fantasy elements. This however, does not mean anything goes, as it's sort of a prerequisite for things to make sense before going through. I don't want to limit the amount of fun people want to have here, but there are some things that won't be tolerated, because they just don't make enough sense to exist within our universe. If you feel like you have a character, or an ability or anything like that that seems ridiculous to you, chances are it probably is. Unless you can explain how these things exist within our setting, then they probably won't be tolerated.

A good example of this is having some kind of anthropomorphic animal character; unless you can provide a sensible example as to how this creature exists other than "they're just there", then it's unacceptable. Saying they're a mutant, or a metahuman, or are from an alien planet or even from an alternate dimension or reality are reasonable explanations for how this character can exist. The fact of the matter is, there is no "furry race" as the concept itself causes multiple contradictions within the universe (like anthro dogs having pet dogs and anthro cows eating beef) and just seem like lazy writing, especially with regards to fan characters. Though fancharacters are allowed, they'd have to exist within the universe within reason (a perfect example of this is Lonely's Yoruichi) and can't just "be there".

6. There is No Monopoly On Things

While the entire RPing world is free reign for the most part, people can dictate certain aspects of it for themselves. This, however, does not mean they have some kind of monopoly on something. If one RPer created a race of demons, it does not mean another RPer can't have his own race of demons that are completely unrelated to the former's. This example could easily be explained as each race existing on a different plane, so it's not all that ridiculous to imagine. Another issue is monopolising the environment; Even if someone had an RP character that was an influential figure with political ties, it would be very difficult, realistically, for this person to outright take over an entire nation. Likewise, RPers should not have a monopoly on something as big as a nation itself or even a planet and do with it what they please, not unless it was fictional and belonged to them.

If it's hard to understand what I'm trying to say, here's a good example; the Earth is under attack from an invading alien force and the end result is the entire world becoming some post apocalyptic wasteland and only one city surviving, which is now governed by some corporation because of their goodwill charitability in rebuilding and protecting it. Now imagine all of this was orchestrated by one RPer...you see where I'm going with this? It's not really fair to have so much control over something, especially when having so many radical changes in our RPing world that affect us all. The only way this will fly is if it was set in some kind of alternate universe that is not canonical to our existing one.

7. Every Action Has a Reaction

While it's easy to disregard things in an RP setting, it still remains that everything you do will have a consequence or effect on the world and characters around you. That being said, RPing with a modest amount of realism is advisable considering it wouldn't be right for someone to, say, blow up The White House and expect to walk around the streets Washington DC as if nothing happened. In fact, an action like that could very well cost a character the ability to even function in society at all, meaning they probably could never be seen out in public without eliciting a negative reaction. We don't RP in a comic book setting, at least, not one that doesn't attempt to function like the real world would, so just try to remember that and be mindful of what you decide to do in character.

8. Detailed Character Profiles Are Important

Since you will be using your characters prominently when RPing, it's important for you to outline who they are and what they are capable of doing. This is not only important for you to clearly outline where your character stands in the world, but it's also necessary for other people to know what they're reacting to when presented with said character. This also helps prevent godmodding in that RPers will know (out of character of course) what your character is capable of doing and what they are not capable of doing. It also makes a good reference for character growth, in that it will have a detailed backstory of the character's exploits over the course of it's RP lifetime.

9. Finish What You Started

When people join an RP, they are excited about the prospect and begin formulating ways in which they can take part in the plot. When an RP dies due to inactivity, or due to the creator's own carelessness, then it only serves to demotivate people from RPing altogether, especially if this becomes a regular occurance. In short, if you happen to hop in an RP, have a good idea of where you want to go with it and make sure you see it to your character's finale.

Now here's some basic things for you to read:

Roleplay (RP): A game in which a person takes on the role of a character, or characters, and acts out in a story or battle. Think of it as collaborative storywriting with other people.

Character: The player's character used in the RP. Character profiles can be found in the RP Profiles section of the board.

Out of Character (OOC): Talk between RPers when they are speaking as themselves and not the characters they play. Examples of how one can differentiate this between other RP text are (parenthesis), ((double parenthesis)) or (((triple parenthesis))) sometimes preceeded by "OOC".

In Character (IC): Text used when the RP characters are speaking, usually between “quotation marks”. Most characters have unique text colours used to discern them from other characters.

Thought: Text used when the RP character is in thought and not actually conveying said thoughts into spoken words. Examples of this might be in Italics, accompanying the character's unique text colour.

Descriptive: Story narrative and general descriptions of events, surroundings, actions and behaviour. This is what the RPer uses to flesh out their post and communicate how their character behaves in accordance with everything around them.

Different people like to use different styles of RPing, so it's really up to you to find your niche in the community. While some people like using script form (writing everything out in the style of a movie script), others prefer to do things in novel format (like how a novel is written). As long as what you're trying to say is clear and concise, it shouldn't matter how you go about doing it. There you have it. That's the rules of RPing, learn them. )))

[/QUOTE]
just get back to rping i dont really read the rules because it takes too long! *whacks you in the head with my palm in the process* =w=; ;) ))

Vanoss came behind Isabella and whispered in her ears like the devil You should assist someone, you should probably take the boys side Vanoss said as he looked at them both fighting (Vanoss is invisible for now)

@Mashiro Shiina

...♆Kuroh's anger slowly began building as Himeragi spoke to him. Then, he was slapped. Suddenly, he snapped. He pulled his arms back and his sword manifested. He soon lunged forward, his Calamity nature showing, and swung his sword, slashing Himeragi diagonally down her chest, soon following up with a swift kick to the stomach, sending her shooting out of the building and along the courtyard. The slash wasn't deep, nor was the kick filled with power. It was meant to send her back, and it did just that. Kuroh spoke, his voice emitting a low, growling sound at the same time he addressed her♆...

“ Get lost. I'm sick of you. ”

I8qMWf_zpshyvagjan.gif

((( Song playing in the background:

[media]

[/media] )))

*gets up undamaged but near the place he slashed it looked like a glass-type of armor*

''Nasod armor...sigh~ im so glad..''

*it then regenerates rebuilding itself and then it becomes fully invisible as if it wasnt there at all*

''i hope i dont have any classes with him...what a dick...''

*then walks to Kuroh's old dorm room and then watches a Japanese Comedy show on it*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( should I....or shouldn't I say something?)

[/QUOTE]
((( The confrontation's over anyway. )))

Note: Nasod Armor looks like that panel on this person's hand, thats the nasod armor

th

((( I just realized I've still to reveal any of Kuroh's powers. He's killed two characters using his own skill without powers xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oh. Er.)

[/QUOTE]
((( You can if you want. Just reply, so that Kuroh can return to the way he was before. )))

Isabella could hear a voice traveling into the depths of her ear, but hadnt the slightest idea of where it originated from. Slowly turning to look behind herself and seeing nothing, Isabella blinked and returned her gaze forward. Slowly stepping towards the damaged building from where Himegari came out of, Isabella tilted her head, taking mental notes. "This...is anger..Humans show by destroying."

*heads to class in my school uniform*

''sigh...when was the last time i attended a classroom...?''

“ I'm not a Human. I'm a Transcended Being. I thought we went over this, Isabella-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh said as he laughed slightly and poked his head around at Isabella. He had returned to normal. His sword then vanished in a string of white/blue light as he talked♆...

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo1_250_zps62qyw2rf.gif

Vanoss appeared between them clapping and saying Bravo,Child Vanoss then looked at Kuroh and said But you are becoming more like a human, my boy Vanoss said as he glared at Kuroh

*going to my class as i see Vanoss, Isabella and Kuroh but having a suspicious look at Vanoss and hides behind a vending machine watching*

''who is he?''

Isabella tilted her head slightly once Kuroh reminded her of his species. Isabella then sighed and shifted her gaze towards the stranger, raising her brow. Curious as ever, she blinked, beginning to questiom him. "Who are you? What are you talking about? How would you become a hunan? I dont understand."

"And all my land around the cabin?" she said skeptical she was trying to figure out what he we as trying to be a friend to her or a pest " for the god of chaos you sure are trying to be nice to some one like me"

@AsongOfIceandFire

*appears next to Vanoss smiling but still annoyed*

''so Isabella, to simply put...when he says Kuroh is becoming more human...he means he's starting to act more human...anyway...''

*looks at Vanoss with both eyes red and smiling and with a flaming gauntlet*

''i take it you think of this as a show-play...do you want to be involved with that play? your role in the play is simple anyway''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back