• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ I don't know and frankly, I don't care. Now, if you'll excuse me. ”

...♆Kuroh then turned around and vanished from his position, appearing in his dorm room. He looked at Himeragi and the male as they stood in his room. He spoke♆...

“ Why the hell are you in my dorm room? ”

tumblr_n85uvvExoe1twippyo8_1280_zpsk8q4v5gs.jpg

''cuz i dont have a dorm and this guy was runnin away from his nephew that apparently was gonna kill him''

*eyes widen remembering something*

''oh and Kuroh, i made you spare ribs in the fridge''

Shiroe wondered what to do with the scythe so he threw the scythe into the water Sorry,Uncle

Shinji eyes widen and says Oh that guy,Hi my name is Shinji....Please let Me stay here cause My nephew is after me Shinji said as he raised his hand to shake the males hand

“ I was referring to both of you, not just him. I don't want either of you in here. So, both of you, get out. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he walked past both of them, going to his bedroom♆...

*turns off the TV*

''aigo...now ur acting like a jerk...''

*disappears into the demon world*

“ As do I. No point attempting to use them as leverage, they can easily kill you. ”

...♆Kuroh soon turned around and looked at both of them, a serious expression on his face. He soon continued to talk, his power beginning to increase♆...

“ As can I. Now, I'll tell you both one more time... Leave. ”

tumblr_n2j7t0NT2k1tq5ag1o1_500_zpscd2qbtf7.png

...♆Kuroh gripped Himeragi's wrist before the slap made impact. He began tightening his grip as he looked at her and spoke♆...

“ Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to be all happy and cheerful while I'm in the same room as the person who faked emotions and gained my trust, only for them to break that trust and attempt to kill me? Hell no. Now as I told you earlier. Leave. My. Room. ”

...♆Kuroh's body and room soon vanished in a blinding white light as the courtyard soon became visible to Himeragi and the male. Kuroh had forcibly teleported both of them out of his dorm room and placed a level five restriction barrier around his room. This meant that no one other than Kuroh and whoever he permits could enter. It would only last a day, and when that day was up, he'd have to renew it. It was a variation of the barrier that surrounded the Fukushima Estate, yet was much weaker. It still kept everyone that Kuroh didn't want out of his apartment. Kuroh sighed and lay on his bed, facing the wall. He soon fell asleep♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoruichi appears on top of the building, behind the man wearing glasses, she gracefully steps across the rooftop and then stands.

"Nature is a wonderful thing."

Shiroe looked at the voice behind him and saw a women "Yeah,It is a wonderful thing"

(I will respond after awhile ok cause i havent showered in awhile)

She flashed him a smile and folded her arms, "If only it was treated as such. In the end, Nature will win."

Yoruichi nods hesitantly, "Yes they do. It's a shame really." She waited a moment, allowing for some recollection and time to watch before speaking again, "Do you attend the school filled with supernaturals nearby?"

ZackIsDead said:
Yes,I do Well i havent went to that school yet but i registered Shiroe Said as he adjusts his glasses

@LonelyAssassin
Yoruichi nodded her head, "That's good. But shouldn't you be settling in? or are you skipping classes already?" She says in pretentious disappointment.

I am not skipping class i just met some people here.... why dont you give me a tour around the school Shiroe said as he looked at the woman and smiled Whats your name?

ZackIsDead said:
I am not skipping class i just met some people here.... why dont you give me a tour around the school Shiroe said as he looked at the woman and smiled Whats your name?
"My Name is Yoruichi. And I do not go to school here, I am far too old for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back