• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nah...i just to just idk...just continue)))

yet Jin does not respond to the fuckin knife that was thrown at him...so you should ask Zack if he knows how to group Roleplay xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((( He didn't see it. I'll message him now. I know you know how to Roleplay, I was just wondering if you wanted me to teach you the advanced stuff of it xP )))

Kaname stuffed his hands into his pockets and simply dodged the punches by leaning back or to the sides. He was growing tired of this nonsense, and he had ladies to attend to. "I'd appreciate it if you leave my family alone. Before I act like my father and kill you in his stead." Kaname then turned his back to the boy and shoved hia brother to walk in front of him. "Take your girlfriend and get out of here."

Ray Min peeked curiously at the girl Kaname called Mio. I wonder who she is? His sister? His friend? A small part of her wondered girlfriend, after all she was pretty and he looked at her fondly but would a boyfriend act this way towards another girl? Then the strange fellow from earlier came over sputtering things about Kaname's father and his brother. Jeez, he looked unstable. After all another's actions shouldn't be blamed on someone else no matter who they were. May Rin just watched with wide eyes feeling like he deserved another arrow to the knee but decided not to butt in.

Jun woke, crimson irises slowly observing his surroundings with a blurred vision. He was outside on the balcony to his home, that much he remembered, but he couldn't remember how he'd fallen asleep.

The dea shook his head and got up, leaving his house and heading back to the school. When he got there and climbed into one of the trees in the courtyard, he began watching the different people walking about and tried to guess their species if he could.

...♆Kuroh dodged Kaname's hand, stepping to the side, facing away from them. He spun his sword around in the air and caught it, placing the back of his sword on his shoulder. He then sighed and spoke as he observed Jin's futile attempts to hit Kaname, a disappointed and bored expression coming across his face♆...

“ Geez, you really
are an idiot. ”

tumblr_n0u1r2n8XK1qdaf7jo1_250_zps44axblu8.gif

Kaname held a horrid expression. He lifted his right hand, pulling it towards himself as if trying not to be touched. He leaned back away from his sibling, fibally speaking. "Who, are you?" As far as Kaname knew, his littke brother was nothing but innocent. Which is what caused his expression, being surprised. Even so, he wasnt, but only being humorous.

tumblr_ma3czo1nna1rwyed6.gif

“ What do you mean? ”

...♆Kuroh soon made his sword vanish as he then held up his right hand, extending his index finger and pointing at him. He spoke, closing his right eye♆...

“ Are you having a mid-life crisis, Onīsan? ”

tumblr_n26pzdMFbu1s9aisro1_r1_250_zpsbqd8yvut.gif

Sixxx said:
Blue thought for a moment , she doubted Han would loose but it still could happen none the less " if you give me a heads up 20 mintues before you destroy it ,so i can gather my belongings and get out ill make you dessert... why , if you wanted her dead so badly , why didnt you do it yourself?, i mean you dont doubt your powers cause your going after Han but yet you didnt just go kill her yourself" Blue shurgged and looked at a patch of withering flowers and they perked up ,bigger and beautiful-er .tiny yellow and blue birds sat in the open windows chirping and singing .Blue liked it here , it was never to cold and was always as sunny as she wanted it , always a gentle breeze making her wind chimes jingling
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "It is more fun to hire another person to kill somebody." He smiled at the girl. "The way you talk about Han, it makes it seem that he has a chance against me. The last people to talk like that were his parents. I killed them and made Han think that he did it." As Ansom was laughing, Han's wolf appeared out of nowhere and pounced at Ansom. Without even blinking, the god of chaos drove a crystal shard into Fang's neck. The large wolf fell to the ground, never to rise again. "I never got your name." Ansom said calmly, never taking his eyes off of the girl.

Elizabeth sighs, walking to Han's dorm room and deciding to see if he was there, knocking on the door. She hadn't seen Han or Blue in a while, and was a bit worried. Haiiro sighs, walking around the courtyard silently, trying to remember something important she had forgotten.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "It is more fun to hire another person to kill somebody." He smiled at the girl. "The way you talk about Han, it makes it seem that he has a chance against me. The last people to talk like that were his parents. I killed them and made Han think that he did it." As Ansom was laughing, Han's wolf appeared out of nowhere and pounced at Ansom. Without even blinking, the god of chaos drove a crystal shard into Fang's neck. The large wolf fell to the ground, never to rise again. "I never got your name." Ansom said calmly, never taking his eyes off of the girl.
blue walked over to fang , not because of who the wolf was connected to but it was a living being and as it was hurt she felt it she pet him she couldnt bring him back she could feel the remaining life force being drained and at that point it was more kind to let him stay dead , All the animal around and in the house left , even Borris and her puppy got up and left as she sent then away " my name is Blue " she got up and walked to the kitchen and rinsed out her bowl .

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back