• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](SHE DOES
Shinji never got there O.o

Shinji tried to kill her twice xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( But he wrote 'Our mother'. Oh. Well that's bad xD )))

(Nah. He was dragging out the word like he did in his other posts.

His brother wouldn't try to get with his mother yo xD , or kill.

Anyway, Layla only has two kids.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Nah. He was dragging out the word like he did in his other posts.
His brother wouldn't try to get with his mother yo xD , or kill.

Anyway, Layla only has two kids.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, ok xD I'll post my reply then. )))

------------------

...♆Kuroh observed his actions, soon sighing and turning around. He then spoke as he continued to walk away, keeping hold of Isabella's hand♆...

“ Well that was in the past. It should stay that way. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
As she was led away by Kuroh, she turned her head to look at the male. She held a confused looklook, causing her to blink, and surely didnt want to pry into the situation at all. After a few seconds, she returned her gaze to the area she was being led off to.

tumblr_mm2zyhzC8s1rs4yfmo1_r1_500.gif

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head to the side. "Why? Because I am hungry." He smiled. "If you were asking why I need Han, It is really simple. I plan on killing him because he did not kill a certain goddess of destruction." Ansom laughed and clapped his hands. "I would love it if you would serve me some food. Maybe I will spare you when I destroy this pitiful dimension. Sound good?"
Blue thought for a moment , she doubted Han would loose but it still could happen none the less " if you give me a heads up 20 mintues before you destroy it ,so i can gather my belongings and get out ill make you dessert... why , if you wanted her dead so badly , why didnt you do it yourself?, i mean you dont doubt your powers cause your going after Han but yet you didnt just go kill her yourself" Blue shurgged and looked at a patch of withering flowers and they perked up ,bigger and beautiful-er .tiny yellow and blue birds sat in the open windows chirping and singing .Blue liked it here , it was never to cold and was always as sunny as she wanted it , always a gentle breeze making her wind chimes jingling

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
*follows Kuroh and Isabella while still eating my ice cream*

Mind: surely...theyll notice me this way...i should really follow them in some other way

*goes into an alley then jumps real high and follows Kuroh and Isabella while im on the roof tops*

May Rin watched him depart with a thoughtful expression. Hmm, maybe I have a class with him. Holding Cam close to her chest, she entered the large building, peering curiously inside. "Heelllooo...?" She called meekly. It didn't look like there were many people here... Scanning the desk, she saw a desk of printed schedules. She place her fox back on her shoulder. "They won't mind if I just..." Skimming the stack, she found her name. "...Hah! Score." Schedule in hand, she exited the school building with a smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
As she was led away by Kuroh, she turned her head to look at the male. She held a confused look, causing her to blink, and surely didnt want to pry into the situation at all. After a few seconds, she returned her gaze to the area she was being led off to.
tumblr_mm2zyhzC8s1rs4yfmo1_r1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
“ So. Pizza? ”

...♆Kuroh said as he walked. He began smiling as he finished his sentence, soon focusing on Isabella's face, awaiting her reply♆...

*kicks a can off the rooftop on accident and it lands infront of Kuroh and Isabella and i get away from the edge just in case they look up at the roof tops*

Mind: dammit! i forgot to watch my footing...hope they didnt notice..

...♆Kuroh looked up at the roof, seeing nothing. He sighed and returned his vision towards Isabella♆...

*looks over the rooftop but hand placing was at the edge of the roof and it slipped off almost making me fall and some of the rocks of the rooftop to fall off, but pulled my self back up after i gave a quick small yelp while still at the edge of the roof top (clearly visible right now)*

Isabella nodded her head, before slowly trailing her gaze skyward. The falling rocks didn't bother her, but she heard the yelp. It brought curiosity to her being, which in turn caused her to blink and tilt her head. She felt she was being watched. Soon sharpening her gaze, she grit her teeth and returned her gaze to where it once was, pulling Kuroh out of the building.

*froze for a second then saw a bird coming flying directly at me and it was clawing at me a little cuz im near the bird's nest so i covered my face and tries to shoo it away*

''hey! no! get off! shoo! sho- uwah!!''

*stepped too far back and i grab on the edge of the rooftop and is now hanging*

"Well, it is a little late to start classes today, huh, Cam?" May Rin reached up and scratched the small fox behind his ear. "How about we relax in the courtyard? You can take a nap in the grass." Heading over to a soft looking grassy patch, she set down her bag and allowed Cam to crawl down. He immediately began scratching at the bag. "What another snack? You piglet!" She murmured, reaching into the bag and pulling out a small piece of dried meat for him. Handing it to him, she gave him a gentle pat on the head. She loved that little fox to death. Then, laying bag with a stretch, she relaxed against the grass. Cam walked over and curled up beside her. Before she knew it, they'd both dozed off.

Jin stood there in silence I have been gone for so long that Layla has a child now but with who?who is the childs father?Shinji are you dead and where are you?Jin walked silently as the sunlit upon on him I...i really need to find more about this Jin walked slowly up to the roof

Kaname had decided to settle under a single oak tree in the courtyard. He sat in silence, his eyelids being shut over his irises. His attire had been changed, from uniformed to casual wear. Mio hadn't been found, and so he took the free time he had to rest. His thoughts were free of worry, up until he question the new girl. This brought his to grit his teeth and furrow his brows. Pushing the thought away, he folded his arms over his chest and blew his breath.

Jin took one step and goes one step back No i cant go to the roof there are people Jin went to the court yard to see a boy sitting under the tree Jin walks up to the tree and settles down next to the boy

May Rin muttered in her sleep. Her fingers twitched slightly. A frown on her face, she drew Cam close to her and in replace came a smile.

Kaname was still. With the sound of the grass beside him shifting, Kaname opened his gaze. It took nearly half a second, before he jumped and looked at the male settled at his side. His hands came up as fists to his chest, and his pupils dialated while he stared at him.

tumblr_m8yws7isXK1r90a6io1_250.gif

Its ok Its ok i am not gay Jin said as he looked at the boy with a blank expression And even if i was gay you are not that handsome Jin gave a smile

Mio swiftly pulled her hair back into a pony-tail once again as she stood and stuffed her phone into one of the back pockets of her jeans. She looked around the room in thought, but only for a moment before she grabbed her brown sweater and pulled it over her tee whilst walking towards the door. A small shoe-covered foot closed the door behind her after she exited the dorm room. Luckily she had learned to traverse through the male dormitory with ease, having roomed with her uncle that is.

Mio walked past other students whilst making way to the exit, coming to a halt at one of the windows that revealed the courtyard and turning to face it completely. Grayish blue irises peered out onto the yard, grazing the figures that passed until she caught sight of a familiar figure, restive beneath a tree with another person near. She stared for a moment, but shifted her gaze to the side with furrowed brows; even of she wanted to see him, she doubted he would want to be bothered with more company.

tumblr_mnmvx4cEAZ1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Nevertheless, Mio left the dorms and walked off to the courtyard. She wasn't too worried about running into drama or trouble considering most people had never seen her outside of uniform, and was easily looked over in the small throngs of students even when people knew her well. In truth, she just wanted to go for a walk, and maybe get some more ice cream. However, she had yet to find where Shizuya had gotten it in the first place, standing still with her hands stuffed into her sweaters pocket as she looked around in search of the source.

Kaname ultimately removed himself from the strangers side, a expression of both horror and disbelief evident on his facade. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

tumblr_n8xco8Waoo1sxgemco2_500.gif

"You da-"Kaname, after being hit on the head, was just about to do something he knew his father nor mother would approve of. Cursing under his breath, Kanane shifted his gaze sideways, catching of Mio. After spotting her he stood to his feet. Placing his left hand on his chin and his right hand under his left elbow, Kaname thought to himself with a gentle smile."Just as cute as ever..."

tumblr_n3okxnbc5R1qf0rjso6_250.gif

May Rin stirred from her slumber and sat up straight. "Woah!" She had been awoken by loud voices and looked around for the source. She wasn't too afraid, the school seemed harmless to her but she wasn't fond of disputes. Looking around she saw Kaname and another boy. "Jeez what could be so important that yelling is required?" She muttered.

Then, the boy hit him. What the...? That seems rude. Climbing into the nearest tree, she hid within the leaves and readied her bow. She aimed at the boy's calf and released the arrow. With no time to spare, she jumped down the tree and made a hasty escape. "Hehe."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back