• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZackIsDead said:
But....You look so young and beautiful how old are you Yoruichi Shiroe said as he looks at Yoruichi

@LonelyAssassin
"Why thank you, but don't you think that is a rude question?" She says with a smirk playing on her lips.

Well,Thats because i am a rude person........Just ignore the question i asked you You are beautiful and Young anyway Shiroe said adjusting his glasses

@LonelyAssassin

ZackIsDead said:
Well,Thats because i am a rude person........Just ignore the question i asked you You are beautiful and Young anyway Shiroe said adjusting his glasses

@LonelyAssassin
"I shall ignore it." She nodded, her arms that were crossed parted and fell by her sides, "Do you watch the sunset often?"

Yes,always i come to this very place to see the sunset Cause this place is the most special place in my life Shiroe said looking at Yoruichi and smiling

*leaves the courtyard and heads to the dorms, then goes in Kuroh's dorm only to grab my bags and stuff and go to the roof of the dorm building and set up a tent*

''tch...after i just made him spare ribs...what the hell, he decides to be bitchy after...''

*stops in the process as i tear up and wipe the tears away from my eyes*

''he doesnt even know that i was back stabbed harder in the past...Kuroh you jerk!!''

*the director of the council then appears behind me*

Director: ''you like him...dont you? and that is why you didnt try to kill him after the 1st attempt?''

''you can say that....director, can i be alone please?

Director: ''....sure...as you wish''

*he then disappears as i finally finish setting up my tent*

''that idiot...''

*starts to moves stuff into the tent and finds out i left my diary on Kuroh's bed*

''.....ugh...i dont even care, that jerk can have it! i need to forget that jerk...''

*after i finish moving my stuff into the tent, i then jump off the roof to kill some demons within the city at night, the time i usually hunt for demons only because to take my rage out on something in a more armored appearance so no one can see who i am*

Note: i look like a female version of him

fb1a95b4346f55dc5085e248ca016ff1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
Yes,always i come to this very place to see the sunset Cause this place is the most special place in my life Shiroe said looking at Yoruichi and smiling
"And why is that. If you don't mind me asking?"

I died right here right in this spot.....Shiroe stared at the sunset quietly Now.....my parents dont even recognize me Shiroe started tearing up a little Even Souls like me have feeling you know

*i then come back on the roof with my armor torn to pieces, painted in blood and still have so much rage to take it out on something. a demon then appears on the roof with me and attacks my by punching me in the stomach and i go flying into the rooftop door*

''tch...why you..!!''

*i then get up and start attacking him back with a blade, and we both clash swords making very loud sword clashes and i end up yelling loudly to kill the demon but you can only hear us if your outside of the dorm building and i get hit from time to time until eventually, i become too weak to even get up on my own*

Demon: ''heh...do you know no matter what you do, you wont win?''

''i dont care if i win or not...''

*uses my sword to get up from the ground and a though goes through my mind then says as tears start escaping my eyes and said*

''I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE!!....i dont want to live as a human if i cant be normal like other humans...!!''

Demon: ''normal? what do you mean?''

''im only a killer...an assassin...i-is there even a reason i should deserve love?''

*remembering why i woken up in the demon world when i was 6*

''my parents...abandoned me in that demon world when i killed a robber at a bank robbery...they took me back home and let me sleep in my bed...then they opened a portal to the demon world and threw me there...THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT!! NO ONE WILL!!!
''

*falls onto the ground bursting to tears and crying as the demon watches then starts to walk up to me*

Demon: ''back stabbed by your own parents...thats a shame''

*he raised his sword and stabs it into the ground infront of me and leaves as i then lay there crying as i say quietly to myself*

''they wont know...they wont even miss me...my death will be unknown of...i dont belong here...i dont deserve 'friends'...i just only hurt them...''

*curls up as my armor is torn up and almost destroyed to the point it reveals some of my underwear and reveals the bruises and cuts on my body leaving the wings of the armor undamaged and my mask that only covers my eyes reveals my blue eye letting out a stream of my tears as rain then falls lightly*

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
I died right here right in this spot.....Shiroe stared at the sunset quietly Now.....my parents dont even recognize me Shiroe started tearing up a little Even Souls like me have feeling you know
Yoruichi looked at him sadly, "Do you still remember who killed you?"

...♆Kuroh slowly woke up due to the loud, audible crash from the rooftop's door above him, soon turning around and sitting up on his bed. He looked over, soon noticing a small book on his bed. He picked it up and looked at the title, soon reading it out loud♆...

Himeragi's Diary. Ugh. ”

...♆Kuroh vanished, appearing on the roof top, the demon suddenly being ripped in half by nothing. He spoke as he walked through the Demon, throwing the notebook over to Himeragi. He was visibly agitated♆...

“ Will you cut it out? People are trying to sleep. ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so1_250_zpswqnjcd5p.gif

(XDx I'm lost.)

Layla blinked, looking up to glance at Akira even while still licking at the creamy treat resting at the top of the enlarged cone she was holding. Curiosity hit her hard, which resulted in her stopping with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

No.....i dont remember Shiroe looked at the night sky and said Looks like i need to go back to bed....i am tired Shiroe said as he started yawning Shiroe started walking towards the stairs and looked at Yuruichi from behind and said Wanna stay at my place?Clearly you should be tired right?

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh slowly woke up due to the loud, audible crash from the rooftop's door above him, soon turning around and sitting up on his bed. He looked over, soon noticing a small book on his bed. He picked it up and looked at the title, soon reading it out loud♆...
Himeragi's Diary. Ugh. ”

...♆Kuroh vanished, appearing on the roof top, the demon suddenly being ripped in half by nothing. He spoke as he walked through the Demon, throwing the notebook over to Himeragi. He was visibly agitated♆...

“ Will you cut it out? People are trying to sleep. ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so1_250_zpswqnjcd5p.gif

[/QUOTE]
kinda edited the post lol)))

ZackIsDead said:
No.....i dont remember Shiroe looked at the night sky and said Looks like i need to go back to bed....i am tired Shiroe said as he started yawning Shiroe started walking towards the stairs and looked at Yuruichi from behind and said Wanna stay at my place?Clearly you should be tired right?

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi turned to face him, "I'm not tired at all, but I could use the company." She said and started following him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(XDx I'm lost.)
Layla blinked, looking up to glance at Akira even while still licking at the creamy treat resting at the top of the enlarged cone she was holding. Curiosity hit her hard, which resulted in her stopping with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

[/QUOTE]

“ What is it? ”

...♅Akira spoke as his gaze trailed over to Layla, soon observing her tongue sticking out. He laughed slightly and spoke♅...

“ You're so cute, Lala. Anyway, I think it's time to show you why I left O-chan with you for protection. Hey, O-chan! ”

...♅Suddenly, a multiple-tailed fox manifested in the air walking. It sat on the ground and looked up at Akira and Layla. O-chan then spoke♅...

“ Yes, my king? ”

“ You can reveal your true form now. ”

“ Okay. ”

...♅Suddenly, a swarm of pink power in the form of cherry blossoms began surrounding the Oni-fox. It's tails grew large and then, a blinding light occurred. When the light vanished, a white-haired male stood up right in place of O-chan, multiple white tails extending from him. Akira then spoke♅...

“ This is O-chan's true form. ”

enuaekuwqc68_zpsy1dygy0a.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]kinda edited the post lol)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I don't see anything that would warrant my need to change my post xD )))

*notices Kuroh's presence and curls up a bit tighter*

''jerk....just leave me...or atleast kill me''

Shiroe looked at the sky as it started to rain Shiroe summoned an Umbrella Its raining come inside the umbrella

Shiroe said as he looked at Yuruichi

@LonelyAssassin

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe looked at the sky as it started to rain Shiroe summoned an Umbrella Its raining come inside the umbrella
Shiroe said as he looked at Yuruichi

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi quickly appeared under his umbrella, not a drop had touched her she was that quick, "That was close." She smiled at him, "Thank you."

Its ok! Shiroe walked towards the school with Yoruichi.Shiroe closed the Umbrella as they reached the Hallway Wow!.....No drop and we made it! Shiroe said as they walked towards his dorm

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*notices Kuroh's presence and curls up a bit tighter*
''jerk....just leave me...or atleast kill me''

[/QUOTE]
“ Oh, you don't have to worry about me leaving you alone. I plan to, even standing this close and breathing the same air as you makes me feel ill. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he soon turned around, vanishing from his position, only to appear within his dorm room. Suddenly, a knock came on his door♆...

“ Who is it? ”

“ It's your uncle Kenji. ”

“ Come in. ”

...ΨKenji walked into the dorm room, soon looking around at the lack of anything within the room. He soon spokeΨ...

“ I see you've already sent your stuff to the estate? ”

“ Yeah. Are we going now? ”

“ Yup. Grab my shoulder. ”

...♆Kuroh gripped Kenji's shoulder and like that, they were gone. They reappeared within the Estate's main building, in Kuroh's room to be exact. It was coloured a dark blue colour. Kenji spoke♆...

“ Being from the future, you already know the layout of the building, right? Should I assume it's alright to leave you alone now? ”

“ Yeah. I'll be fine, uncle. Thanks. ”

...ΨKenji soon walked back to his room. It had changed. It no longer looked like a prison cell, but was a large room, slightly smaller than Akira's and Layla's, but equal to Kuroh's, and was coloured a dark, baby blue colour. It had a queen sized bed, which had multiple decorations surrounding it. Kenji walked over to his bed and lay down, quickly falling asleepΨ...

...♆Kuroh soon used his power to unpack everything that he owned, placing his clothes in the walk-in cupboard and the remainder of his stuff in drawers. He organized each drawer for convenience, so that he knew where everything was at all times. He sighed slightly as he lay down on his new bed. It was far comfier than his dorm bed. Due to being woken up by the loud crash, he was still tired. He quickly drifted back to sleep♆...

Layla's cheeks flushed lightly over as he spoke. Soon enough a flash of light and large gust of wind blew her hair back behind her shoulders. "Foxie." Blinking, she pet his head with her free hand, making kissy faces.

*sits up and and sees my diary Kuroh threw back*

''...why...''

*picks it up and throws it at the door*

''....why would you...''

*hugs self and screams*

''WHY?!!!!''

*then uncontrollably summons soul spear runes that then stabs into the rooftop and then jumps up and flies away as the soul spears then explode*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back