• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxwelle said:
Peeking over the top of her books, she saw a young man rather close to her. When she saw his eyes, her widened in surprise. They were so... "Wow! You're eyes look really cool. I've never seen a pair like that before." They really were unique. They weren't exactly soft but she liked them. Realizing she probably sounded a bit offensive, she moved the stack of books to one arm, and outstretched her hand with a smile. "Oh, sorry. Where are my manners. Hello." She wondered if she was being too friendly. She'd only met one other person at this school and she wasn't even sure what to make of him yet. Tone it down, May Rin! She scolded herself. @LOLMAN101
"Oh uhh thanks" Seth said faking a smile. I guess I'll have to try to fit in. Seth thought shaking her hand. "Do you need help with those?" Seth asked friendly. Is this what normal people do? Ask to help but really don't want to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella, after finishing her book, exited the library. She hadn't anything else to do, and thus decided to simply take her leave to her room. So, as she walked through the fibal set of doors to the library, she continued walking until netting the middle of the courtyard and stopping. When she stopped, she brought her right hand up to the top of her head to brush her blowing hair back, her lips being parted as she was taking in a deep breath. Soon enough, her gaze met thr beauty of the setting sun, which by tgen she had dropped her hand down and brought it to her chest, with a soft smile playing at her lips.

tumblr_static_00.gif

Luna only nodded her head in response. Her gaze trailed skyward, pausing to look at the labeling on the building they were entering. Girls dorms. Wait, what? Blinking, Luna raised her brow, only to giggle in amusement. They grow up so fast.

“ Man, this is boring. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he leaned against the wall closest to him, sighing. He couldn't take the boredom anymore and as a result, vanished, appearing in the courtyard. He looked out at the shinning sun. He spoke as he closed his eyes, soon inhaling. A small smile formed on his lips...

“ It's so beautiful at this time of day. ”

HiironoKakeraDaiNiShou-01-Large14_zps4fc6105e.jpg

-----Elsewhere in the Estate-----

“ This sucks. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as his continued studying. Soon enough, he was finished. He walked out to the Fukushima Estate's courtyard and stretched slightly. He smiled as he looked at all of the workers, a small wind causing his hair to sway lightly. He spoke as he noticed Akira standing beside him, looking at himΨ...

“ It is. Before you ask, I'm fine. ”

14%20-%201_zpstlqak1ih.gif

-----Meanwhile-----

“ Just. Stay away from me for a while, Himeragi. ”

...♆Kuroh soon vanished, only to appear within the girls dorms, behind Mio. He looked at Kaname and made a sly smirk, shortly before doing a kissing motion♆...

tumblr_n27phdpthP1s0dr8co4_250_zpskwebpmbm.gif

"I would kindly accept if I wasn't headed out of the school," she said, withdrawing her hand. His grasp had been loose. May Rin inspected his expression for a second. Maybe I was being to friendly... she thought, feeling embarrassed. "Ah, well, I'm May Rin, by the way. If you ever need something, let me know. It seems like you are new here too. It's nice being on the same page with someone."

@LOLMAN101

Layla sat at the Estate, staring skyward while seated in the courtyard. She was in her uniform, with a small bag settled in her lap. Her thoughts were lost in the clouds, surrounding her son. She wasn't sure how to consider the past happenings. Even so, she stared aimlessly into the sky , the clouds reflecting in her marble gaze.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Luna only nodded her head in response. Her gaze trailed skyward, pausing to look at the labeling on the building they were entering. Girls dorms. Wait, what? Blinking, Luna raised her brow, only to giggle in amusement. They grow up so fast.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke sees the tall blonde from the end of the Corridor, he blinks a couple of times. Kaname? So he really has grown up in this short amount of time. He let out a sigh and looked down at the ground pretty hurt. But he regained his posture and smiled, walking towards him, wondering how he would react when he saw him.

...♅Akira sighed and soon turned his attention to Kenji. He continued as his eyes drifted off to Layla, a smile forming♅...

“ So. Did you know about Kuroh? ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

“ No. However, he is definitely your son from the future. You can tell by the way his power composition is set. It's a complete mixture of both your own, and Layla-san's. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he turned to Akira and Layla. He didn't know what else to say, so he just spoke what he thought, soon leaning over and smiling at LaylaΨ...

“ Why don't you two go and talk with him? ”

eedc1bc8aa_94746515_o2_zps5t67mog1.jpg

*thinks about it for a while*

''well he did say stay away from him...i can still kill him by range...the mission still has 2 days left to it...''

After, giving the other student a small wave, she began to head to the entrance once more. Seeing a tall male with blonde hair near the entrance, she headed to his direction. Another new student? Maybe this one would be friendly. Feeling rather weary, she stopped in front of him."Hi there! Are you new?" She asked him.

@Hunnyhelp

*disappears then appears in Kuroh's dorm, then sleeps on his bed in my original form still in the waitress's outfit*

Layla raised her brow and brought her gaze to Kenji. "I have a feeling, things are getting hectic around here." Layla soon stood up and dusted the flower petals off her skirt, pressing her lips against Akira's cheek. "Can we go get ice cream?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname slowly removed his finger from her lips and sighed. He was wrong, and he knew it very well. Noticing her blush, lightened his spirits. Taking a few seconds to think, Kaname finally pulled her into a hug. "I left you, and I wont do it again." Kaname rested his head over hers.

[/QUOTE]
Mio's vision fluttered with how many times she repeatedly blinked to keep from over reacting in a good and bad way. She thought for a minute, before she lifted her arms from her sides and hugged him back with a hidden smile playing innocently on her lips from his words. The skin of her face heated a little when she replied quietly,"I won't leave you, either."

Luna followed behind him in a relaxed motion. She wasnt in any way phased, but curious. Peering around Tasuke, she raised her brow upon seeing three figures. One of them standing in the doorway and making kissy faces, which caused Luna to roll her irises and giggle slightly.

Kaname was about to release her after she spoke, just as his gaze rose from her to spot Kuroh. Taking a moment to blink, Kaname saw how Kuroh was making idiotic kissy faces towards him. Gritting his teeth and slicing one of his fingers in the air at his neck level, Kaname mouthed to Kuroh. You're so dead. Kaname then returned his attention to Mio and straightened his posture, before shifting his gaze again.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna followed behind him in a relaxed motion. She wasnt in any way phased, but curious. Peering around Tasuke, she raised her brow upon seeing three figures. One of them standing in the doorway and making kissy faces, which caused Luna to roll her irises and giggle slightly.

Kaname was about to release her after she spoke, just as his gaze rose from her to spot Kuroh. Taking a moment to blink, Kaname saw how Kuroh was making idiotic kissy faces towards him. Gritting his teeth and slicing one of his fingers in the air at his neck level, Kaname mouthed to Kuroh. You're so dead. Kaname then returned his attention to Mio and stood up before offering his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke looked towards Luna when she giggled with a smile, he didn't know what it was thatmade her do so, but he was just glad she seemed happy. He then turned his attention to Kaname who was hugging a girl, grinning to himself. 'girlfriend already?' They were close now, very close.

"Kaname."

SorenDarrah said:
|| you guys, I want to kill off my characters so I can make a new one. I'm not sure how to go about doing this.||
No let me. I need to be eviler. Plus Takeia it would be good for the thing we were gonna do.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla raised her brow and brought her gaze to Kenji. "I have a feeling, things are getting hectic around here." Layla soon stood up and dusted the flower petals off her skirt, pressing her lips against Akira's cheek. "Can we go get ice cream?"

[/QUOTE]
“ Sure. ”

...♅Akira soon smiled as his cheek was kissed. He looked in the direction of the city, soon continuing♅...

“ There's this place in the city. It's really nice. I heard they have the best ice cream around. Maybe it's worth a visit? ”

eHV3dWF1MTI_o_amv-tamakitakuma-hiiro-no-kakera-dai-ni-shou_zpsb83d004f.jpg

-----------------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna followed behind him in a relaxed motion. She wasn't in any way phased, but curious. Peering around Tasuke, she raised her brow upon seeing three figures. One of them standing in the doorway and making kissy faces, which caused Luna to roll her irises and giggle slightly.
Kaname was about to release her after she spoke, just as his gaze rose from her to spot Kuroh. Taking a moment to blink, Kaname saw how Kuroh was making idiotic kissy faces towards him. Gritting his teeth and slicing one of his fingers in the air at his neck level, Kaname mouthed to Kuroh. You're so dead. Kaname then returned his attention to Mio and stood up before offering his hand.

[/QUOTE]
“ Look at you love birds~ ”

...♆Kuroh finally spoke in a childish tone after watching Kaname raise his finger, causing him to laugh slightly. He soon turned his attention to behind Kaname, noticing his Aunt Luna and another male. He soon spoke to her, a large smile playing on his face as he acted childish♆...

“ Hi Aunt Luna!~ Eh? Who's that?~ ”

tumblr_nf64j1OIju1rrqcr5o3_250_zpsfzwbouzx.gif

-------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(Let Akira know, he'd kill them
I thought so
xD buy I'll take it off)

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira only kills if he's provoked far enough and if any of his family is harmed. Kenji only kills if he's witnessed something evil occurring. Kuroh only kills if the person wants to die and if he is provoked far enough. Of course, all three of them will kill in self defence. However, I'm not gonna be killing any characters for a short while. I just replied to the Roleplay because Ghost Rider hit a slow patch. Now I'm going off to continue watching it. I'll be back in exactly sixty-five minutes and eleven seconds. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Aw
You're gonna kill Xander off? Dx that's Mios pa))
Yeah. I'll kill Soren off though, definitely, I need to kill someone DX Xander could get killed by Vex.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yeah. I'll kill Soren off though, definitely, I need to kill someone DX Xander could get killed by Vex.
And have the god squad after Vex?

Maybe.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back