• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Sebastian michaelis
Is a good one)

(Haven't thought about it. Most likely not)

[/QUOTE]
((( So... you gonna reply to Kuroh and Akira? xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So... you gonna reply to Kuroh and Akira? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I was gonna give Himegari the chance to reply....and, Layla is in the shower o3o )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I was gonna give Himegari the chance to reply....and, Layla is in the shower o3o )

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira's standing outside watching O.o )))

( YES!!!hahaa join the sister hood of the traveling bands aria mwahahaha, sorry but im so damn excited this will be my 5th year going ahhh that first year i went , my 13th birthday looking back i was stupid and unprepared . Have you gone before? @AriaTheWatcher

Asphyxiated said:
Creeper))
((( Reflecting on how I described it... it sounds like that. But at the time, it was kinky... )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](. . .
Pervert.)

[/QUOTE]
((( . . . Okay... )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Reflecting on how I described it... it sounds like that. But at the time, it was kinky... )))
((( . . . Okay... )))

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mw4selDFXN1s0li4so1_500.gif

Sixxx said:
( YES!!!hahaa join the sister hood of the traveling bands aria mwahahaha, sorry but im so damn excited this will be my 5th year going ahhh that first year i went , my 13th birthday looking back i was stupid and unprepared . Have you gone before? @AriaTheWatcher
(Nope.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I remebet when Phyxi first showed me that xD )

[/QUOTE]
It was when I was describing LA))

Asphyxiated said:
It was when I was describing LA))
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDDDDD YUP)

[/QUOTE]
Oh so you guys talk privately behind my back huh? :l I don't WEAR WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR.

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden flown up towards the window of his dorm. But still lost in thought he didn't realised it was closed until it was too late. Caden had just enough time to yell "SHIT!" before he smashed into it like some kind of pigeon. Caden fell into a pile of leaves receiving minor scratches on his arms and legs.
large.jpg
((OMG I JUST REALISED THERE IS A CAT IN THE PICTURE))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back