• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Not with that power. The only weakness Kuroh has is the fact that he has limited powers, and that he can only die by decapitation.. >.> )))

[/QUOTE]
(Fix it e-e . Every power has a weakness in one form or another)

LOLMAN101 said:
((It's like everythings just passes through him except angle weapons))
(Angle weapons? You mean angel? Or~)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Fix it e-e . Every power has a weakness in one form or another)

[/QUOTE]
((( I don't mean that. I mean, he can die, however his power of Self-Regeneration automatically begins and heals himself literally in one second. The downside, he can't move nor use any other powers during Self-Regen's duration. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't mean that. I mean, he can die, however his power of Self-Regeneration automatically begins and heals himself literally in one second. The downside, he can't move nor use any other powers during Self-Regen's duration. )))

[/QUOTE]
(In that one second, he can be destroyed, is what you're saying?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](In that one second, he can be destroyed, is what you're saying?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes. Read his CS, though. I put every single one of his powers there ~,~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes. Read his CS, though. I put every single one of his powers there ~,~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Nah. That's all I needed to know.

Cause OP, makes me itch)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Nah. That's all I needed to know.
Cause OP, makes me itch)

[/QUOTE]
((( xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ah. Then Isabella can beat you xD
Layla...yeah, she could too.

I dunno about Akira or Kuroh)

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira, Kenji and Kuroh are Transcended Beings. They're pretty much the purest forms of Gods -including Angels- and Devils -including Demons- So basically, they're Angelic and Demonic at the same time. )))

Sheoxaro lept towards Himeragi. Annoyed with the things she was shooting at him. He grabbed her by the neck lifting her into the air."Demon hunter how pathetic" He said staring into her eyes then throwing her at Kuroh.

...♆Kuroh caught Himeragi, breaking him out of his thoughts. He looked up at Sheoxaro and spoke quietly♆...

“ Maybe if I enter my Calamity form temporarily... no. It's too risky. ”

((( Just to let you know, Calamity is another word for Destruction. )))

LOLMAN101 said:
Sheoxaro lept towards Himeragi. Annoyed with the things she was shooting at him. He grabbed her by the neck lifting her into the air."Demon hunter how pathetic" He said staring into her eyes.
(Oh no he did-nt)

(So Isabella is just ignored -.- Dx)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oh no he did-nt)

(So Isabella is just ignored -.- Dx)

[/QUOTE]
((OOPS didn't get notification))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella observed the action as it all unfolded. Her aura never disappeared in the slightest. Soon enough, the subject changed into that of a demon. Mumbling to herself, Isabella stepped forward towards where Kuroh stood. Soon enough, she spoke aloud, while her hair flew upwards with a large gust of wind made by herself. "Changing into demon forms....Then I'll change into mines."
tumblr_mg6p67zv3U1rzs8suo5_500_large.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Somebody reply to this xDx)

...♆Kuroh looked over to Isabella and observed her. He spoke as he shifted his gaze over to Sheoxaro♆...

“ The back of his neck's the weak spot. ”

Isabella held an announced expression, her body fizzling as if breaking up, only to stop and reveal her hair being pushed up and her appearance almost completely different. "Here I come." Were the last few words that escaped her lips. Of course, she heard Kuroh's words, and would take it into consideration once she attacked. For now, she needed to get off the ground, and she did just that.

tumblr_mq2u2lLeyD1rbdxnqo2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked over to Isabella and observed her. He spoke as he shifted his gaze over to Sheoxaro♆...
“ The back of his neck's the weak spot. ”

[/QUOTE]
((When did u come to this conclusion?))

Sheoxaro looked at Isabella's transformation and watched her launch into the air. He followed her. Sheoxaro opened his mouth wider than humanly possible and a large barrage of fireballs came flying out towards her.

LOLMAN101 said:
((When did u come to this conclusion?))
Sheoxaro looked at Isabella's transformation and watched her launch into the air. He followed her. Sheoxaro opened his mouth wider than humanly possible and a large barrage of fireballs came flying out towards her.
((( On every living thing, the back of the neck is the weak spot, including Humans. It's the only place we can't protect with our full strength, nor can we see. Not only that, but it contains nerve endings the extend to the brain.

LOLMAN101 said:
((Oh i was like i never said that he had a weak spot on the back of his neck and btw @Mashiro Shiina remember angelic weapons effect him.))
((( Oh, alright xD )))

...♆Kuroh watched the two launch into the air. He felt it grow, the Transcended Beings' instinct that was within him. The instinct of danger. Kuroh spoke♆...

“ I know.. ”

Isabella grit her teeth and flipped her body in each direction to get out of the way of the flying fireballs. She was almost hit by one of them, only because two came from two different directions at the same time. Soon enough, she landed to stand on the now smoking ground from the heated flames, flickering red irises glaring towards him. Her wings remained outstretched, but her gaze never wavered. "You, will be punished."

(About to change her form again after your reply. In your post, hit her with something, Kay?)

((kk if you are looking into his eyes you should be getting affected by the rage in them making you more hostile to other people such as Kuroh))

Sheoxaro quickly flied down and grabbed Caden's sword holding it in his hands changed it making it larger and more powerful.

Sheoxaro charged at Isabella with the sword aiming for her chest.

LOLMAN101 said:
((kk if you are looking into his eyes you should be getting affected by the rage in them making you more hostile to other people such as Kuroh))
Sheoxaro quickly flied down and grabbed Caden's sword holding it in his hands changed it making it larger and more powerful.

before

After

Sheoxaro charged at Isabella with the sword aiming for her chest.
((nvm forget the image))

Sixxx said:
"ok "she says shrugging "just be safe and all that good jazz" she grinned and kisses his cheek and plopped down in a stool with her food
Han nodded before appearing in his dorm room. He threw the plate of food in the trash. His appetite had fled and was replaced by a burning sensation in his head. "What is this feeling?"

Ansom stared at the purple orb in his hands with a slight grin. The orb showed one of Ansom's sellswords talking to a girl before losing signal. "Why, Han, looks like you finally created that world that you always wanted...Genesis. Yet you have not done what I asked." He chuckled before crushing the orb. Ansom closed his eyes and reopened them, finding himself standing on the porch of a cabin. He looked around before smiling and knocking on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back