• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZackIsDead said:
Its ok! Shiroe walked towards the school with Yoruichi.Shiroe closed the Umbrella as they reached the Hallway Wow!.....No drop and we made it! Shiroe said as they walked towards his dorm
"Though I don't mind the rain much, I didn't feel like getting wet." She followed him, looking around the school, "This place is interesting."

Yeah its kinda cool Shiroe slowly reached his dormroom he opened it and said This is my dormroom it might be kinda plain but atleast you can live in it Shiroe said flashing a smile at Yuroichi

@LonelyAssassin

ZackIsDead said:
Yeah its kinda cool Shiroe slowly reached his dormroom he opened it and said This is my dormroom it might be kinda plain but atleast you can live in it Shiroe said flashing a smile at Yuroichi

@LonelyAssassin
"Haha you're confident." She said as she poked his chest, she walked inside and looked around, "You're going to have to funk it up a little bit."

*lands on an estate's main building rooftop as the armor repairs itself and forms into another piece of armor set. then hair then turns white. then notices i still took my diary with me*

''...i hate my life...''

th

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
Funk it up how? Shiroe said following her inside Shiroe looked at Yoruichi
She shrugs, "Like you said, it's pretty plain, i'm sure you'll find a style." She sits on the dorm room couch and crossed one leg over the other as she leans back with her hands behind her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*lands on an estate's main building rooftop as the armor repairs itself and forms into another piece of armor set. then hair then turns white. then notices i still took my diary with me*
''...i hate my life...''

th

[/QUOTE]
((( Just to let you know, the Fukushima Estate is protected and is in the middle of a forest near the town. Meaning you wouldn't even be able to see it, and if you got too close to it without permission, it alters your senses and forcibly sends you in another direction without you realizing it. Touching the Estate is completely out of the question, considering the barrier that protects the Estate drains power from whatever it touches just before altering their senses. You also can't sense any powers being emitted from it. Meaning you can't sense Kuroh's, nor Kenji's power while they're in the Estate. )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "I would not push me if I were you." Purple cracks began to spread across the ground and even the sky. Ansom took a deep breath before glancing around. The cracks stopped spreading. "I am sorry. I cannot always control the urge to break order. My bad." He rubbed his head and chuckled sheepishly. "Do you need help cleaning this up?"
" no ,its all healed and healthy " she said petting a bunny that was burnt in from fire , with each stroke skin healed and fur grew back she set the bunny down and walked over to a tree and touched its rough bark gently and it grew a few feet under her touch , she smiled and swept some of her hair away from her bright green eyes that now gazed upon him " please dont hurt them anymore"

(Himeragi Seiker Just stop trying to get Kuroh to like you it wont work) Shiroe rubbed the back of his head and said Yeah You are right i will find some decorations Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and said You can watch TV while i am sleeping if you dont feel like sleeping Shiroe said before vanishing into the bathroom to take a bath

@LonelyAssassin

Yoruichi nods, "Okay then." She takes the remote into her hand and points it at the TV to turn it on. She flicked through the channels for something to watch.

Shiroe turned the shower on and went inside Shiroe took a brisk shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and wore some boxers and went outside and said behind Yoruichi What are you watching?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Just to let you know, the Fukushima Estate is protected and is in the middle of a forest near the town. Meaning you wouldn't even be able to see it, and if you got too close to it without permission, it alters your senses and forcibly sends you in another direction without you realizing it. Touching the Estate is completely out of the question, considering the barrier that protects the Estate drains power from whatever it touches just before altering their senses. You also can't sense any powers being emitted from it. Meaning you can't sense Kuroh's, nor Kenji's power while they're in the Estate. )))

[/QUOTE]
i said ''an'' estate, so you could consider it ur estate or some random estate xD just sayin and @ZackIsDead, you wanted us to romance so like what the hell)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i said ''an'' estate, so you could consider it ur estate or some random estate xD just sayin and @ZackIsDead, you wanted us to romance so like what the hell)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I know, I was just mentioning it to you, as you weren't in the RP when I revealed it xD )))

*goes to the demon world and puts my Diary in my residential home and goes back to the human world standing on a sky scraper looking over the city*

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe turned the shower on and went inside Shiroe took a brisk shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and wore some boxers and went outside and said behind Yoruichi What are you watching?
She turned her heard to look at him and then looked back at the TV, "Game of Thrones."

*as i hunt down demons, i then lose my emotions returning into the ruthless assassin i was before*

Shiroe looked at the tv screen and went off into the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a milk carton and started drinking it while walking towards Yuroichi Shiroe showed her the Milk carton and said Want some?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla's cheeks flushed lightly over as he spoke. Soon enough a flash of light and large gust of wind blew her hair back behind her shoulders. "Foxie." Blinking, she pet his head with her free hand, making kissy faces.

[/QUOTE]
O-chan: “Uh. My Queen, please.. ”

...O-chan spoke as he felt embarrassed. Akira laughed slightly and then spoke, wrapping one of his arms around Layla's shoulder, pulling her close to him. He then spoke, a smile on his face as he took another lick at the ice cream...

“ You see rather.. playful today. ”

f82dc55a-2fdb-4549-a265-6ba9dcd58b4f_zps77hqmpyl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe looked at the tv screen and went off into the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a milk carton and started drinking it while walking towards Yuroichi Shiroe showed her the Milk carton and said Want some?
Yoruichi looked at Zack and then here eyes lit up, "Yes." Was all she said, she had to admit that she was thirsty, especially now that she thought about Milk.

Here you go Shiroe said as he gave her the milk carton Hey after you drink the milk can you go take a shower,You have been in the outside for awhile right?

ZackIsDead said:
Here you go Shiroe said as he gave her the milk carton Hey after you drink the milk can you go take a shower,You have been in the outside for awhile right?
Yoruichi takes the carton and starts drinking, she suddenly stops and her gaze shifts over to him, "Are you saying I don't clean?" She starts drinking again.

What?No! I am just saying that You should go shower Shiroe said as he smiled at Yuroichi You are cute you know that Shinji said as he patted Yuroichi on the head

ZackIsDead said:
What?No! I am just saying that You should go shower Shiroe said as he smiled at Yuroichi You are cute you know that Shinji said as he patted Yuroichi on the head
Yoruichi disappeared before he could touch her, appearing behind him she pours the rest of the milk over his head and throws the Carton over her shoulder, "Looks like you're the one that needs to shower. Again. And don't pat me on the head." She whispered the last part in his ear.

Yoruichi laughed when he stormed off, she jumped back on the couch to finish watching Game of Thrones, she didn't bother cleaning up the milk, it wasn't hers to clean after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back