• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mio rubbed the back of her neck when she got the odd feeling that someone was, or rather had been, watching her. She brushed it off with a quiet sigh, I am in public after all.

After a minute or two of continued searching, she gave up, and turned around toward the dorms with her eyes fixated in her shoes when a thought hit her. Many of the people she had met could turn around with one simple movement on their heels, and it confused her. She turned back around, keeping her gaze on the ground. "now..how did they do it.." She whispered to herself as she placed her right foot behind her left and attempted to turn; only to twist farther than expected and nearly fall.

Catching herself, she tried again and again, not allowing herself to fall whilst she unknowingly made a circle, caught up in her curiosity. these actions came to a halt when she eventually tripped and flopped onto her back against the grass.

"Ah, Jeeze, I'll never get this right," she grumbled defeatedly, letting out a heavy breath as she pulled her arms to stretch out on either side lazily and closed her eyes.

Alaron spotted May Rin and snuffed. He flapped his wings and flew to her, landing right in front of her. He cocked his head and his tail wagged a little bit like a dog's. He snuffed again, wanting to know who this was and why she was running.

"Oh!" She said, startled. Backing away quickly, she lost her footing and tumbled to the ground. "H-Hi there." She had no idea what to say or how to react so she just stared at him with wide eyes, speechless.

Kaname blew his breath. "If anybody is that, it's you." Kaname then rolled his irises. He was still watching Mio, which led to him chuckling. He stuffed his hands into his front pockets and walked towards the spot of which she fell. He completely ignored the random arrow that was lanched into the strangers leg, which brought a sly grimace to his lips. Just as he started to walk away, Rin came out of nowhere and fell. This, was something he also found to be cute. Shaking his head in disbelief, Kaname extended his hand towards her and smiled, shifting his gaze sideways. "So clumsy, arent you?"

Mio watched the sky, her eyes watching the clouds slowly drift across the deep blue like ships in an ocean. She closed her eyes with a delicate smile, letting her previous thoughts slip away as the image of her mother came to mind.

Kaname had took hold of Rin's hand and pulled her up into his arms, just as his gaze snapped over to the male. "What business do you have with my mother?" Kaname was no longer how he was before the statement, but what was entirely serious.

May Rin blinked feeling awfully confused. Probably still drowsy. Not to mention she was in someone's arms. Looking up at him with curiosity, she remained quiet. This day was proving to be awfully eventful. Although slightly embarrassed and flustered, she didnt pull away.

"None of your concern." Kaname then stood up straight and removed Rin from his arms. After doing so, he took her by the hand and led her over to where Mio laid on the ground. He raised his brow in the beginning, but soon chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. "Mio, get on up."

Mio peeked a single eye open when someone approached, not moving when she noticed it was Kaname and someone else. At first, She stubbornly refrained from budging when He told her to get up, but sat up after a minute or two. She dusted the grass from her clothes once she stood, and turned to look at them both with a curious yet blank expression," yes?"

“ What's all that noise about? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he was dragged out of the building by Isabella. When they came to a stop, his eyes fell upon two males and two females near an oak tree. He sighed slightly as he eyes were soon dragged upon a male clenching his fists. He recognized them. One was his brother, the other was the male from before. The one who asked too many questions. With a small look of annoyance, he spoke♆...

Ugh. You again. What are you doing now? Annoying another person from my family? ”

tumblr_n4k05uNNjK1s66gn2o7_250_zpsz6sjtkrf.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ZackIsDead @Maxwelle

((( I just remembered something. Didn't Akira kill Shinji in his very first fight in the school? Akira was mad because Shinji was choking Layla and he ruthlessly slashed him to death in the courtyard. Shinji's last words were “Is this what Layla would want you to become?” Aren't I right? O.o )))

Last edited by a moderator:
*still watches Isabella and Kuroh from the roof top cuz their out of the building now...then watches the people near the oak tree*

''huh...that guy again...what's he up to...''

I can't remember well myself

I just remember thinking 'this guy is obsessive' .. 'Oh now he's dead. What.'))

Asphyxiated said:
I can't remember well myself
I just remember thinking 'this guy is obsessive' .. 'Oh now he's dead. What.'))
((( Oh yeah. It was Akira who killed him. Akira was fighting Shinji and someone else. Shinji died and the other person left. )))

((( Come to think of it. Two of my three characters have killed a non-NPC character. Akira's killed Shinji and Kuroh's killed Caden. Kenji hasn't killed anyone to this date xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Fukushima, the true evil!
((( xD Well. Kuroh killed Caden because Caden wanted to die. Akira killed Shinji because Ragnarok's power influenced him to do so. So technically, only Akira truly killed someone xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back