• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLMAN101 said:
((kk if you are looking into his eyes you should be getting affected by the rage in them making you more hostile to other people such as Kuroh))
Sheoxaro quickly flied down and grabbed Caden's sword holding it in his hands changed it making it larger and more powerful.

Sheoxaro charged at Isabella with the sword aiming for her chest.

((nvm forget the image))
Isabella stood firm, awaiting for her opponent to reach her. She was ready. Behind her back, she held an open palm, one of which emitted a glowing white light. The only thing left was to wait. And that she did, lowering her gaze to the ground, using her senses to alert her.

Han groaned and stood up. The headache had lowered to a dull thud so Han decided to go for a walk to clear his mind. He opened his door and walked outside, heading for the park.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella stood firm, awaiting for her opponent to reach her. She was ready. Behind her back, she held an open palm, one of which emitted a glowing white light. The only thing left was to wait. And that she did, lowering her gaze to the ground, using her senses to alert her.

[/QUOTE]
((srry g2g))

((( I have a character who is free. Kuroh is stuck with Isabella and Akira is stuck with Layla. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Will not be posting for two hours, favorite show is on)

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay :D )))

blue sighed geting up walking to the door , Boris(the big bear ) lay on the ground resting and she opened the door and saw Ansom standing there " Um hello ," she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear smiling politely at him she stayed back a few feet cautious , association with Han had is bad sides involed alot of bad people .

(lol blue is FINALLY learning )

@AsongOfIceandFire

blue sighed geting up walking to the door , Boris(the big bear ) lay on the ground resting and she opened the door and saw Ansom standing there " Um hello ," she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear smiling politely at him she stayed back a few feet cautious , association with Han had is bad sides involed alot of bad people .

@AsongOfIceandFire

Jun intertwined his fingers together and pulled them above his head, popping his joints in a stretch. A long, exaggerated, sigh broke the silence of his home as he dropped his hands down and looked around. "Nothing to do here either I guess," the dea rolled his eyes. His powers were still weaker than they would've been if he had eaten a demon instead of a human, but he acted on his hunger instead of thinking straight," quite a contradiction to what I told the boy. Eh, it had been a century or two- can't completely blame myself " There was a lazily shrug of his shoulders before he began to loosen his segmented ponytail down whilst sauntering into his room with dragging feet. The black stream of hair fell just past his ankles, and he pulled it onto his shoulder to keep it from scraping the ground. He fumbled through the dressers and pulled out a set of modern, casual clothes, figuring that they may be more comfortable over his current attire.

Jun was clueless as to how he had gotten the home, and even how he came to have clothes, but somehow knew without a doubt that they were his. A hand came to scratch his head while he began to try and a remember as he left the room to get a shower.

He couldn't remember anything; how he came to disappear, and resurface, how he learned to read or use these contraptions properly-- it was endless, and only led to a black wall in his mind that he couldn't break through. Perhaps, it is for the best.

Jun dried and clothed when he finished showering, nimble fingers swiftly tying the long part of his hair into a braid to keep it tidy. He pulled at the ends of the red t-shirt he wore, finding the material to be light and maneuverable despite it not clinging to his skin; though, not to his knowledge, it was a little short, resting just an inch or two above his black pants' line.

Even though he had just eaten, he needed something to get the taste from his mouth, and traversed to the kitchen for an apple which he plucked straight from the basket on the counter. Crimson optics peered outside of the window as he broke pale petals to bite into and eat the fruit.

Jun stepped out onto the balcony of the house, looking out towards the school and city which was a short distance upon first glance. A grinned played with his lips when he was hit with a wave of chaotic energy wafted past him by the wind,"it's like I can smell it," he chuckled lightly, before taking a seat on the chair of the balcony. Jun was looking out on the open terra as he was slowly lulled to sleep by the breeze; the apple dropping from his palm and rolling from the cement to the grass, out of the shade.

Layla stifled a yawn and mumbled under her breath. She felt entirely too lazy to get up from her position on the floor, which brought her to completely allow herself to fall on her back and spread out her armd carelessly, while ignoring Akira's words.

...♅Akira sighed slightly and soon sat on the edge of the bed. He moved a strand of hair from Layla's face and smile♅...

Layla soon opened her irises and crawled to his feet, soon plopping down on her bottom. Her top was just barely buttoned, and her skirt pooled around her upper thighs. She only stared at him with a curious expression, a soft blush covering her cheeks.

shiina_mashiro_render_by_annaeditions24-d6n1hr9.png

Layla shook her head and began poking at his knee as she spoke. Her gaze trailed down his face, traced his chest, and them stared at his knees. "Make my heart go doki doki."

“ Uh.. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he kneeled down, becoming eye level with Layla. He then leaned in and placed his left hand onto her face, kissing her passionately. He soon leaned back out, talking to her♅...

“ How's that? ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom stared at the girl before smiling. He could tell she was uneasy. " Where is Han?" He didnt wait for an answer before walking into the cabin. He sniffed the air before laughing. "You have food?" He turned to the girl, his eyes were big and his childish demeanor had returned.

*summons gun blades and shoots Kuroh and Isabella with paralysis fire shots*

(it basically just paralyzed you, no matter what you had to counter its effect, it paralyses you to the point you cant move)

''...m-master...''

*both eyes are now red due to Sheoxaro's eyes effecting me*

...♆Kuroh spun around, cutting both bullets in half. He glared at Himeragi and spoke, his cold, blue eyes staring into her soul with a strong killing intent♆...

“ So you were working with them all along..? I trusted you.. Now it's time for you to share their fate.. ”

tumblr_n38nejqsVz1rm2da9o1_500_zps4ggbq0gl.gif

((( Guys, I just made a Kik account. So, yeah.. Add me xD Username: Fukushima_Akira )))

Last edited by a moderator:
*both eyes turn blue and runs up to Kuroh at super fast speed that you didnt even see me move and kicks him to a wall very hard and shoots Kuroh and Isabella again with the paralysis bullet*

''master...can i kill them?''

(just stay paralyzed...seriously, just get paralyzed...cuz i have something different than what your thinking =.=;
;)

Blue Eye: Eye of Speed, if it flashes, speed increases, if it shines, then i can summon so many Soul Spear Runes up to like...500 or thats the most Soul Spear runes Himeragi summoned...if both eyes are blue, then its really fast that you cant see me move when i actually move

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*runs up to Kuroh and kicks him to a wall very hard and shoots Kuroh and Isabella again with the paralysis bullet*
''master...can i kill them?''

(just stay paralyzed...seriously, just get paralyzed...cuz i have something different than what your thinking =.=;
;)

[/QUOTE]
((( Well, I was gonna have them fight for a while, just because LOLMAN101 and everyone else is offline currently, and there's nothing else to do.. >.> )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back