• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ If I had to guess, I'd say my father killed someone who deserved to die. He doesn't just kill out of spite, you know. He only kills those who he deems unfit to live.”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he placed his left hand onto his head and closed his eyes♆...

tumblr_n2jhnqi5z61sozv4xo1_500_zpszscnuln1.gif

"Done?" Kaname raised his brow, before finally shrugging his shoulders casually. "Don't care." Kaname then shifted his attention to his sibling, blowing his breath. "Some kid brother you are Kuroh." Kaname shook his head in disbelief and then returned his gaze to the male. "You should get out of here, before you die like he did."

...♆Kuroh continued to glare at the male, soon hearing Kaname talk. Kuroh sighed deeply and closed his eyes, symbolizing that he was calming down slightly. He looked over at Kaname, soon replying to him♆...

“ I'm sorry, but I don't particularly enjoy this guy's presence. ”

tumblr_n0r0cmoH5j1qlcw9co1_250_zpsys8uljlk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom chuckled. "Blue? That is a cute name." He nodded and looked around. "You are very interesting so I will spare you and this dimension. Once I kill Han, I may ask you to complete some tasks for me." He patted Blue on the head as a purple portal appeared in the room. He waved and stepped through the vortex, appearing in a furnished room. " This must be Han's. Too bad he is not here." He sat on the couch and began to wait.

Elizabeth sighs, knocking on the door to Han's dorm room again, deciding that if he didn't answer she'd go away this time.

...♆Kuroh side-stepped to the right, dodging Jin's attack. He soon brought his foot around behind Jin and kicked both of his feet out from under him, sending Jin into the air slightly. He followed this up by planting his palm into Jin's side, not harming him, yet pushing him through the air ten feet. Kuroh soon spoke as he looked at Jin♆...

“ You know. That wasn't very nice. All I did was tell the truth. ”

tumblr_myb2thWNHj1s599r6o2_500_zpssi9jlosy.png

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, knocking on the door to Han's dorm room again, deciding that if he didn't answer she'd go away this time.
Ansom heard a knocking so he sighed. He stood walked to the door, opening it. "What do you wan-" He looked at the visitor in bewilderment. "E-Elizabeth?" He stammered. Ansom doubted that she recognized him but he ushered her inside nonetheless. "What are you doing at Han's dorm?"

“ Is that so? Then tell me. Who's dead right now? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and raised his arm, blocking the kick. He leaped back and spoke as he manifested his sword♆...

“ You seem far too ignorant for words. I'll have to use more...
effective ways of communication. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Is that so? Then tell me. Who's dead right now? ”
...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and raised his arm, blocking the kick. He leaped back and spoke as he manifested his sword♆...

“ You seem too ignorant for words. I'll have to use other more...
effective ways of communication. ”

[/QUOTE]
"War isn't about who is right, it's about who is left. U_U"

Blue stood there baffled the animals slowly came back and Blue pulled Fang out into the meadow and burried him under a tree and marked it , he deserved to be reconized , Blues knife appeared in hand and she threw it in the tree across the meadow .angry "GAAAHH " she yelled and yanked the knife out of a tree a threw at at another .

Ansom frowned. "I wish I knew. But you need not worry about him. He will not be around for much longer." He began to walk out of the door. "It will be over much quicker if I go looking for him...by the way,my name is Ansom." He smiled before closing the door.

Han woke up on a bench and yawned. "Wow. I had a horrible dream." He stood up and slowly walked to the school courtyard.

Kaname froze. His father was being insulted. His sibling was being bothered. Gritting his teeth, Kaname held his gaze to the ground below his feet. His form had flickered and changed in that second, and soon enough, his hair was spikier, and his gaze was darker. There was now a visible scar diagnol to his right eyebrow. Slowly lifting his head, Kaname fixated his gaze on the boy. "Insulting my father, is a big mistake."

enraged_sting1.png

Elizabeth frowns, confused as to what Ansom meant. "Ook?..." Walks away silently, heading towards the courtyard. Haiiro notices Han and quickly turns away, walking the opposite direction.

(Wow Super Saiyan)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname froze. His father was being insulted. His sibling was being bothered. Gritting his teeth, Kaname held his gaze to the ground below his feet. His form had flickered and changed in that second, and soon enough, his hair was spikier, and his gaze was darker. There was now a visible scar diagnol to his right eyebrow. Slowly lifting his head, Kaname fixated his gaze on the boy. "Insulting my father, is a big mistake."
enraged_sting1.png

[/QUOTE]
(WOW super saiyan)

Jin jumped slightly and took his scythe out to hit Kuroh right in the head My Fuckin Brother is!

Blue threw the knife again and again untill her aim was near perfect and she was tired she brought the knife inside and hid it and stomped upstairs to take a shower grumbling as she did so . Stripping down she stood and waited for the water to warm

Adam watched the clock waiting for the class to end he was irratable. with out tuffy there to distract him he wanted her drugs. Badly. he thought about how they sat on his dresser mearly a few hundred feet away in the dorm but untill then he would doodle to occupy his mind

Han noticed Haiiro but before he could shout her name, a sharp pain exploded on his leg. He fell to the ground and glanced at his leg, noticing a large crystal stabbed through it. He winced as a hand grabbed his neck and lifted him in the air. Han came face to face with a man with black hair and purple eyes. "Who are yo-" His eyes widened. "L-Lord Ansom!" He croaked. The god of chaos smiled before punching Han across the face, sending him back to the ground.

...♆Kuroh's eyes sharpened as he saw the scythe etching closer to him. He rose his sword up, causing it to impact the scythe. Kuroh hadn't compensated the size of the actual blade and as a result, the scythe slashed his cheek open. He leaped back and placed the back of his sword on his left shoulder. He then spoke, his tone of voice and facial expression being noticeably more serious♆...

“ ...And? ”

tumblr_n1vl6mHRZ91rbrys3o1_500_zpsxlvp9kid.png

Elizabeth sighs, walking to the school's courtyard and seeing Han get attacked. She quickly hides, wondering what the heck was going on. Haiiro turns around for a split second, shrugging before continuing to walk away.

He was my Younger Brother He wasn't supposed to die!! Your Father needed DIE!!!! Jin said as ran towards him saying Now!! Death is your only option!!!

Ansom stood over Han, grinning. The demon tried to stand but Anson quickly plunged a crystal through his chest, causing Han to fall again, barely breathing. Ansom placed his foot on his neck and knelt down. " You should have killed her." He whisped before standing and applying more pressure to Han's neck until he heard a satisfying crack. He stepped back and pulled out a stopwatch. "8.7 seconds? Damn, too slow." He sighed and began to walk away.

Elizabeth gasps before clasping her hand over her mouth. She was scared and angry, the only thought in her mind being wanting to kill Ansom. Haiiro frowns, sensing an odd presence quite similar to her own. She turns around, staring at Ansom and sprinting towards him.

“ 'Death is my only option?' I'm sorry, but my only option is quite clear to me and it ends with the life leaving your eyes. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as a small explosion occurred around him, destroying the nearby buildings and killing multiple humans who were nearby. When the pillars of smoke began clearing, Kuroh was seen standing in amongst the wreckage. His outfit had changed, from a tracksuit to a standard black kimono. His hair was slightly longer and was tied in a knot behind his head. All in all, he hadn't changed much. This was his Calamity Form. He soon spoke, his voice being darker than before. His cold, distant blue eyes focused on the male and at the same time, an emotionless facial expression on Kuroh's face♆...

“ Come at me if your wish is death. I'll happily grant it. ”

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo3_250_zpsg30whxa8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back