• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom heard a sound so he turned around and noticed a girl running towards him. "Is that..." He shook his head and stood still. "Do you need something?" He asked Haiiro, realizing how easy it would be to kill her but he decided that he did not want to kill her anymore.

Haiiro frowns, stopping running. "Yeah, I need to know who the hell you are. You are a god, I can sense that, but I can not tell which one you are." Elizabeth frowns, pulling a gun out of her pocket and aiming straight at Ansom's head. "I will kill him for hurting Han..." She mumbles angrily.

Blue stood naked in the shower her long brown hair plastered down her back , her vivid emerald eyes closed as she washed away her issues there was a quite shake and she knew what it was . Han died she sighed the world remained in tact and she was a little sad he was gone

Mio looked between them nervously before she closed her eyes and pulled the two bands in her hair from its tail, letting it loose. She didn't want to come outside for this very reason, drama and fighting. It's all the students ever did from what it seemed. With a huff she flicked the bands at Kuroh and Kaname, heading towards their faces. One of her hands placed itself at her hip while the other rubbed her leaning forehead; she looked a lot like Xander in this stance, shifting her weight onto one side as an aura of annoyance began to stem from her. "I'm disappointed. Behaving like brutes just because someone insulted your father when you're openly insulting someone else's kin. Whether or not he's crazy, it's unbecoming of you. If you're going to kill him, then kill him, instead of making a scene out of everything."

Mio walked away after that, rubbing her head in aggravation. She left to the dorms and entered, her darkened state changing the moment the door closed behind her, leaving her in a nervous and confused mindset.

"What...did I just say?"

tumblr_mb1hl7niXc1r922azo1_500.gif

Ansom smiled. "If you must know, I am Ansom, god of chaos and being awesome." He burst out laughing but he quickly composed himself and cleared his throat. "I added that last part." He nodded his head and turned around. "If that is all, I shall be going. You should probably clean up that trash before it starts to smell." He motioned to Han before beginning to walk away.

Haiiro grabs Ansom's arm. "That isn't possible, I am Haiiro, goddess of destruction, CHAOS, and insanity! There can not be two deities of chaos." Elizabeth fires, missing and hitting Haiiro in the back of the head instead. Haiiro does not notice the fact that she just got shot in the back of the head.

Jin ran as fast as he can and jumped slightly Even if i die i would have died a great man! Jin swirled his scythe and tossed it on the ground and used his fists to attack Kuroh Your Father took the Happiness away from my brother!!

(aww Adam is gonna be so sad Haiiro is dead)

Blue steps out of the shower and wraps her slef in a towel heading to the bedroom to get dressed , wondering when the man would come back to have her do tasks

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
“ No. You'll die a fool. My father may have taken your brother's happiness, but I'll be the one to take your life. When you see him in Hell, tell him who sent you there. ”

...♆Kuroh seemed to faze from sight, appearing infront of the running Jin, bringing his sword down towards his chest at an attempt to slash him♆...

May Rin watched the sight around her with wide eyes. She backed away when the fighting got worse and ducked to the ground when things started exploding. The poor fox around her neck was clinging to her shoulder and she pried him off, hugging him close to her chest. So not normal! She thought, remembering her earlier view of the the school.

Kaname blinked. His form had returned to normal, just as the band hit him in the face. His gaze widened and he leaned his head back.

tumblr_ldijxcrwgc1qbxuku.gif

He couldn't gather what had just happened, before Mio turned and walked off. Without a second of hesitation, Kaname followed behind her,stuffing his hands into his pockets. While following her, he came to a stop at the door, of which she shut in his face. He coughed, before leaning against the door and blowing his breath. "Mio...."

Jins eyes turned Red as he was still in the air I thought your father went to heaven cause he was too scared to finish me off Jin said as he used his feet to attack Kuroh

(Where is @Mashiro Shiina)

(Where is Kaname when all the fighting ia happening)

A mysterious man was walking near the dorms walking as he neared the boy called Kaname

ZackIsDead said:
Jins eyes turned Red as he was still in the air I thought your father went to heaven cause he was too scared to finish me off Jin said as he used his feet to attack Kuroh
(Where is @Mashiro Shiina)

(Where is Kaname when all the fighting ia happening)

A mysterious man was walking near the dorms walking as he neared the boy called Kaname
(Kaname followed behind Mio)

...♆Kuroh smirked and soon turned his slash into an upwards slash, soon slicing Jin's leg. He used the momentum of the swing to follow it up with a swift kick to the chest, slamming him into the ground. Kuroh leaped back and spoke♆...

“ You believe my father is afraid of you? Please. This is beginning to get boring. Hurry up and do something interesting before I leave. ”

Jeez, she surely wasn't one for disputes but this one was certainly something. What a horrible thing to fight about?! How naive could someone be? This wasn't something to get hurt over! Looking to this person with the scythe, she called to him, "Get over it! Fighting won't bring him back."

@ZackIsDead

Jin screamed loudly as he fell to the ground in pain I am not trying to bring him back i am trying avenge him!!Jin used his scythe to get up and regenerated his leg You want something Interesting I will give you something interesting!!!Jin said as his eyes turned black and he grew one wing from the left You will pay Idiot!!

“ Ooh~ You've got a wing~ Sure, give me something else to cut off. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he pointed his sword towards Jin. He continued♆...

“ Bring it on. ”

tumblr_mz7q52XygF1racewdo1_500_zpsbowtinue.png

*throws a handfull of knives at Kuroh and Jin and they explode when they hit the ground or anything else*

Mind: i should really just stop them...

"Baka." May Rin muttered, walking away. If she was to get to her cave before dark she had to leave now. Noting the sun's position she realized she had enough time for one more small task. Placing Cam on her head, she told him, "Shall we go to the library my small foxy friend?" As she went on her way, leaving the carnage behind her, she sang a small song to Cam that her brother used to sing to her when she was young.

"When you cannot rest in bed,

Think of flowers on your head!

Can you picture having fear,

With flowers on your head my dear?"

Jin flied fastly toward Kuroh with his scythe I cant let this fight go like the fight i had with Akira i need to die somehow Die you little brat!!

ZackIsDead said:
Jin flied fastly toward Kuroh with his scythe I cant let this fight go like the fight i had with Akira i need to die somehow Die you little brat!!
you saw that i posted the one of my knives right?)))

“ Time to end this. ”

...♆Kuroh shrugged off the explosions from the knife and charged towards the male. He jumped over the male and spun his sword around, making sure the blade was now facing behind him. He then pulled the blade, causing it to impale Jin's back and causing it to split out of his chest. All the while, Kuroh didn't turn around, and continued to face the opposite direction as the male. Blood flowed down the blade as it stuck into the ground. Kuroh moved the blade back, making the hole bigger. More blood rushed down the blade...

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo4_r2_250_zpsg6mbobgg.gif

Jin spat out blood as he said My Mission has been accomplished Jin then fell down on the ground It is time for Shinji and Me to rest in peace Jin cried tears fell down from his eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back