• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*looks back and sees Kuroh has escaped*
''ah jeez...as expected...*sigh* fuck it, plan B''

*jumps on the wall then cuts Sheoxaro's face with my gun blade jumping into the other wall and cuts his face again jumping back to that first wall i jumped off, jumped up and comes down at him and slices the back of his neck, you can say i did this Attack on Titan style...(Attack on Sheoxaro)*

*also, gives isabella an antidote for the paralysis and carries her toward Kuroh*

''well...my plan wasnt rlly supposed to be planned like this but...i guess it would work...''

[/QUOTE]
Sheoxaro smiled as the gun blade just went right through him. ((Angelic weapons people!)) However he didn't like the fact that his opponents were getting so close so with a deafening roar he summoned the 50 demons Caden made earlier. In just a few moments all 50 of them were there pouring in through both sides of the alleyway.

so summary, i sorta just shot u with a paralysis bullet as part of my plan to use u guys as a distraction to get an easy cut on sheoxaro's neck...then Kuroh escaped which fucked my plan so plan B was to AoT on Sheoxaro then, i just grabbed you, gave you an antidote and gave u to Kuroh...currently, we're 10 meters away from Sheoxaro)))

and...my gun blades are demonic power =.= all my weapons are...not quite physical)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so summary, i sorta just shot u with a paralysis bullet as part of my plan to use u guys as a distraction to get an easy cut on sheoxaro's neck...then Kuroh escaped which fucked my plan so plan B was to AoT on Sheoxaro then, i just grabbed you, gave you an antidote and gave u to Kuroh...currently, we're 10 meters away from Sheoxaro)))

and...my gun blades are demonic power =.= all my weapons are...not quite physical)))

[/QUOTE]
((well someone better find or have angelic ones because those are the ones that effect Sheoxaro))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so summary, i sorta just shot u with a paralysis bullet as part of my plan to use u guys as a distraction to get an easy cut on sheoxaro's neck...then Kuroh escaped which fucked my plan so plan B was to AoT on Sheoxaro then, i just grabbed you, gave you an antidote and gave u to Kuroh...currently, we're 10 meters away from Sheoxaro)))

[/QUOTE]
((( He's immune to Demonic powers. Only Angelic-based powers can harm him, you know, due to Sheoxaro being an Opast. )))

*pushes Kuroh and Isabella to a space crack and we then appear at a nearby park*

''*sigh*...isnt this troublesome...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He's immune to Demonic powers. Only Angelic-based powers can harm him, you know, due to Sheoxaro being an Opast. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh so thats how you spell it xD ))

Kaname raised his brow, only catching Rin when she bumped into him. He didn't say much,but only chuckled at her clumsy behavior. It felt good to be of assistance, especially to a girl. "How long? I'd say...all my life. I was born here." Soon, Kaname heard his name being called out, or rather, sung out, behind him. Then, a hand landed on his shoulder. Shuddering, he slowly turned around, only to see his uncle standing behind him. With a twitching brow, Kaname grit his teeth. "Uncle Kenji..."

@Maxwelle

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLMAN101 said:
((well someone better find or have angelic ones because those are the ones that effect Sheoxaro))
((( Kuroh and Isabella have Angelic powers. Kuroh's a Transcended Being, so he has both Angelic and Demonic powers -They share no traits to either Angelic or Demonic, basically Kuroh could be simplified as a God-Devil, due to being a Transcended Being, which Demons and Angels are derived from. )))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Oh so thats how you spell it xD ))
((( Yeah. The strongest Demons -who are stronger than Ark Demons- are called 'Opasts', the strongest Angels -Who are stronger than Arch Angels- are called Seraphs. )))

( *tries to be polite* Sweetheart. My last post for Isabella, was her standing with the enemy. He had been charging at her with a sword, and she had an angelic weapon behind her back.

Now, your paralyzing, doesnt make sense to me in the least)

''cuz i dont think my attack couldve harmed him...chii......''

*looks at Kuroh and Isabella*

''hey you both have angelic powers right...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh and Isabella have Angelic powers. Kuroh's a Transcended Being, so he has both Angelic and Demonic powers -They share no traits to either Angelic or Demonic, basically Kuroh could be simplified as a God-Devil, due to being a Transcended Being, which Demons and Angels are derived from. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Better get using em then because I want Caden to die already lol wow im making Sheoxaro so underpowerd))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( *tries to be polite* Sweetheart. My last post for Isabella, was her standing with the enemy. He had been charging at her with a sword, and she had an angelic weapon behind her back.
Now, your paralyzing, doesnt make sense to me in the least)

[/QUOTE]
i shot you with a special fire bullet, that paralyses you basically making you not move at all...but then i gave u an antidote so u can move again...)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname raised his brow, only catching Rin when she bumped into him. He didn't say much,but only chuckled at her clumsy behavior. It felt good to be of assistance, especially to a girl. "How long? I'd say...all my life. I was born here." Soon, Kaname heard his name being called out, or rather, sung out, behind him. Then, a hand landed on his shoulder. Shuddering, he slowly turned around, only to see his uncle standing behind him. With a twitching brow, Kaname grit his teeth. "Uncle Kenji..."

[/QUOTE]

...ΨKenji laughed slightly as he removed his hand. He spokeΨ...

“ Hello~ ”

LOLMAN101 said:
((Better get using em then because I want Caden to die already lol))
((( Haiii~ ( ^ o^) / )))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Better get using em then because I want Caden to die already lol wow im making Sheoxaro so underpowerd))
(AND I WAS ABOUT TO GRANT YOUR WISH)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i shot you with a special fire bullet, that paralyses you basically making you not move at all...but then i gave u an antidote so u can move again...)))

[/QUOTE]
(Look.

I'm going to ignore that.

For three reasons, that I don't feel like explaining.

Kay?

Kay.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](AND I WAS ABOUT TO GRANT YOUR WISH)

(Look.

I'm going to ignore that.

For three reasons, that I don't feel like explaining.

Kay?

Kay.)

[/QUOTE]
did you get enough sleep? xD )))

...♆Kuroh seemed to be unfazed by the teleportation, sending Himeragi away alone. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Isabella and Sheoxaro♆...

*realizes i didnt really take them with me*

''oh...AGH!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!''

th

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella stood firm, awaiting for her opponent to reach her. She was ready. Behind her back, she held an open palm, one of which emitted a glowing white light. The only thing left was to wait. And that she did, lowering her gaze to the ground, using her senses to alert her.

[/QUOTE]
(So. Reply to this.

The last post made for her.

Or I can edit to add in the 50 demons)

...?Kuroh observed the demons, and simply sighed. He walked one step, then faded out from sight, only to appear in amongst the Demons, all of them falling with their bodies splitting in half. He looked at the bodies as they slowly changed back into Human forms. The sky suddenly turned a dark red. He then turned his head and looked back at them, a burning blue rage being evident in his eyes. The Humans' blood was on his face, and it angered him. This was only a fraction of his Calamity form, and it had caused the sky to darken?...

tumblr_nj4xpgdW7I1sdvrjko1_500_zps7bh91ul0.gif

-------------------

LOLMAN101 said:
((Anyone going to react to the 50 demons?))
((( Done. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](So. Reply to this.
The last post made for her.

Or I can edit to add in the 50 demons)

[/QUOTE]
((ok ill just reply))

Sheoxaro just kept charging faster and faster until he was only a foot away from Isabelle.

Isabella had a sly smirk on her lips. The closer he got to her, the brighter the light shone. Soon enough, he was a foot away. In the split second that he was preparing to push the blade through her chest, Isabella was engulfed in white light. Clashing rung through the air as the reflecting sounds of metallic instruments hit the ground below, not visible to any eye but the one of the heavens. With a sharp scream, Isabella drew two of her holy swords, ones of which were given to her personally from her father, Isabella inflicted them both into the neck and back of the monster. Rather than pausing to see if she had succeeded, she drew more swords, so much that it created a large array of light to be shone, with the golden hilted weapons raising down on the unsightly creature. Her irises were replaced with golden light, both her hands being pointed towards him. All weapons flying, the breeze picling up with incredible speed while being slashed by the flying weapons. The power she was revealing was minor, being a skill she learned from being by her fathers side. It required energy, and plenty of it. Regardless, she kept her ground, waiting for the monster to disappear

...♆Kuroh stood in the streets. The clashes from the sword and the pieces of debris rising into the air slowly, surrounded the area around them. Once the final sword struck Sheoxaro, dust blew out. Once the dust slowly cleared, the aftermath was visible. The area around them that once thronged with life stood empty. Gone were the food vendors and the women in their bright clothes selling hand made goods from carts and baskets. Gone were the children who played amongst the crowds with their games and laughter. Gone were the stores with their windows of fine clothing and delicacies. All that was left was the dusty street with only the wind for company. There were cracked side-walks, empty cars, and broken store fronts laid waste by the onslaught of attacks. Once in a while there was the occasional harried person, moving quickly with tense purpose, no-one left their house unless it was absolutely necessary. The once smooth sandstone walls that made this part of the town sunny, even when it was grey and overcast, were now riddled with cracks and debris. The once beautiful buildings were now in ruins, no more than a ragged pile of rubble in the once busy street. Kuroh stood amongst this now desolate part of the city. Watching. His blue irises focused on the demon, neglecting the screams of the humans who were trapped in the ruined buildings. Kuroh finally spoke as he walked towards Sheoxaro, small scratches being evident on his face as he drew closer. As he walked, he pointed his sword away from him and down at the ground. He had no facial expression, it was just blank. This was his Calamity form. It began to rain slowly♆...

“ Is it dead yet..? ”

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo8_250_zpsi6tcclge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back