• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
|| I'm sorry ;-; maybe I'll just have them kill themselves.||

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait. Who's the God Squad? I keep hearing about them xD )))

[/QUOTE]
|| I think she means your characters xD ||

SorenDarrah said:
|| I think she means your characters xD ||
((( What the hell? xD They don't kill if it's got absolutely nothing to do with them. Kenji only cares if he witnesses the evil deed, or if it was to do with his family. Akira and Kuroh won't care at all xD Okay, now I'm actually going off xD )))

Layla slowly nodded her head. "That sounds fine to me." Layla then stepped forward and looped her arm through his, resting her head against his shoulder. "It's been awhile since we've had any time together, alone."

Kaname shifted his gaze sideways just as his name was called. Turning to face what was once behind him, he spotted both his aunt and his biological father. Coughing, Kaname shut his eyelids over his irises and stepped into the hall, stopping once he stood three feet from his father. "Can I help you with something...father?"

Luna shifted her gaze to Tasuke as he spoke. Her brow was raised, up until her own name was called. Who was..Shifting her gaze again, she caught sight of her nephews. One calling her name, and the other walking towards Tasuke. Seeing it wasn't her place to listen to them, she walked pass Kaname and stopped to lean in the door frame. "Yes Kuroh? That's...a friend-ish."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shifted his gaze sideways just as his name was called. Turning to face what was once behind him, he spotted both his aunt and his biological father. Coughing, Kaname shut his eyelids over his irises and stepped into the hall, stopping once he stood three feet from his father. "Can I help you with something...father?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke stood there, looking at Kaname, he raised his head and looked down at Kaname, not the greeting her expected. His face became a trying smile once again, he was worried, he felt nothing but love For his son.

"I came to see you, it looks like it has been a while, you've grown in such a short time. You look near enough my age."

Mio looked between the people curiously. She was curious, but she wasn't going to be nosey and looked away, turning her attention elsewhere as they spoke.

"I do? I'm not surprised." Kaname shifted his gaze upwards, raising his right hand to rub at the back of his neck. He wasn't sure what to say, not having much contact with his father since he was still a kid. With a sigh, he dropped his hand to his side and stuffed it into his pocket soon after. "Anything new?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"I do? I'm not surprised." Kaname shifted his gaze upwards, raising his right hand to rub at the back of his neck. He wasn't sure what to say, not having much contact with his father since he was still a kid. With a sigh, he dropped his hand to his side and stuffed it into his pocket soon after. "Anything new?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out a chuckle, "I should be asking that to you." His eyes were wet, he could feel the tears, "It's only been a couple weeks, if that since I saw you as a little kid." He wipes one of his eyes and looks away, a red haze crossing over his cheeks as a tear fell from the eye he didn't wipe.

"Hello, human?" Carifu said uncertainly. "I am intact a new member of this peasant farm," he then looked at the girl and added "meaning that we have to be in school with these stupid evil monsters." His glowing green eyes closed as he shuttered at the thought of werewolves. "Whatt may your name be, beautiful grey girl?'

@Maxwelle

(Sorry I haven't found my groove yet, so my writing may be a little awkward).

Kaname blinked. He observed his fathers actions and coughed, shifting his gaze to the opposite side. He wasn't sure what to say next, providing the fact he had experience with the situation he was currently in whatsoever. "Uhm. Don't, cry? Er..." Kaname rubbed the back of his head with his left hand after removing it from his pocket. "I've been okay. Living, you know."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly nodded her head. "That sounds fine to me." Layla then stepped forward and looped her arm through his, resting her head against his shoulder. "It's been awhile since we've had any time together, alone."

Luna shifted her gaze to Tasuke as he spoke. Her brow was raised, up until her own name was called. Who was..Shifting her gaze again, she caught sight of her nephews. One calling her name, and the other walking towards Tasuke. Seeing it wasn't her place to listen to them, she walked pass Kaname and stopped to lean in the door frame. "Yes Kuroh? That's...a friend-ish."

[/QUOTE]
“ It really has. I think it will be fun. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he began walking down the path. He occasionally looked down at Layla and smiled♅...

“ So. What kind of ice cream do you want, my Queen? ”

tumblr_m8o7pg166O1qhinb3o2_500.png

------------------

“ Ooh~ A potential lover?~ ”

...♆Kuroh laughed slightly as he observed his aunt. He occasionally looked over at Kaname and the other male. He soon spoke♆...

“ They seem.. distant. How do they know each other? ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo4_r1_250_zpsw0ye4zro.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname blinked. He observed his fathers actions and coughed, shifting his gaze to the opposite side. He wasn't sure what to say next, providing the fact he had experience with the situation he was currently in whatsoever. "Uhm. Don't, cry? Er..." Kaname rubbed the back of his head with his left hand after removing it from his pocket. "I've been okay. Living, you know."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out another chuckle as he wiped his eyes, "Yeah, I'm tryin to hold it together." He straightened his posture and smiled at Kaname, "Good, how you finding the school? You learning much? if you're ever struggling I'll teach ya, don't forget! Have you been taught to control your powers?" Tasuke suddenly stopped. "Sorry."

Layla giggled softly. Her gaze faltered occasionally from him to the ground. As soon as ice cream was brought up, her irises lit up and she snuggled up and pressed against him. "Chocolate!"

Luna blinked. The day was bound to come, but she didn't expect to be the one he asked. Taking a moment to blow her breath, Luna carefully placed her hands on his shoulders. "That....is your older brothers....biological father."

Kaname blinked. "Well. I suppose you're doing well-" Kaname was silent as his father rambled on. "Its fine, barely, I guess. Uhhh. Not quite? I haven't used them as of yet."

...♅Akira smiled slightly and continued talking, soon vanishing and appearing outside of the ice cream parlour he had mentioned earlier♅...

“ Chocolate it is! ”

------------

“ Oh. I see. I remember my father telling me about him. I guess it's best they keep their distances. Especially with what happens in four months. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked between Kaname and the male. This was the first time he had seen his brother's father♆...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname blinked. "Well. I suppose you're doing well-" Kaname was silent as his father rambled on. "Its fine, barely, I guess. Uhhh. Not quite? I haven't used them as of yet."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke scratched the back of his head, slightly embarrassed, "I know I said this, but if you do need help, just call. You know how to contact me right?... uh... do you... still wear the necklace I gave you?" He looked away again blushing a little harder.

Layla nodded her head approvingly and lifted her head from his shoulder just as they reached their destination. "What kind are you getting?"

Luna slowly nodded her head. She wasnt sure what to say next, and simply blew her breath. She leaned her frame against the entrance, leaning her head as well. She wasnt knowledgable of much, but knew something was bound to happen.

Kaname eyed his father for a few seconds, before finally answering. "Yeah....I do." Kaname pulled the rest of the necklace out from under his shirt, before pushing it back where he got it from. "Is that all you wanted?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla nodded her head approvingly and lifted her head from his shoulder just as they reached their destination. "What kind are you getting?"
Luna slowly nodded her head. She wasnt sure what to say next, and simply blew her breath. She leaned her frame against the entrance, leaning her head as well. She wasnt knowledgable of much, but knew something was bound to happen.

Kaname eyed his father for a few seconds, before finally answering. "Yeah....I do." Kaname pulled the rest of the necklace out from under his shirt, before pushing it back where he got it from. "Is that all you wanted?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke blinked a couple of times, and shook his head, stepping forward and pulling his son into a hug, he had been itching to do it, since he couldn't think of anything good enough to say he thought his actions would prove to be better.

"I wish I could change a lot of things, so that we spent more time together..."

Kaname, being pulled into a hug, allowed his hands to hang at his sides. While listening to his fathers words, he clentched his hands into fists, before finally hugging his father back. He didn't cry, nor did he speak. Kaname was silently returning his fathers hug, allowing his thoughts to run.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname, being pulled into a hug, allowed his hands to hang at his sides. While listening to his fathers words, he clentched his hands into fists, before finally hugging his father back. He didn't cry, nor did he speak. Kaname was silently returning his fathers hug, allowing his thoughts to run.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke stood there for a bit, embracing him, making the most of the hug before pulling away, his hands rested on Kaname's shoulders, "You're not free are you? Whenever you get the chance, you should call me to talk - that's if you want too... I'll be there all right? I don't want to let you down. I can see you properly now and I want to make the most of it."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
“ The last time I ate ice cream.. I didn't act like myself. Of course, that was before my evolution. I'll probably have the same as you. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at Layla, soon walking through the doors and reaching the counter♅...

f82dc55a-2fdb-4549-a265-6ba9dcd58b4f_zps77hqmpyl.png

------------------

“ I already know how Kaname was conceived. However that is in the past, so it doesn't affect me like it does my uncle and father. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed and looked over at Kaname and his father. He soon spoke♆...

“ Why are they so.. distant towards one another? ”

Layla blinked her irises. Of course, she could remember what happened the last time Akira ate ice cream. Slowly shifting her gaze to look at him, she gently sighed as they reached the counter. Soon enough, her gaze trailed up towards the menu.

Kaname nodded his head, stuffing his hands back into his front pockets. "Sure. Uh. When I'm not busy, I guess." Kaname shook his body and yawned. "I'll keep in touch. But I'm not promising anything, alright?" Kaname turned his gaze elsewhere as he spoke, hiding his embarrassment.

Luna sighed. Of course Kuroh wouldn't understand, he wasn't an accident. Taking a deep breath, Luna finally spoke. "Kaname...hasn't seen his father since he was a toddler. And today was the first day he's seen his father since then."

“ We'll have the... Chocolate deluxe. ”

...♅Akira spoke to the cashier as he finished analysing the menu. He waited patiently for his order, it soon came. The casheir handed him two large chocolate ice cream cones♅...

---------------

...♆Kuroh listened to Luna as she spoke, soon sighing. He continued, observing Kaname and the male's relationship♆...

“ I see. That's pretty sad. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back