• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*walls off the rooftop and hits the ground on my back*

''itai-!!''

*forgot i need to keep silent to watch the group at the oak tree*

Kaname carefully shifted his gaze. Before he could speak, his little brother showed him up. Kaname placed his left hand to the back of his neck and glared towards Kuroh. His expression spoke words, rather than his lips. Stay out of it. Kaname then returned his gaze to the male standing before him. He released his hold on Rin, took a few steps away from Mio, and stood right in front of the male. "If you touch my little brother, or anyone else in my family for that matter, I'll kill you."

So he is your little brother now i am starting to get everything Jin said as he put his hands in his pockets and looked at the younger brother Uhhhh this will be a pain in the ass Answer my question please Little brother and Elder brother

“ Kowaii~ ”

...♆Kuroh said as he observed Kaname's glare, soon looking away and exhaling♆...

“ Ass.. ”

tumblr_n0u1r2n8XK1qdaf7jo1_250.gif

...♆He soon brought his attention to Jin and continued♆...

“ First, you asked about our mother. Next you'll be asking "Who's your father?" What are you, a stalker? ”

You know i was here with my brother in this school and.....and a man by the name Akira killed him Jin said as he looked at them with a sad look

*gets up in pain and sees a demon on the oak tree's branch above them and i throw a knife at it and it burns up into flames*

"Hold up are you even listening?" Kaname pursed his lips up together and stared at the male. He was silent after his question, but soon raised his brow."So my father killed your brother? Why am I not surprised." Kaname rolled his irises and blew his breath carelessly.

tumblr_mb4j2qozdv1qho8guo1_r2_250.gif

...♆Kuroh stared between Kaname and the male. He soon heard Kaname talk, his words shocking Kuroh, prompting him to grip his chest. He spoke weakly♆...

tumblr_n1omi8J4sT1rzzd1zo2_250.gif

“ He's my father too~ ”

Kanane shifted his gaze to his sibling. A sly smirk played at his lips, himself placing his hand on his brothers head abd ruffling his hair. "The adults are talking little bro. Behave."

Isabella stood still behind Kuroh. She had taken some steps back and stood with the other two girls, while the makes spoke to one another. She felt like the odd one out, but instead shifted her gaze and huffed.

Kaname simply shoved his brothers head to the side, and moved himself to the opposite side. Kaname wasnt phased in the least by the males actions. "Your brother mustve been an idiot if our father killed him." Kaname stuck his foot out in the boys path, allowing him to trip over it if he tried to step closer.

“ You are so lame.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he watched Jin attempt to hit Kaname, soon averting his eyes to a single gold coin that he took out of his pocket. As he was pushed out of the way, he stumbled back slightly. He then spoke as he looked over at Kaname, still holding the coin♆...

“ I could've moved on my own, you know! ”

noragami-episode-3-yato_zpskkkm1562.png

no one noticed a blue knife in Jin's shoulder blade??? that apparently threw? (feels so ignored qq)))

=.=;; *threw a knife at Jin and it hit him in the shoulder blade and nothing fuckin happened, gg goes to sleep))

“ Really? Because from my perspective, you're the one that doesn't get anything. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued watching Jin♆...

((( I think it's because you threw a knife and made it hit his shoulder, without his say in it. Meaning he couldn't dodge nor deflect it, because you had already made it hit him beforehand. )))

guess thats true...*sigh* i just wanted it to hit him so badly xD )))

*throws a knife at Jin*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]guess thats true...*sigh* i just wanted it to hit him so badly xD )))
*throws a knife at Jin*

[/QUOTE]
((( I don't mean to come off as an ass, but would you like me to teach you how to group Roleplay? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't mean to come off as an ass, but would you like me to teach you how to group Roleplay? )))

[/QUOTE]
nah...i just to just idk...just continue)))

yet Jin does not respond to the fuckin knife that was thrown at him...so you should ask Zack if he knows how to group Roleplay xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back