• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
" no ,its all healed and healthy " she said petting a bunny that was burnt in from fire , with each stroke skin healed and fur grew back she set the bunny down and walked over to a tree and touched its rough bark gently and it grew a few feet under her touch , she smiled and swept some of her hair away from her bright green eyes that now gazed upon him " please dont hurt them anymore"
Ansom tilted his head. "You are quite interesting." He chuckled. "But sadly, I must destroy this whole dimenson. Emphasis on must. I'm sorry." He looked around. "I shall wait for you to pack your things and leave." He nodded before laying against the ground, staring at the sky in contemplations with his brow furrowed.

Luna began digging in the fridge, ignoring his cheesy comment, but considered his question. "I don't plan on cooking. I'm only looking for a snack." Luna then closed the fridge, pulling out a single bottle of tea.

Isabella blinked. Personal. She read about it in the book from the library. Taking a moment to consider her next response, Isabella lowered her voice to a somewhat whisper. "I'll listen.."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname sighed, remaining silent even as his father and aunt departed. His attention returned to the spot where Kuroh once stood, and a seemingly confused Mio. Kaname then stepped towards the place of which he once did, before resting his head up against the doorway. "So, Mio. That date I owe you."

Isabella sat calmly on a lone bench, caressing the ends of her hair with two lone fingers. Isabella hadnt had anything to do since departing with Kuroh, and thus decided she should get to work on her assignment from her parents. With a trail of her gaze, Isabella stood up and dusted her uniformed skirt off. In doing so, she began walking towards the main office , beginning her quest in search for an iten she left around on school grounds.

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Mio snapped out of her zoned out state and looked at Kaname. Her hands were placed into her sweater pocket lazily. "Yes?" She said quietly, watching him closely.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna began digging in the fridge, ignoring his cheesy comment, but considered his question. "I don't plan on cooking. I'm only looking for a snack." Luna then closed the fridge, pulling out a single bottle of tea.

[/QUOTE]
"Well Tea isn't a usually deemed as a Snack." He raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was planning.

Kaname eyed her for a few moments, before finally removing himself from the door and fully stepping into the room of which he had followed her to. He neglected to say anything, until he closed the door behibd himself. Once he did do, he carefully stopped to stand just a foot away from her with a soft expression in his irises. "Would you like to go now?"

Luna then opened the cunbard, pulling out a can of sausages. In doing so, she then closed the cubbard and set the can on the counter. After doing so, she carefully turned to face him, just before pulling herself up to settle on the counter kicking her feet.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname eyed her for a few moments, before finally removing himself from the door and fully stepping into the room of which he had followed her to. He neglected to say anything, until he closed the door behibd himself. Once he did do, he carefully stopped to stand just a foot away from her with a soft expression in his irises. "Would you like to go now?"
Luna then opened the cunbard, pulling out a can of sausages. In doing so, she then closed the cubbard and set the can on the counter. After doing so, she carefully turned to face him, just before pulling herself up to settle on the counter kicking her feet.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked over and crapped the Can, looking at it, "I've always enjoyed these, they're pretty tasty." He looks at Luna, "I want me to cook for you? I enjoy cooking as well actually."

Once Ken finished mapping out the premises, he ended his snooping about when he got to the courtyard. The area looked peaceful but worn, as if there had been a lot to happen here recently. He looked around until he found a place to sit beneath one of the trees, and took a resting state in the shade of the leaves; sitting with his back pressed against the trunk and his bag placed on the ground next to him. He let down his hood and ran a singularly gloved hand through his short red hair as he closed his eyes in momentary peace.

O-chan: “I know, but it's really embarrassing..”

“ Aww. O-chan is all embarrassed~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon looked at Layla. He soon continued as he looked around at the park, soon finishing his ice cream cone. He spoke as he looked at an empty swing set, then at Layla♅...

“ Wanna go on the swing set? ”

-----Elsewhere----

...♆Kuroh slowly woke up. He'd had a nice sleep. This could be evident due to his relaxed posture. He slowly sat up and stretched, soon standing up. He went into the bathroom that was extended onto his bedroom and stepped into a shower. Ten minutes later, he came out. He got dried and put on fresh clothes. He soon vanished, appearing within the school's main building, soon noticing Isabella and Himeragi at the other side. He sighed heavily and walked the other way, closing his eyes♆...

tumblr_nf3av8Ax3o1smxh7ao2_250_zps9suxnsod.gif

"Cook for me? I think im fine." Luna raised her brow and rolled her irises. The idea of him cooking for her caused a gentle, childish giggle to escape her thinned lips. Sighing afterwards, Luna finally leaned up against him. "Fine. Go ahead."

Layla poked at Akira's ear, even while eating her cone. She had already finished the ice cream, and was earing the dampened cone. Crunching, she turned her crumb covered lips upward into a smile while her gaze yrailed over to O-chan. "Foxie is cute. Like foxes." Layla then gave a playful wink, hoping to tease him more. Soon enough, her attention returned to gaze as he asked if she wanted to be pushed on the swingset. Staring blankly for a few moments, Layla tilted her head to the side in response.

“ It'll be fun. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he looked at Layla. He then turned to O-chan♅...

“ Can you go look after Kuroh as you've been doing? ”

O-chan: “Sure.”

...O-chan then vanished from his position, leaving Akira and Layla alone...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head. "You are quite interesting." He chuckled. "But sadly, I must destroy this whole dimenson. Emphasis on must. I'm sorry." He looked around. "I shall wait for you to pack your things and leave." He nodded before laying against the ground, staring at the sky in contemplations with his brow furrowed.
" fine " she sighed and looked around all the animals and people lay down and all looked asleep but died peacefully Blue kissed Borris the bear goodbye and walked into the cabin , her eyes darkened and started packing her bags " why is he so weird " she says to her self with a sigh thinking about t him

AsongOfIceandFire said:
" fine " she sighed and looked around all the animals and people lay down and all looked asleep but died peacefully Blue kissed Borris the bear goodbye and walked into the cabin , her eyes darkened and started packing her bags " why is he so weird " she says to her self with a sigh thinking about t him

AsongOfIceandFire said:

Layla slowly treaded over towards the swingset. As she did so, she finished the last little bit of her cone, before plopping down to sit in one of the swings. As she did so, she carefully kicked her feet while tracking her gaze over towards the two. As she did so, the foxie disappeared, which brought her to sigh and shift her sideways, waiting for Akira.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla slowly treaded over towards the swingset. As she did so, she finished the last little bit of her cone, before plopping down to sit in one of the swings. As she did so, she carefully kicked her feet while tracking her gaze over towards the two. As she did so, the foxie disappeared, which brought her to sigh and shift her sideways, waiting for Akira.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira soon walked over to the swing set and stood behind Layla. He took the rubber seat and pulled back, lifting Layla into the air as he did so. He let go, sending Layla and the swing forward. Each time the swing came back to him, he'd push Layla's back lightly. He spoke♅...

“ How is it? ”

Sixxx said:

Ansom stood up and followed Blue into the cabin. "I truly am sorry but do not look so sad." He smiled. "Han did lend some land to another person and if that person were to stake the claim, I would not have to destroy it." He leaned in to Blue's ear. "That person is you and that land is your cabin." He backed away and winked.

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
*has a slight blush on my face*

''w-well...you see...its about Kuroh...he got mad at me cuz i attempted to kill him cuz of an assassin mission an organization told me do. i had to attempt it once and they wont have to nag me...so yea...i didnt really wanna try and kill him...a-and to be honest...''

*whispers in Isabella's ear blushing even more*

''i-i do have a crush on him...''

May Rin lay lazily on a bench, her eyes hooded, staring up at the sky. Cam was curled up on her stomach, sleeping. Today, she just wasn't feeling so happy. Maybe it was just that sort of day. Maybe, it was the approaching anniversary of her brothers death. Biting her lip, she lay her wrist over her eyes, and tried to think of anything else.

@anyone (May Rin lives the lonely life xD )

Isabella held an entirely blank expression as Himegari spoke. She didn't understand human emotion all that well, and somewhat envied Himegari for how easily she could express such things. Pushing her selfish thoughts aside with ease, Isabella blinked once Himegari confessed to having feelings for Kuroh. The thought traced her back to past events, which soon resulted in a light giggle from her. So that's what they do when having a connection. Slowly nodding her head as if studying, Isabella gazed at Himegari. "Tell him."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella held an entirely blank expression as Himegari spoke. She didn't understand human emotion all that well, and somewhat envied Himegari for how easily she could express such things. Pushing her selfish thoughts aside with ease, Isabella blinked once Himegari confessed to having feelings for Kuroh. The thought traced her back to past events, which soon resulted in a light giggle from her. So that's what they do when having a connection. Slowly nodding her head as if studying, Isabella gazed at Himegari. "Tell him."

[/QUOTE]
((Doesn't understand emotion you would be good friends with Seth xD ))

Clover was walking towards the dorms until he heard yelling "Hey kid! Take this" the man handed him keys. "These are the keys to my old mansion take it... It's all yours!" The man then got in his car and drove off. Clover didn't care for a mansion so he threw the keys back and it landed in front of a homeless man. The homeless man started crying and thanking God for the keys. Clover shrugged and walked off towards the dorms.

...♆Kuroh continued walking away, soon exiting the building and soon walked over to a large cherry blossom tree. He pulled out a large bottle of alcohol and filled a cup. soon muttering with an angered facial expression♆...

“ Expecting me to be okay with her attempting to kill me.. What an idiot. ”

You%20bastard_zps1ffcdcvr.jpg

...♆It could have been water in the glass but it wasn't. Even at three in the afternoon, that transparent liquid that bathed Kuroh's glass was traditional Japanese sake. The sake in his glass swirled due to the rocking motions of Kuroh's hand, listening to the chinking of the ice cubes, breathing in a fragrance that only years in a bottle could achieve. Already the worries of his day were beginning to fade, even before the first taste. Just watching its gentle vortex was hypnotizing enough. He soon began drinking the glass' contents♆...

Drink_zpslcntamsx.jpg

...♆Kuroh soon finished the glass and continued repeating the process. Filling the cup, then drinking it in one go. Soon, he had finished the bottle♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
“ What's it to you? ”

...♆Kuroh soon pulled out another bottle and placed it at his mouth, making his teeth grip the bottle's cork. He began tugging, attempting to pull the cork out. He was drunk, this was evident due to the large light shade of pink over his cheeks and nose. He had just drunk a large bottle of sake in one go, so it wasn't surprising that he'd be drunk. He was only focusing on the bottle. He didn't care that the male was towering over him. He still had a nice smelling aroma around him due to being a Transcended Being. All Transcended Being always had a nice smell, no matter what condition they were in. The alcohol's smell didn't stick to his body like it did with Humans, it just brushed off♆...

Drinking_zpsyeyofcm0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back