• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora blushes and hides his face in Yoruichi's arm "I dun't liek meeting new people...He also scares me"

(@LonelyAssassin @Shiroe Kurona)

Slaxt said:
Sora blushes and hides his face in Yoruichi's arm "I dun't liek meeting new people...He also scares me"
(@LonelyAssassin @Shiroe Kurona)
@Slaxt[/URL]
Yoruichi giggles at Sora's shyness, "It's ok, he's a good guy, he's just a purrrrvert." Yoruichi narrows her eyes at Shiroe, a big grin on her face. "Aint that right Purrrvert?"

You will love meeting me i will be like a father to you Shiroe says to Sora as he pats the boy on the head Shiroe then looks up at Yuroichi and says He is cute,Just like you Shiroe then smiles

Shiroe then angrily stares at Yuroichi after she says he is a pervert I am not a Pervert

@LonelyAssassin @Slaxt

Last edited by a moderator:
*running to the sleep over until i hear Akira laughing maniacally and looks at him with a stare that usually means, wtf*

btw, you can tell me if i cant do this or not if Akira is in a place that is innaccessable @Fukushima Akira )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Shizuya knew he probably wouldn't make it far at all, especially not in his current state, but he ran nevertheless, attempting to avoid the throngs of people traveling through the school yard as he did so. He coughed the more he ran, the metallic taste of blood settling on his tongue once again. What the hell is happening?!
...♅The sky suddenly darkened as the sun turned a faded red colour. Akira spoke as he watched the male run♅...

“ That's right. Run. Run, forest, run! ”

...♅A larger smile soon spread across his face as he then began laughing deviously♅...

Hesbecomeoneofus_064efcfb995ae519ac236e67f8889e55_zpst8xlg4lk.gif

----------------------------

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] )))
((( I'd highly suggest editing your post, as in that form, Akira disintegrates whatever touches him. It's his ability due to Akira being the God of Death, Time and Darkness. I've ignored your post, as I'm sure you don't want Himeragi being disintegrated. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The sky suddenly darkened as the sun turned a faded red colour. Akira spoke as he watched the male run♅...

...♅A larger smile soon spread across his face as he then began laughing deviously♅...

((( I'd highly suggest editing your post, as in that form, Akira disintegrates whatever touches him. It's his ability due to Akira being the God of Death, Time and Darkness. I've ignored your post, as I'm sure you don't want Himeragi being disintegrated. )))

[/QUOTE]
but uhhh...how about if i was protected by Nasod Armor? cuz Note: the armor doesnt really touch me so...i was wondering if only my armor would disintergrated...but *sigh* i guess il just say i only stopped when he started laughing maniacally and give him a wierd look)))

@Slaxt[/URL]
Slaxt said:
Sora hugs tightly and hides more "I still dun't wanna! I'm shcared!"
Yoruichi flicks Shiroe's nose, "Don't get angry, or you'll scare Sora more." Yoruichi rests her hand on Sora's head and looks down at him with a smile, "I promise you're safe with me." Though something in the area felt cold, a powerful disturbance which worried her - though her face didn't show it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but uhhh...how about if i was protected by Nasod Armor? cuz Note: the armor doesnt really touch me so...i was wondering if only my armor would disintergrated...but *sigh* i guess il just say i only stopped when he started laughing maniacally and give him a wierd look)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira's ability doesn't target something specifically. It's an AOE -Area Of Effect-. Basically, if an object bumped into him, it would be disintegrated on a molecular level, as well as anything else within ten meters of him. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's ability doesn't target something specifically. It's an AOE -Area Of Effect-. Basically, if an object bumped into him, it would be disintegrated on a molecular level, as well as anything else within ten meters of him. )))

[/QUOTE]
ok considering that....)))

*runs towards the sleep over until i stop 12 meters away infront of Akira noticing a weird aura and him laughing deviously and stares as he laughs*

((( This form is meant to be OP, in case you're wondering. He's only gonna use it twice in this entire RP. The first time is right now. The second time is currently unspecified. )))

Vex kept his kind gaze on Mahiro and leaned into his gentle touch. He was so warm, and it was so soothing to Vex. The heat always made him feel comfortable even if he already was. However, the expression that showed on Mahiro's face made his brows furrow upwards as he smiled once more. "everything is okay, I just started thinking about what would happen if I ever lost you," his voice was a deep and hushed rasp, rolling from the depths of his chest like smoke. Soft irises kept their gaze on his as he pressed his forehead against Mahiro's and closed them, whispering to him with a sense of sweet melancholy happiness hanging off of each word,"if only I'd known the warmth of your touch sooner....I waited so long for something to bring me out of that pit." With eyes shut lightly, he pecked Mahiro's cheekbone delicately before he opened his lids and caught His gaze again,"I can't express how much I wish I was someone who deserved such euphoric feelings as these. I would wait a million years for you to come back to me if you left, even if we were enemies in our next life I would never leave you alone." A quiet and minute laugh escaped upon his last words, knowing they were true.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya continued to run into a crowd of people, pushing his way through as he ran. He didn't understand why he was running, if he would just stop and let him kill him it would be over sooner, but he ran until the bottom of his feet began to bleed from scrapping the cement. The guy wasn't into his sight, but he knew better than to stop for too long. Shizu looked at the bottom of his feet and winced, a thin stream of blood escaping his lips. "Ugh"

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi flicks Shiroe's nose, "Don't get angry, or you'll scare Sora more." Yoruichi rests her hand on Sora's head and looks down at him with a smile, "I promise you're safe with me." Though something in the area felt cold, a powerful disturbance which worried her - though her face didn't show it.
Sora kept hugging Yoruichi "Yew make me feel safe~" Sora liked the feeling it made him feel warm. "Tank yew..."

Slaxt said:
Sora kept hugging Yoruichi "Yew make me feel safe~" Sora liked the feeling it made him feel warm. "Tank yew..."
"Shiroe, if you could check what it was for me that'd be great. I have to stay with Sora." Yoruichi wrapped an arm around Sora, "I'm glad I make you feel safe. You feel like going some where?"

@Shiroe Kurona @Slaxt

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kept his kind gaze on Mahiro and leaned into his gentle touch. He was so warm, and it was so soothing to Vex. The heat always made him feel comfortable even if he already was. However, the expression that showed on Mahiro's face made his brows furrow upwards as he smiled once more. "everything is okay, I just started thinking about what would happen if I ever lost you," his voice was a deep and hushed rasp, rolling from the depths of his chest like smoke. Soft irises kept their gaze on his as he pressed his forehead against Mahiro's and closed them, whispering to him with a sense of sweet melancholy happiness hanging off of each word,"if only I'd known the warmth of your touch sooner....I waited so long for something to bring me out of that pit." With eyes shut lightly, he pecked Mahiro's cheekbone delicately before he opened his lids and caught His gaze again,"I can't express how much I wish I was someone who deserved such euphoric feelings as these. I would wait a million years for you to come back to me if you left, even if we were enemies in our next life I would never leave you alone." A quiet and minute laugh escaped upon his last words, knowing they were true.
What Vex said to Mahiro left him speechless, but it didn't stun him, his mouth was open in awe and his eyes looked deeply into his. Mahiro suddenly rushed forward, kissing his wonderful lips flooding him with passion, holding his wonderful face, everything about him was wonderful and no matter what he did he would remain so in Mahiro's eyes.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Shiroe, if you could check what it was for me that'd be great. I have to stay with Sora." Yoruichi wrapped an arm around Sora, "I'm glad I make you feel safe. You feel like going some where?"
"Y-yes b-but where are we going to go?" Sora looks up at Yoruichi with curious eyes.

Slaxt said:
"Y-yes b-but where are we going to go?" Sora looks up at Yoruichi with curious eyes.
"That's why I asked you." She said tilting her head, she had no idea what to do for Sora, "What do you feel?"

Asphyxiated said:
Shizuya continued to run into a crowd of people, pushing his way through as he ran. He didn't understand why he was running, if he would just stop and let him kill him it would be over sooner, but he ran until the bottom of his feet began to bleed from scrapping the cement. The guy wasn't into his sight, but he knew better than to stop for too long. Shizu looked at the bottom of his feet and winced, a thin stream of blood escaping his lips. "Ugh"
...♅Akira soon appeared infront of the male, a black with red outline aura around him. He spoke as he looked down at the male with a grin♅...

“ Time's up. ”

14%20-%201_zpsntqyouu5.gif

LonelyAssassin said:
"That's why I asked you." She said tilting her head, she had no idea what to do for Sora, "What do you feel?"
Sora thinks about it for a second "I dun't know I'll go anywhere." Sora looks down blushing as his stomach growl "I'm just hungwy..."

Zero opens his eyes, staring into the void. He enjoyed it's cold embrace, he felt like he belonged. "Wait... why the hell am I in the void?" He looks around, and then teleports out into the school courtyard. "Fuck... it happened again... How long has it been?!" He turns towards a nearby shadow, and it cowers in fear, sinking back and doing a strange mime gesture. "9 MONTHS?! AKIRA YOU FUCKING DOUCHEY WHORE! YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING WITH LAYLA!"

(I now hand over my character Zero to @Fukushima Akira . I taught him the ways of zero, I look forward to how he approaches it.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon appeared infront of the male, a black with red outline aura around him. He spoke as he looked down at the male with a grin♅...
“ Time's up. ”

14%20-%201_zpsntqyouu5.gif

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya looked up at him, a snarky remark escaping his mouth along with the blood,"took you long enough. I think I grew some stubble waiting." He knew his position in this predicament, but didn't care anymore despite the fear that spread from his spine to his finger tips.

Layla trailed her gaze over Isabella and her son. With a brief, silent sigh, Layla removed her arm from around her son and turned her back to the two of them. She didn't want to drag her son, nor his potential girlfriend into anything dangerous. Disappearing after removing herself from him, Layla reappeared to be slumped against the wall of her home, only a few feet from her sibling, well, older sister. "Luna....I need help."

Luna, seeing Tasuke crunch up beside her, raised her brow and slowly brought herself closer to him. "Are you injured?" Just as she started to turn around and sit Tasuke down on the sofa, Layla came out of nowhere and slumped against the wall, asking for help. This made Luna widen her gaze, especially with seeing her sibling bleeding at the mouth. "Layla...who?" Luna then was silent. The damage done to hell, as well as Akira must have her in pain. This brought another thought. What in the hell was Akira doing that was hurting her sister so? Luna grit her teeth and held them both up, Tasuke and Layla, setting them both down on the sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back