• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
ok ok imma teach you all i have learned

• dont dress stupid( dont wear black , wear shorts and a tank and maybe a bikini , wear sneakers(vans, converse, whatever) I have seen toenails RIPPED OFF so no flip flops
  • if you burn wear sunscreen , if you dont burn wear sunscreen . your shoulders can get soooo red .be careful
  • look at the weather , it rained at my venue last year and i brought an umbrella and was so happy but the year before it was 90 and i drank 12 bottles of water and still was dehydrated and had heat exhustion
  • bring a big ass bottle of water and snacks , you will love your self if you do this dont bring like sandwiches they get smushed of go bad bring candy and granola bars to keep your sugar up
  • bring lots of merch money
  • put your phone (and a charger), your money your snacks and water all in a drawstring back pack , its not bulky and it will stay on your back and you wont lose your shit
  • dont go and dis other bands , if the band members see it they will call you out and then you have diehard fans that will be murderous
  • expect to get hit if you get close to a pit , dont be afraid you yell at someone but if they say sorry they they didnt mean it i mean i have almost had teeth knocked out and then had the person who did it protect me
  • crowd surfers will be droped on you thrown at you and will kick you in the head if you dont watch out for them and it will hurt but they dont mean it

if you have questions i am all knowing about this lol so ask cause i LOVE to tell mainly cause i know how much it sucks if no one helps

Sixxx said:
ok ok imma teach you all i have learned
  • dont dress stupid( dont wear black , wear shorts and a tank and maybe a bikini , wear sneakers(vans, converse, whatever) I have seen toenails RIPPED OFF so no flip flops
  • if you burn wear sunscreen , if you dont burn wear sunscreen . your shoulders can get soooo red .be careful
  • look at the weather , it rained at my venue last year and i brought an umbrella and was so happy but the year before it was 90 and i drank 12 bottles of water and still was dehydrated and had heat exhustion
  • bring a big ass bottle of water and snacks , you will love your self if you do this dont bring like sandwiches they get smushed of go bad bring candy and granola bars to keep your sugar up
  • bring lots of merch money
  • put your phone (and a charger), your money your snacks and water all in a drawstring back pack , its not bulky and it will stay on your back and you wont lose your shit
  • dont go and dis other bands , if the band members see it they will call you out and then you have diehard fans that will be murderous
  • expect to get hit if you get close to a pit , dont be afraid you yell at someone but if they say sorry they they didnt mean it i mean i have almost had teeth knocked out and then had the person who did it protect me
  • crowd surfers will be droped on you thrown at you and will kick you in the head if you dont watch out for them and it will hurt but they dont mean it

if you have questions i am all knowing about this lol so ask cause i LOVE to tell mainly cause i know how much it sucks if no one helps
(Woah...Thanks for the advice!)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Woah...Thanks for the advice!)
(you welcome , seriously though , any questions and im here

um left something out ,dont plan at eats at the food stands , lines can last and hour)

A laugh bellowed from his stomach when he saw the creature crash and land into a pile of leaves. Jun made it over to him quickly, at a speed that made it seem as if he simply appeared there. He sat crouched a short distance from his head, leaning his face close in a studious manner. It had been a long time since he had seen some form of demon, noticing they changed quite a bit from his time. One thing that stood out about this lad was that he almost seemed to Hold two auras.

(last year i brought 2 bags of peppermint sticks ((cause im a freak and love mint)) and a few granola bars and i was ok but it also rained and that helped but um if its late and you have extras and you see someone who looks drained , ask them if they have eaten and itf they havent shareds , i was waiting for OM&M and this girl and i were talking and she didnt bring food and i gave her a few peppermint sticks and let me tell you she needed the sugar)

kyuuketsuki said:
A laugh bellowed from his stomach when he saw the creature crash and land into a pile of leaves. Jun made it over to him quickly, at a speed that made it seem as if he simply appeared there. He sat crouched a short distance from his head, leaning his face close in a studious manner. It had been a long time since he had seen some form of demon, noticing they changed quite a bit from his time. One thing that stood out about this lad was that he almost seemed to Hold two auras.
Caden leaned back suddenly uncomfortable how close Jun was getting. "Uhhhhh... Can I help you?" He said awkwardly.
tumblr_lyxg5eNHfA1qzj1clo1_500.gif

tumblr_mk1j3ydDPZ1r11qslo1_500.gif

Jun only stared at him a moment in thought before he decided to inquire,"are you a demon or not?" It was obvious to him there was so something else there, though the smell of this demon led straight to him, and continued to linger there.

Caden stood up not amused with the whole situation and said "What's it to you?" While giving Jun a serious look.
sai4.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Enjoying your images I see xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Yeee hard to find the right ones though thats why so long to do that last post xD ))

((( You should probably do what I've done. Save the images onto your computer, then upload them to photobucket, so that you can find them easier. )))

Isabella observed his reaction. Shutting her eyelids over her irises with a nervous smile, she slid her right hand to rest on her cheek. As she did so, she spoke in response to his panicked reaction. "Perhaps, not everything?"

tumblr_mh8hkgHhKJ1rcd7udo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You should probably do what I've done. Save the images onto your computer, then upload them to photobucket, so that you can find them easier. )))

[/QUOTE]
((yea probably I found another guy I might use images from his name is Sebastian I think he has a more accurate haircut anyway here is a sample.))

SebastianbyBlackButler94.png

Jun watched him stand and slid backwards a foot or two, still crouched. "Just wondering, kiddo'. It's just that You reek of a foul smelling demon, the best tasting kind," he had his elbows pressed into his knees lazily, propping the side of his face up with his fist.

( black butler!)

“ It's fine.. Get as much as you want. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he collected the food he wanted and walked over to a table, sitting down. He began eating his food. As he did so, he watched Isabella, blushing slightly. He then looked down at the small piece of cooked octopus and spoke, placing it into his mouth afterwards, all the while, still blushing♆...

“ Itadakimasu!~ ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo5_r1_250_zpsn2ahsxi5.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I SUGGESTED HIM TO YOU
Sebastian mi- something)

[/QUOTE]
((What when I never saw the post!?))

kyuuketsuki said:
Jun watched him stand and slid backwards a foot or two, still crouched. "Just wondering, kiddo'. It's just that You reek of a foul smelling demon, the best tasting kind," he had his elbows pressed into his knees lazily, propping the side of his face up with his fist.
"Who you calling kiddo? we are practically the same age! Anyway yes I am... Wait what?!?" Caden said shocked at Jun's last words. "What do you mean best tasting kind!?" Caden said slowly backing away. ((I have a funny gif if you bite into my shoulder at one point lol))

"Did I stutter?" Jun stood as he said this, stepping closer to the boy while he spoke. He kept his hands at his sides as he chuckled, "it means they taste the best out of the demons I've had. Are you stupid or something?"

Isabella blinked. She settled to sit beside him, occasionally snagging pieces of his food. Being too lazy to grab her own food, Isabella decides to settle on eating from his plate. Finding it to be entirely easier than getting food on her own. She didn't say anything, but simply nibbled on the food retrieved from his plate happily.

...♆Kuroh put a piece of fried fish into his mouth and talked as he looked at Isabella♆...

“ Can't you eat your own food..? I mean, I don't mind, but still. We aren't dating or anything, so why are we sharing..? ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo1_r1_250_zpsttwrs0px.gif

kyuuketsuki said:
"Did I stutter?" Jun stood as he said this, stepping closer to the boy while he spoke. He kept his hands at his sides as he chuckled, "it means they taste the best out of the demons I've had. Are you stupid or something?"
Caden couldn't tell if Jun was joking or not so he decided to change the topic. "Umm so what can you do other than eat demons" he said teasingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back