• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ Get lost. I came here to drink in peace. ”

...♆Kuroh finally pulled the cork free from the bottle's grasp. He spat the cork out to the side♆...

Shut%20up_zpsfbwb5udk.jpg

...♆Kuroh then began drinking straight out of the bottle♆...

Drinking%20Bottle_zpsi6fpvqqz.jpg

--------------------------------

ZackIsDead said:
Hey @Fukushima Akira where do you get your anime gifs?
((( I have them on my Photobucket, so I can't really remember where I got them from. )))

(Hey seriously @Fukushima Akira where do you get your Anime GIFs from)Vanoss started getting drunk too as he sat down beside Kuroh he summoned a bottle of wine and said Here have some! As he gave Kuroh the bottle after he drank

(Just try to remember please i want to have those too)

“ Are you a retard or something? I said I don't want you here. I want to be alone. Now, leave. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he looked over at the male, clearly annoyed♆...

Its%20her%20fault_zpsixmrm87t.jpg

((( Just try Google Images. Pick an Anime character, and use his image. Once you've found a suitable character, use his name and type in 'gif' afterwards and you'll get the moving images. )))

“ No. I hate that girl. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he soon finished the second bottle. He simply sat there, staring at the sky after he did so♆...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Cook for me? I think im fine." Luna raised her brow and rolled her irises. The idea of him cooking for her caused a gentle, childish giggle to escape her thinned lips. Sighing afterwards, Luna finally leaned up against him. "Fine. Go ahead."

[/QUOTE]
He nodded and cracked open the can using the pin, he tore off the lid and left it on the side next to the can, he then rummaged through the cupboards to find a pan and placed it on the stove, pouring in the sausage that is accompanied by the liquid and then allowing it to simmer.

"Do you have Hot Dog Buns? Or would you prefer something else with them?" He said as he grabbed an onion and started peeling.

ZackIsDead said:
(@LonelyAssassin)Shiroe looked at Yuroichi as she playfully played with the water Shiroe then smiled at her

(Is there anyone here)
She didn't turn back around yet, "Could you clean my back?" She said seductively, she pressed her large chest against the cold wall.

(Will be going to class soon)

Shiroe shyly got some soap and started rubbing her back Is that Ok?

@
LonelyAssassin

LonelyAssassin said:
He nodded and cracked open the can using the pin, he tore off the lid and left it on the side next to the can, he then rummaged through the cupboards to find a pan and placed it on the stove, pouring in the sausage that is accompanied by the liquid and then allowing it to simmer.
"Do you have Hot Dog Buns? Or would you prefer something else with them?" He said as he grabbed an onion and started peeling.

She didn't turn back around yet, "Could you clean my back?" She said seductively, she pressed her large chest against the cold wall.

(Will be going to class soon)

Vanoss looked at Kuroh and said You see She likes you and thats why she doesnt wanna kill you Vanoss said

“ You think I care? She got close to me, gained my trust, then she attempted to kill me. If I didn't stop her, she would have went through with it. So spare me our whole 'She likes you, so you have to forgive her' speech, as I don't care. ”

...♆Kuroh's eyes sharpened on the male as he spoke. The temperature on his cheeks soon vanished as did the intoxication within him. The alcohol's effects had worn off of him, making him entirely sober♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackIsDead said:
@
LonelyAssassin

Vanoss looked at Kuroh and said You see She likes you and thats why she doesnt wanna kill you Vanoss said
Yoruichi smiles when she feels the soap on her back, "That's fine Shiroe."

@LonelyAssassin Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and said Yuroichi,What do you think Shiroe asked as he Blushed

Vanoss Looked at Kuroh and said You will need me soon Vanoss said as he vanished

ZackIsDead said:
@LonelyAssassin Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and said Yuroichi,What do you think Shiroe asked as he Blushed
She raised an eyebrow, confused about what he meant, "What do I think about what Shiroe?" She turned around after he had done.

ZackIsDead said:
Wh....at do you think about me Shiroe said as his face got redder
Yoruichi's eyes widened a little, she was a little surprise, "Shiroe we have just met, I don't know what opinion I have of you yet, but you seem cute." She slid her index finger up the bottom of his chin, "Don't get too attached to me in such a short space of time, I'm an alley cat."

ZackIsDead said:
Shiroe started blushing more as he gulped he said Uh....Uh....Uh Shiroe backed away and faked a laugh

@LonelyAssassin
She giggled and winked at him before exiting the Shower, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

((( Now it gets real. I suppose I should tag you guys, so that you can read it: @LonelyAssassin. Listen to this as you read, trust me, it fits the mood of the post: [media]

[/media])))

...♆Kuroh soon vanished, appearing within Hell. He stood over the main capital, looking down at all of the Demons, a look of disgust on his face. He held out one hand, multiple explosions began occurring in the city, destroying buildings. He stood alone, quietly observing the events as they unfold, waiting patiently for his time, a small smile across his lips. Waiting, waiting and watching, as one by one, the Demon race suffered in the hell of it's own making. And at last, he moves. Slowly, at first. His fingers caress the cold metal of his blade as he takes in the sight in front of him. The agonizing truth. He was the Darkness. The Darkness that would free mankind of it's shackles that the Demon council had created. He spoke, taking one step through the darkened, smoke filled city, each building on fire with multiple debris within them♆...

“ Purge. ”

Noragami-Ep-12-Img-0013_zpsh4zvy7hh.png

...♆Kuroh soon reached his destination. The Demon council's chambers. He walked in, looking at the Director and the other members of the committee. He was in his Calamity form. The atmosphere was tense and dark. He spoke as the chambers were soon blown away, only leaving the debris lying around. His voice was low and dark. His cold, blue irises focusing on each of them, a large killer instinct around him♆...

“ And so vengeance shall be rot. Unto the wicked and the vile, a death of deaths awaits. And so I shall be the edge of the executioner's blade. I will be thine kindlier of the flame of vengeance. Bringing justice to the the servants of darkness, I shall slay them all. The cycle repeats itself, with each tyrant that falls the very hero that struck him down rose to become the new tyrant, each colder and darker than the last. So it went on, tyrant after tyrant, hero after hero. Finally all that remained of us were ruined castles and fields soaked with the blood of soldiers. The world is dark, the world is cold. So it will be until the day we ultimately destroy ourselves. This is what I've learned through the future I have witnessed. And thus, I shall become the emissary of Darkness, The God of Calamity for one more day, as I take all of your lives. ”

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo3_250_zpsg30whxa8.gif

---------------------

@Himeragi Seiker -You know, because you control the Director's actions-

As Shiroe walked out of the shower he tooka towel wrapped it around him and wore some clothes and he looked at Yuroichi and said Well,That was Dreamy Shiroe sat on the bed and suddenly he felt something happening some he said to Yuroichi Hey Yuroichi do you feel that!

@LonelyAssassin

(Dude @LonelyAssassin are ya there)

(is anyone here)

“ You, again? Didn't I tell you that just breathing the same air as you makes me feel ill? If more Demons come, I'll slay them too. ”

...♆Kuroh simply vanished from sight, slashing and hacking his way through the Demon Council. He didn't defend, only attack. He soon came to a stop once he had dispatched all of the Council, including the Director. He then turned to Himeragi and spoke♆...

“ If you're going to keep irritating me with your presence.. I'll kill you. ”

...♆Kuroh then vanished, appearing back in the Human Realm. He had appeared infront of Isabella, no longer in his Calamity form. He blushed slightly and looked away, soon leaning over and holding out his hand, talking...

“ H-hey, Isabella-chan. I think we should go on a date. ”

Lets%20go%20get%20dinner_zpspxdixj3d.jpg

*appear behind Kuroh*

''you think i care? you killed so many of my friends...''

*whacks Kuroh on the head with a fan*

''AND I SAID IF YOU DESTROY THE COUNCIL, MORE DEMON WILL APPEAR IN THE HUMAN WORLD!!! THEIR PROBABLY PLANNING AN ALL-OUT INVASION RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID IDIOT!!''

''the fukushima should be very damn disgraced at what you've done...i dont even consider you human at all...and it surprises me after you just killed so much people, even innocent people, you then decide to date someone''

*walks past Kuroh*

''you disgusting Fukushima piece of shit''

*goes back to the demon world to revive the Council through Time Travel and rebuild the city*

“ The difference is, I'm not Human. So go ahead. Bring them back. I'll just kill them again. Now, any more words from you that is disrespecting my family, and I'll eliminate all of your friends slowly while I make you watch helplessly. Then after everything you love is gone, I'll end you. ”

...♆Kuroh said as a dark tone settled in. He had no more patience for Himeragi. He was completely serious about what he said. The truth is, he'd do it♆...

1WLQNxO23456_zpsjrtucsuh.jpg

Layla was enjoying the caing motions of the wind sucking up and blowing back her hair as she was pushed on the swing by Akira. She wanted to sing while she swung, but as soon as she parted her lips to speak, bloood poked at the corner of her lips. Immediately hitting it non noticeably, Layla placed her feet on the solid ground, shifting her gaze ground ward. "I want to go home....please." Layla knew her sister was in hell at that very moment, and could only help to expect the worse bring to come.

Luna raised her brow while watching him. Hotdog buns didn't seem to be the right decision, but she was entirely too lazy to even think of anything else to accompany her finding. Rolling her irises as she spoke, Luna slid off the counter. "I don't even~" Just at that moment, rumbles were heard and the ground shook. Luna's gaze became sharp, slowly turned her attention towards a window. Nothing but an explosion could be seen from where she stood, but she was aware things were bound to get heavy.

...♅Akira spoke as he walked around Layla, soon noticing blood. He quickly picked her up and vanished, appearing in their room, setting her on the bed. He spoke in a panicked frenzy♅...

“ What's wrong?! ”

*appears infront of Kuroh*

''i already lost something i valued more than them.''

*points at you*

''and that was you.''

''so go ahead and kill me. your only fulfilling your childish wishes.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back