• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ Wh-what's going on?! ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he stepped away from them both, a large blush forming on his face. He vanished, only to appear sliding down the children's slide within the same restaurant, the two children that were playing looked at him surprised. Kuroh was extremely confused, so he remained sitting at the bottom of the slide expressionless♆...

tumblr_nibgtzACEu1s1rq5ro1_500_zpsahn1uutq.gif

----------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @Himeragi Seiker

*looks around and looks back at Isabella and rubs the back of my head*

''guess i over did it...? hahaha...''

Isabella's clothing changed, just as her haur grew longer. She lifted her left index finger and smiled. "Well, I believe he doesn't like us Himegari-chan"

yui_kurata_37955.jpg

''your clothing...changed...and also ur hair......magic?''

*tilts head smiling a bit*

...♆At that moment, Kuroh came to the realization that he had killed innocent people in his fight with Caden. His head sunk into his arms and he gripped his elbows with his hands. He muttered as he looked to his left♆...

“ I killed all those innocent people over an idiotic reason. ”

tumblr_n1wl9fdtzj1ts4b0do10_500_zpspamoax45.gif

Isabella slowly nodded her head. Although hadn't much knowledge of the girl, she didn't think there was much harm in being honest. Soon enough, Isabella caught sight of Kuroh. He held an upset expression, which brought her to kneel beside him and poke his forehead. "You are forgiven, by me and my people."

” They were blighted, so that makes it alright. They would've died a more painful way if I hadn't killed them... Just what are you thinking, Caden..? ”

...Kuroh looked up, his expression lightened and he smiled, seemingly shrugging off the fact. He spoke♆...

“ Come to think of it, what
are you exactly? ”

tumblr_n6lia3L2li1ts3ffno1_500_zps3dbihfcd.gif

Isabella was silent. Yes, she had revealed something about her, but not her species. Lowering her voice to a gentle whisper, Isabella shifted her gaze sideways and spoke. "Goddess...Nothing important."

“ Oh~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he manifested a red cape and a gold crown, as well as a pink fan. He flailed his arm outward and opened the fan near his face. As he did this, he spoke in a light, happy tone as he smiled slightly. The title meant nothing at all to him, he was just being playful in the hopes of raising Isabella's mood♆...

“ According to my father, I'm a Transcended Being. My role is the God of Calamity~ ”

tumblr_n23e4gJPzT1sg6b96o1_500_zps0blzxqgo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella couldn't help but giggle. He was so open, which brought a slight amount of shame to her due to the fact she was neflecting to share any information. With a softened expression, Isabella decided she may as well explain. "I, am the goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, wealth, divination, and magic." Isabella concluded her statement, before adding a bit more of a shortened explanation. "A Nordic Goddess, my title being Freya." She then smiled, a soft blush painting her cheeks.

Yui_dream_form_smile_ep5_preview_AN.png

“ Kawaii~ ”

...♆Kuroh blushed as Isabella smiled. He looked away from her for a moment and soon spoke, coughing slightly♆...

“ You're amazing, Isabella-chan!~ ”

Isabella blinked and began fumbling with her fingers. She didnt know what to say next, but she soon enough spoke. "W-Would you like to see...my love and fertility form?" Isabella trailed her gaze up to him, before glancing sideways, only to sneak a peek at him again.

“ Y-yes please! ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he brought both of his hands up, clenched in anticipation♆...

tumblr_static_c32331d16og8w88wgsogcos0o_zpsen9y6hzf.gif

Isabella took in a deep breath and shut her eyelids over her irises. In doing so, her hair grew thicker, changing in color. Her irises shifted in color, and once the lighting around her disappeared, she stood fumbling with her index fingers and thumbs.

tumblr_m9hznvjuIN1r922azo1_r1_500.gif

“ She's too cute.. ”

...♆Kuroh said as jaw dropped and he looked at Isabella with a shocked expression. He spoke quietly♆...

“ I don't have a chance with her.. ”

tumblr_n31zplDRQe1t8mu4xo1_500_zpso1dfxixd.gif

Isabella watched him and tilted her head, blinking. She wasn't sure what he was going on about. "A chance? With what?" Isabella slowly walked towards him, kneeling down to poke his cheeks.

“ Oh.. uh, it's nothing~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked to the side, smiling slightly♆...

Noragami-image-noragami-36417562-500-213%201_zpsmkyoac93.gif

''uhm i hope you two arent really having too much fun...u guys are kinda blocking the childrens' slide and ur still in the play area...hahaha...''

*said while nervously laughing as parents gave us a weird look behind me and covering their childrens' eyes and ears*

“ Don't worry! We're Gods!~ ”

...♆Kuroh blurted out towards the parents. He quickly stood up♆...

*shows Kuroh my gauntlet thats now spewing blue flames*

''and im a god of death, now seriously can we not make stuff appear more weirder?''

Isabella shifted a sharp gaze towards Himegari. The person her father spoke of. Glaring with a deadly expression, Isabella soon huffed and closed her eyelids over her irises, soon returning to her form before, only slughtly different. Her irises werent replaced with orange crosses, but were now, normal and blue. Tilting her head to the side, she smiled and spoke."Well, shall we go?"

tumblr_n12llhWL371s4i1ffo1_250.gif

''yup, lets go eat something since we didnt really order anything yet...unless your not hungry anymore''

*looks at Isabella and notices her expression towards me*

''and you dont have to give me that look...im not really a god of death...i was only joking about it''

Jun sat on the gates facing the school, one if his legs propped up against it as the other hung. Red irises scanning the schoolyard boredly with a blank visage, balancing a piece of chocolate on my tip of his tongue. He didn't have to try and smell if there were demons on these grounds, the scent already strong with them. "I just wonder..." If any of them are worth biting into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back