• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaname smiled, resting his head against the wall. His words came out calmly, in a low, almost whisper. He shifted his gaze sideways, trying to think of something to say. He wasn't quite sure what the proper words for the situation would be. He had already upset her, which was something he didnt want to do. Releasing a small sigh, Kaname turned his head, allowing his gaze to state directly into hers. "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I scared you...." He rubbed the back of his neck and shifted his gaze sideways. "It runs in the family."

Isabella , after all the events ended, decided to remain on the battlegrounds. Her gaze was staring at the bloodstained ground not far from her position. With a shake of her head and shutting of her eyelids for a few seconds, Isabella turned and walked away. Death. A terrible thing, but so easily done. Isabella headed towards the library to finish her book from before she was interrupted. While she walked, her form shifted once again. It was getting unstable. Releasing a cough, she disappeared into the building.

Mio stared at him blankly for a moment before she blinked, glancing away with furrowed brows,"don't worry, you didn't scare me... I got a little aggravated with all the fighting and I guess a bit of my parents slipped out." She looked back up at him and smiled, rubbing the back of her head.

Kaname shifted his gaze back over to her. He was listening for the first few seconds, but while she was talking, he soon pressed his finger on her lips and lowered his head to look at her from a better angle. He held a soft expression and a gentle smile. Soon after placing his finger to her lips, he spoke. "Dont leave my side, Mio."

tumblr_n1kq45Rdxr1sf3o8jo7_500.gif

Mio watched Kaname, blinking a few times before she nodded. You're the one who left my side first..What he had said was kind, in a way, but was also very rude for contradicting and cutting her off; though, she didn't think too much on it as she stared up at him, blushing faintly when she made eye contact and glancing away nonchalantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname slowly removed his finger from her lips and sighed. He was wrong, and he knew it very well. Noticing her blush, lightened his spirits. Taking a few seconds to think, Kaname finally pulled her into a hug. "I left you, and I wont do it again." Kaname rested his head over hers.

Tasuke returns to the Human World, zapping back into the Forest near the High School holding his necklace in his hand. He waited by leaning against a tree, for his company. He let out a sigh, gripping his glowing necklace tightly and whispered into it.

@Mashiro Shiina

Shiroe walked silently towards Jins dead body he examined Jins body Uncle,Look What you have done to yourself well certainly i wont avenge you Shiroe Made Jin vanish by touching him in the back Well if i am gonna stay in this school i might as well check out the library Shiroe walked towards the Library rubbing the back of his head

@Mashiro Shiina Use isabella on Shiroe

(Seriously,Nobody is here)

Luna appeared leaning up against Tasuke. Her gaze was lazy, and her brows were raised. She wasn't sure where to look first, but simply decided to allow herself to leave it up to Tasuke.

Isabella sat quietly where she had before. Flipping the page of her book, Isabella leaned back in her chair, carefully brushing a loose strand behind her left ear. Isabella had longed to finish reading the book, in hopes that she would better understand the human world she was in. Although, so far, it didn't look to be much help.

Scrambling to pick up her books, she eyed Cam with suspicion. "Did you do that on purpose?" The fox sat on the top step, staring down at her curiously. May Rin piled her books high in her arms and began walking down the stairs. "You've lost your shoulder privileges troublemaker." Once she got outside, she glanced up at the sky and noticed the sun had sank far faster than she would have hoped. "Well, it's already too late to attempt to make it before it gets dark, eh? Let's not rush." In fact, she was rather hungry and could go for a nice cup of tea. After placing as many books as she could in her knapsack, she rerouted to the entrance of the school.

(@anyone she could possibly run into)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna appeared leaning up against Tasuke. Her gaze was lazy, and her brows were raised. She wasn't sure where to look first, but simply decided to allow herself to leave it up to Tasuke.

Isabella sat quietly where she had before. Flipping the page of her book, Isabella leaned back in her chair, carefully brushing a loose strand behind her left ear. Isabella had longed to finish reading the book, in hopes that she would better understand the human world she was in. Although, so far, it didn't look to be much help.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke smiles at Luna and loops his arm around his, he then begins walking towards the Highschool. Now that he was this close and on earth, he could sense his son more easily now, thanks to his necklace. He spoke as they walked up the stairs into the school entrance;

"How long was it since you last saw him?"

Seth was standing outside the school entrance debating whether to go in or not. There will be lots of people..Will they be crept out by me? Most people are. Seth was just about to turn back and leave when he saw a girl about his age.....With a fox? Curiosity killed the cat but I'm not afraid of death. I should at least see what this school has to offer. The girl was getting too close now that she would soon see his eyes. Would she be frightened? There are probably much worse looking things in this school. "Hello.." Seth said blankly. @Maxwelle

Peeking over the top of her books, she saw a young man rather close to her. When she saw his eyes, her widened in surprise. They were so... "Wow! You're eyes look really cool. I've never seen a pair like that before." They really were unique. They weren't exactly soft but she liked them. Realizing she probably sounded a bit offensive, she moved the stack of books to one arm, and outstretched her hand with a smile. "Oh, sorry. Where are my manners. Hello." She wondered if she was being too friendly. She'd only met one other person at this school and she wasn't even sure what to make of him yet. Tone it down, May Rin! She scolded herself. @LOLMAN101

Luna tilted her head to the side in thought as she followed him up the stairs to the school. Last she had seen him, was before...Shaking the thought from her head, Luna shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know." She had to lie at that moment. She wouldnt be able to handle it if she thought about details. Coughing lightly, she shifted her gaze to the ground.

Before the door of the university a carriage rode up a carriage, an as the horses slowed their gallop and the driver hurried to open it's doors. Out stepped a Elf in a suit. "Are we at the hell hole?" When the driver nodded Carifu waved him away, and watched his last hope of home ride away. I hate this place, he thought as he straightened his tie and leaned on his cane, waiting for somebody to greet him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna tilted her head to the side in thought as she followed him up the stairs to the school. Last she had seen him, was before...Shaking the thought from her head, Luna shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know." She had to lie at that moment. She wouldnt be able to handle it if she thought about details. Coughing lightly, she shifted her gaze to the ground.

[/QUOTE]Tasuke led her down the corridor towards the girl's dorms. Why would Kaname be this way. Please don't be in the middle of 'something'. Please no. Tasuke put on a smile though, even if he thought that.
"Well we'll both get to see him now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back