• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe came out and started cleaning the milk without saying a word

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi finished watching the show, "Don't be too upset. You can't take these things to heart little Shiroe."

I am not upset Shiroe said after he finished cleaning up Well.... i guess i shouldnt upset you too.... i am going to bed Shiroe said as he went to his bedroom and layed on his bed

(@LonelyAssassin i will reply after along time soo be patient)

(I'm always patient)

Yoruichi nodded and stood up, when he left to his room, she transformed into a Cat and leaped up onto the Window sill and jumped out of the Window.

May Rin thought to herself, This school really is strange. Night time was approaching quickly and she wasn't sure if it was too safe to journey into the woods at this point. Guess I'm staying at the school tonight. Maybe some archery practice would suit her. Pulling the bow from her shoulder, she positioned it appropriately in her hands. Reaching behind her, she took an arrow from her quiver and placed it into the bow. Drawing it back, she focused her attention on a nearby tree and it's branches. She noted the way the air was blowing, how fast and in which direction, the amount of tension in her bow, and the position of her target: A big green leaf jutting from one of the lower branches. It was about 50 feet away, she could easily hit it. With a sudden release, the arrow sailed through the air and pierced the leaf through its center. The leaf was now pinned to the trees trunk, fluttering softly with the breeze.

(Now its morning)Shiroe woke up on the bed and went into the living room to check if Yuroichi was there To find out she wasnt there Shiroe shouted Yuroichi where are you?!!!

@LonelyAssassin

ZackIsDead said:
(Now its morning)Shiroe woke up on the bed and went into the living room to check if Yuroichi was there To find out she wasnt there Shiroe shouted Yuroichi where are you?!!!

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi appears behind him, "I'm here. Was just outside looking around." She smiles at him, no longer a Cat.

ZackIsDead said:
(Oh ok)Shiroe looks behind him and says There you are Shiroe then falls on Yuroichi cause he is sleepy

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi catches him and then rolls her eyes, "Still sleepy?" She picks him up and lies him down on the couch. She then goes into the kitchen and snoops around.

Shiroe keeps sleeping until he wakes up he hears sounds from the kitchen he goes to take a look and says Snooping around? I am ok i got my rest

@LonelyAssassin

(Dude ya there @LonelyAssassin )

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe keeps sleeping until he wakes up he hears sounds from the kitchen he goes to take a look and says Snooping around? I am ok i got my rest

@LonelyAssassin

(Dude ya there @LonelyAssassin )
Yoruichi turns to him, a fish tail sticking out of her mouth, she looked as tho she had been caught in the act, she finished eating what she was eating and spoke, "I got peckish."

ZackIsDead said:
Its ok you can eat all you want Shiroe said as he went inside the bathroom to get a morning shower
@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi was full anyways, so didn't consume anymore, instead she grinned and had a thought. She sneaked into the bathroom and joined Shiroe for a shower, "Nice and warm." she doesn't hesitate to invade his personal space.

Shiroe showered normally until he saw a figure when he looked carefully it was Yuroichi Shiroe was suprised so he moved back in suprise and said Why are you here?

@LonelyAssassin

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe showered normally until he saw a figure when he looked carefully it was Yuroichi Shiroe was suprised so he moved back in suprise and said Why are you here?

@LonelyAssassin
"Because I want to shower, and it's best not to waste water." She said, looking down, "Don't get too excited."

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and moves closer to her and whispers in her ears You know,I like to play it hard

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi was surprised by his sudden forwardness, well, then again she wasn't, "Oh really?" She raised her knee between them, pushing him away by his stomach.

Sora got woke up on the floor in a pool or drool. "Dang it nawt agaiiin!" He gets up washes his face and teleports to the roof of the school.

Sorry......Sorry....i am sorry i get carried away very easily Shiroe said as he looked at Yuroichi after a sudden pain oh no i am starting to grow a boner i should get out Shiroe said as he blushes at Yuroichi

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oooooooo. Getting freaky.)

[/QUOTE]
( HALP I'M SCARED! ;-; )

ZackIsDead said:
Sorry......Sorry....i am sorry i get carried away very easily Shiroe said as he looked at Yuroichi after a sudden pain oh no i am starting to grow a boner i should get out Shiroe said as he blushes at Yuroichi
Yoruichi laughs and proceeds to wash herself, nudging him with her knee she raises an eyebrow, "Don't be so embarrassed, eitherway you're not getting any." She turns around, looking over her shoulder at him with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back