• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname nodded his head, stuffing his hands back into his front pockets. "Sure. Uh. When I'm not busy, I guess." Kaname shook his body and yawned. "I'll keep in touch. But I'm not promising anything, alright?" Kaname turned his gaze elsewhere as he spoke, hiding his embarrassment.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke nods his head, "All right." He also turned his gaze away from Kaname in embarrassment, looking towards Luna instead, smiling at her.

Shiroe stared at the group(Kaname,Tasuke,Luna,Kuroh) inn silence Sooo they are the ones who killed Uncle Jin may aswell become frenemies Shiroe said as he went down from the building came towards them silently

Maxwelle said:
After, giving the other student a small wave, she began to head to the entrance once more. Seeing a tall male with blonde hair near the entrance, she headed to his direction. Another new student? Maybe this one would be friendly. Feeling rather weary, she stopped in front of him."Hi there! Are you new?" She asked him.
@Hunnyhelp
((Kuroh could Seth be your new roommate? Would be interesting and awkward you wouldn't know his last name and he wouldn't know about Caden xD ))

Ansom turned towards the direction of the gunshot, waving at Elizabeth. "Someone seems mad." He laughed before turning and walking away, not even caring to check if Haiiro was okay. "Party at Han's-whoops-I mean my place." He shouted.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ We'll have the... Chocolate deluxe. ”
...♅Akira spoke to the cashier as he finished analysing the menu. He waited patiently for his order, it soon came. The casheir handed him two large chocolate ice cream cones♅...

---------------

...♆Kuroh listened to Luna as she spoke, soon sighing. He continued, observing Kaname and the male's relationship♆...

“ I see. That's pretty sad. ”

[/QUOTE]
Layla shifted her gaze towards the enlarged cone of ice cream, anxiously waiting. "Aki.... They're big...." Layla poked at his shoulder, staring at the treat.

Luna sighed. She observed them as well, occasionally tilting her head from side to side. "Very. I don't see how he deals with it."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze towards the enlarged cone of ice cream, anxiously waiting. "Aki.... They're big...." Layla poked at his shoulder, staring at the treat.
Luna sighed. She observed them as well, occasionally tilting her head from side to side. "Very. I don't see how he deals with it."

[/QUOTE]
“ They are the deluxe sized ice cream cones, Lala. ”

...♅Akira then held out his hand, one of the deluxe ice cream cones held within his palm. He then spoke, a large smile on his face as he held it out further towards Layla. As he did so, he loosened his grip slightly and removed his little finger and middle finger from the cone's base, causing him to hold the cone with his index finger, middle finger and thumb.♅...

“ Here you go. ”

4d9bce7e2467588833b1812fe9948c25_zps1da8c203.jpg

-------------

“ Yeah, I'm the same as you. I don't see how Kaname could deal with it either. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke, thinking Luna was talking about Kaname, as opposed to the male. He sighed slightly, soon hearing a voice come from behind him. He looked around and replied as he looked at the male with a surprised facial expression♆...

“ Huh? Do I know you? ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo5_250_zpsief9et8b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't seem to be the cheeriest person about coming but he was rather friendly. Maybe, they could get along well and learn about the place together. She blushed at the word "beautiful" and averted her gaze for a moment feeling slightly embarrassed. Composing herself quickly, she gave him a warm smile. "Oh! Well, I'm May Rin! Nice to meetcha. What's your name?"

@Hunnyhelp (Sorry, it's a rather late response)

*wakes up and change my clothes from the waitress clothes and tries out other clothing*

''hmmm...i wonder how this would look on me...''

*technically, its not my door since its Kuroh's dorm but doesnt answer it cuz i dont want to get Kuroh in trouble for having a girl in his dorm anyway*

“ Who's Jin? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he observed the male standing before him with a confused expression. He hadn't heard of anyone by the name of Jin before♆...

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

((( Remember Jin never actually told Kuroh his name, and Kuroh never asked xD )))

Haah you will find out sooner or later Shiroe said as he gave Kuroh a pat on the back So whats your name?

The mysterious man said Can you let me in i need to hide please if somebody is in there!!!

ZackIsDead said:
Haah you will find out sooner or later Shiroe said as he gave Kuroh a pat on the back So whats your name?

The mysterious man said Can you let me in i need to hide please if somebody is in there!!!
*looks over at the door opens it, but shows the man a gunblade and points it at his head*

''sorry, try the other doors...''

*then closes the door and locks it*

*opens the door and grabs Jin by the shirt and pulls him in hastily then shuts the door and pin him on the ground and puts a knife to his neck and is currently wearing a maid costume*

''u better not do anything funny ok?''

ZackIsDead said:
(I accidently wrote jin instead of mysterious man)

The mysterious man looks suprised and says Wha...w..what kind of funny things?
*gives the man a scary stare in the eyes*

''first of all, i dont know you so i dont know if ur a rapist or not, second of all, i dont even know if ur a pervert''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back