• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jin walked around looking at the other dorms Where is Shinji's dormroom Jin walked around trying to find Shinji's Dorm D....did S...shinji die?Jin leaned against a wall thinking hard

Isabella huffed, folding her arms firmly over her chest in a pout. After a few seconds, her gaze becane serious, and she loosened her arms, closing her over her irises. Her voice was emotionless, and her body was still. "Nothing requiring your awareness. So, please, stop asking."

Alaron growled playfully and shoved her forwards.

"Alaron!" Sav said, stumbling forward. She turned around and grabbed him by the horns. "You wanna play? Let's go somewhere more open." She dragged him by the horns to the courtyard and then pushed playfully on him. The two began to gently tussle with each other. After a minute or two, she was pinned on the ground, gently, by one of Alaron's claws. "Ok, ok, you win!"

“ Okay, fine. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed slightly and stood up, soon walking over to his bed. He slumped down and faced the ceiling♆...

Jin stood there in complete silence now i remember he......died now i remember everything Shinji,Layla and Slaxt everyone......Wait where are Slaxt and Layla?! Jin stared at the dorm room infront of him

Isabella revealed her irises, only to watch him walk away from her. Soon following, he slumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. This caused her gaze to soften, but rather than speak to him, she stood up and prepared to depart from his room.

tumblr_lv8nonjueh1qkw5xxo1_500.gif

ZackIsDead said:
Jin stood there in complete silence now i remember he......died now i remember everything Shinji,Layla and Slaxt everyone......Wait where are Slaxt and Layla?! Jin stared at the dorm room infront of him
(Oh snap. You're gonna love finding out some things when/if you ever see Layla again)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella revealed her irises, only to watch him walk away from her. Soon following, he slumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. This caused her gaze to soften, but rather than speak to him, she stood up and prepared to depart from his room.
tumblr_lv8nonjueh1qkw5xxo1_500.gif

(Oh snap. You're gonna love finding out some things when/if you ever see Layla again)

[/QUOTE]
“ Where're you going? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over to Isabella, watching her walk away♆...

((( Wait, what? O.o )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Where're you going? ”
...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over to Isabella, watching her walk away♆...

((( Wait, what? O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
Isabella shrugged her shoulders and stopped to stand in the doorway. "I dont know, walking." Isabella slowly turned her head to glance behind herself towards him.

(Was talking to Zack)

“ Want me to come with you? ”

...♆Kuroh asked as he continued to look at Isabella♆...

"You don't have to, but if you want to." Isabella left no room to receive a reply, and exited down the left hall, silently shifting her gaze. She wasnt really sure about how to maneuver around the inside of the male dorms, and thus assumed she would eventually locate the exit.

Wait a minute what happened to everyone what is happening d.....id....everyone d..d...die before i was here Jin started to make a fist out of his hands and started to punch the wall what the hell is happening will someone EXPLAIN!!! Jin said Loudly

“ I guess. ”

...♆Kuroh stood up and followed Isabella. He knew where the exit was, however he figured she did too♆...

Isabella found a set of stairs, and then skipped down them. Humming to herself, Isabella stopped to glance around once she reached the bottom. If sge thought correctly, there was another set of stairs before the exit. Nodding her head in silent agreement, she continued on down the new stretch of hall.

(Hah so what ya gonna do with Jin)Jin heard footsteps coming from the nearby stairs I.....thought....everyone died but either way i should hide Jin couldnt find a hiding place so he layed down on the floor and prtended he was dead

(Last post for tonight. See you all in some hours when I wake up.)

Isabella came to a halt, finding a still body laid out on the floor. For a split second, she thought about checking it. In the end, when the second was up, she stepped over it and rounded another corner.

Jin withstood the pain and stood up What are you doing here? who are you people? police officers coming in to investigate Jin looked at the woman and said Yo.....u l.l.l.ook like layla

...♆Kuroh followed, soon passing the now standing male. He quickened his pace, soon turning the corner. He soon caught sight of Isabella, soon talking as he reached her♆...

“ Where're you going, Isabella-chan?~♪ ”

tumblr_n85uvvExoe1twippyo3_500_zpsesnnr3er.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The words replayed in May Rins mind. What's so bad about this school? It looks normal to me... Inspecting her surroundings once more she wondered what possibilities the school held "What do you mean?" she asked Kaname curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back