• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pushes the man outside the door giving a small grin*

''ok~ buh-bye~''

*shuts the door again and locks it*

ZackIsDead said:
Haah you will find out sooner or later Shiroe said as he gave Kuroh a pat on the back So whats your name?
“ I'm not inclined to give my name to a random person such as yourself. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued looking at the male. He soon spoke♆...

“ Why do you wish to know? ”

tumblr_static_tumblr_myzako3xuk1s599r6o4_250_zps4mpk9jmt.png

ZackIsDead said:
((( Oh, uh. Thanks? xD )))

Uh ok noname duh i just wanted to know Shiroe adjusted his glasses and looked at Kuroh You have a very powerful aura dont you?

The mysterious man Said Let me in please oh god please he is gonna find me Jin said as he banged the door really loudly

*opens it and pulls him in and closes it*

''you should really just watch what u say...''

*snaps fingers and is now clothed with a button-up shirt and some thigh-shorts*

...♆Kuroh raised his right hand and placed it onto his cheek, a slight look of surprise being evident on his face. He spoke♆...

“ I do? ”

...♆Kuroh's blue irises continued focusing on the male, a slight feeling of unease coming around him. He soon continued♆...

“ What's that got to do with anything anyway? ”

tumblr_n1a0ebByM11sz8wjwo1_500_zps4uj2hz9p.gif

*looks at the man for a second*

''and pull your shit together...your acting like a little girl...''

Shiroe Smirks and says You want to know who Jin is? Shiroe summons Jins scythe Familiar with this?

The mysterious man asks Whats your name? The mysterious man looks at the girl

''idk...is the slender man not chasing you anymore?''

ima go sleep now, g'night)))

Blue towel dried her long brown hair and got dressed , some jean shorts and a tank top . floping on her bed she thought about what everything ment . a fox wandered in and curled up and cuddled with her.

(@AsongOfIceandFire )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze towards the enlarged cone of ice cream, anxiously waiting. "Aki.... They're big...." Layla poked at his shoulder, staring at the treat.
Luna sighed. She observed them as well, occasionally tilting her head from side to side. "Very. I don't see how he deals with it."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked passed Kaname, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I look forward to seeing you again son. Always." He walked over to Luna and leaned against the wall next to her, folding his arms "We going now or you gonna talk with him?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ They are the deluxe sized ice cream cones, Lala. ”

...♅Akira then held out his hand, one of the deluxe ice cream cones held within his palm. He then spoke, a large smile on his face as he held it out further towards Layla. As he did so, he loosened his grip slightly and removed his little finger and middle finger from the cone's base, causing him to hold the cone with his index finger, middle finger and thumb.♅...

“ Here you go. ”

4d9bce7e2467588833b1812fe9948c25_zps1da8c203.jpg

-------------

“ Yeah, I'm the same as you. I don't see how Kaname could deal with it either. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke, thinking Luna was talking about Kaname, as opposed to the male. He sighed slightly, soon hearing a voice come from behind him. He looked around and replied as he looked at the male with a surprised facial expression♆...

“ Huh? Do I know you? ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo5_250_zpsief9et8b.gif

[/QUOTE]
Layla slowly cocked her head to the side, but in the end, she took hold of the cone handed to her. In doing so, she pulled it to her lips, sticking her tongue out to poke at it. Childish as always, Layla giggled quietly and quickly pulled her tongue back between her lips.

Luna shifted her gaze slightly. She blew her breath lowly, before turning her gaze to the male talking to Kuroh. Her gaze was blank, but she soon shook her head and turned to face Tasuke, who had situated himself to lean up against the wall located behind her. "I'm done talking. Are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back