• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira continued getting washed, soon standing up and using his power to instantly dry himself. He put on some fresh clothes and stepped out from the bathroom, soon gazing over at Layla. He smiled slightly and spoke♅...

“ Sorry if it isn't good, I made it myself. ”

--------------

...♆Kuroh watched Isabella's reaction, he wanted to talk more to her, but he figured it'd be best to leave it for now. He looked over towards the sushi restaurant. He spoke to both Himeragi and Isabella♆...

“ You can join us if you want, Himeragi-chan. It's only sushi. ”

LonelyAssassin said:
"Because I like you." He shrugs his shoulders and then whispers in her ear, "Don't refrain then."
Luna rolled her irises. She didn't want to reply, and simply pushed back against him. After doing so, she blew her breath and turned to face him, bringing her face closer to his and stared at him. "You try too hard."

*stops for a sec, then looks back at Kuroh*

''fine...i guess it wouldnt hurt...''

*follows Kuroh behind him*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna rolled her irises. She didn't want to reply, and simply pushed back against him. After doing so, she blew her breath and turned to face him, bringing her face closer to his and stared at him. "You try too hard."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not trying at all." Tasuke blinked a couple of times and then stared back at her, a grin formed on his face, well maybe he was trying a little bit.

Layla shifted her gaze to Akira. She stared at him for a few seconds, before finally giggling. "Don't be so stupid Aki-san. Its wonderful." Layla then set the half finished food to the side and rolled over to lay on her stomach, kicking her feet as she watched him. "Fresh out the bath?"

Isabella tagged along behind the two, shifting her gaze sideways. In doing so, Isabella bit her bottom lip. Her thoughts were focused entirely on what her parents had told her when she last saw them. They told her she had to pick a side, no matter how much she dodged the event.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'm not trying at all." Tasuke blinked a couple of times and then stared back at her, a grin formed on his face, well maybe he was trying a little bit.
Luna giggled. "Are you so sure? You haven't even moved since getting close to me. I'm beginning to think you aren't what you say you are." Luna then lowered her voice to a whisper, placing her lips to brush up against his ear as she spoke. "Its a disappointment."

“ Yeah. It was relaxing, to say the least. ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly as he sat on the bed next to her, slightly rubbing her hair and messing it up playfully♅...

----------------

...♆Kuroh looked behind him and saw the troubled look on Isabella's face, so he stopped and turned around. He spoke while looking down at her♆...

“ I can tell something's troubling you. What's wrong? ”

Layla poked at his leg, resting her head in his lap. She didn't say anything else of unimportance, but instead brought up a deep thought. "Aki-san.....When was Kuroh born?"

Isabella shook her head and smiled. She didn't bother to stop walking, but instead kept going forward even as she addressed his question regarding her well-being. "I'm fine, don't worry."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze to Akira. She stared at him for a few seconds, before finally giggling. "Don't be so stupid Aki-san. Its wonderful." Layla then set the half finished food to the side and rolled over to lay on her stomach, kicking her feet as she watched him. "Fresh out the bath?"
Isabella tagged along behind the two, shifting her gaze sideways. In doing so, Isabella bit her bottom lip. Her thoughts were focused entirely on what her parents had told her when she last saw them. They told her she had to pick a side, no matter how much she dodged the event.

Luna giggled. "Are you so sure? You haven't even moved since getting close to me. I'm beginning to think you aren't what you say you are." Luna then lowered her voice to a whisper, placing her lips to brush up against his ear as she spoke. "Its a disappointment."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke raised an eyebrow at her comment, she was testing him, and she probably was getting to him, he couldn't tell over how amused he was, he whispered in her ear in return; "If you want me to Murder someone I'll do it right now, but you made me promise remember?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke raised an eyebrow at her comment, she was testing him, and she probably was getting to him, he couldn't tell over how amused he was, he whispered in her ear in return; "If you want me to Murder someone I'll do it right now, but you made me promise remember?"
Luna raised her own brow. Enough playing games, she was bored. Blowing her breath, Luna shoved him back intivthe living room, allowing for him to fall back onto the sofa. Once that happened, she crawled over him and poked him as hard as possible in the center of his chest. "Don't get smart with me."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna raised her own brow. Enough playing games, she was bored. Blowing her breath, Luna shoved him back intivthe living room, allowing for him to fall back onto the sofa. Once that happened, she crawled over him and poked him as hard as possible in the center of his chest. "Don't get smart with me."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke backed up and kept backing up, he didn't realise how far he allowed her to push him and fell back onto the couch, his eyes widening slightly as she scolded him, "I can't help it, I'm a smart guy if you didn't know."

“ Apparently it was before the wedding, so I'm unsure. He's eighteen, however our kind grows to that age in around three days, then they age slowly. My kind is a fighting race. We reach the minimum age of eighteen within a few days, and we have suspended ageing, allowing us to fight stronger opponents for longer than the average life span. Whenever we're near death and we recover from said state, we come back twice as strong. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he explained. It was the first time he'd shared his kind's anatomy with anyone, so he felt rather cheerful explaining it. He then looked back at Layla and spoke, half joking as he winked♅...

“ We can get started on Kuroh's conception now, if you want. ”

-------------------

“ Well, I'm here if you need me. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he then resumed walking. Once he reached the door, he opened it for both Himeragi and Isabella, standing to the side so that they could walk past him and into the restaurant first♆...

"That's what they all say. But if you don't want me, I could leave you here." Luna sat up straight on his lap, folding her arms firmly against her breasts as she awaited a reply from him.

Isabella only nodded her head and continued past him, clasping her hands together to rest behind her back. She supposed Himegari knew more than she did, which brought her to her next few actions. Scooting over to Himegari, Isabella whispered into the girls ear. "Uhm, how does Kuroh act?"

Layla stared at him, nodding her head. His kind was similar to her own in a few ways, which brought wonder to her thoughts. Tilting her head to the side, Layla's thoughts were interrupted as soon as he uttered his last few words. With a growing temperature, and newly dotted cheeks, Layla shifted her gaze sideways. "Don't tease me."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"That's what they all say. But if you don't want me, I could leave you here." Luna sat up straight on his lap, folding her arms firmly against her breasts as she awaited a reply from him.

[/QUOTE]
"Don't want you?" Tasuke grins and sits up, his arms wrap around her as he pulls her body up against his and brushes his lips against hers, "No... I crave you."

...♅Akira laughed slightly and hugged Layla. He spoke in a quiet, seductive tone as he observed the growing temperature of her cheeks and kissed them slightly♅...

“ Don't worry,
I was only half-joking.

----------------

...♆Kuroh watched Isabella and Himeragi walk in before him. He waited a few seconds then followed them in. He stood five paces back as he looked around the restaurant♆...

LonelyAssassin said:
"Don't want you?" Tasuke grins and sits up, his arms wrap around her as he pulls her body up against his and brushes his lips against hers, "No... I crave you."
Luna blinked. Her cheeks had grown in temperature, which wasnt like her. Suddenly, she was embarrassed. She wanted him to let her go, to hive her space. While the other half of her wanted to be held even longer by him. Releasing a nervous cough, Luna began to stutter. "Uhm...Well.."

Layla squeaked. She didn't know what to do next. Half of her craved his body to be pressed firmly against hers, while the other half wanted to scram away. Bringing herself to come closer to him, she rubbed her lips against his cheeks. In doing so, she whispered carefully. "I think you're serious."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna blinked. Her cheeks had grown in temperature, which wasnt like her. Suddenly, she was embarrassed. She wanted him to let her go, to hive her space. While the other half of her wanted to be held even longer by him. Releasing a nervous cough, Luna began to stutter. "Uhm...Well.."

[/QUOTE]
Even Tasuke thought it was strange that Luna started to blush, but this favoured him and he didn't stop, "Cat got your tongue? Not Yet Luna, but I may as well take it hmm?" He grinned at his little joke and tilted his head, kissing her on the lips gently, pulling her body in more.

''what do you mean how does Kuroh act?''

*kinda surprised that Isabella is talking to me after i just brutally killed a demon*

its spelt Himeragi
xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Even Tasuke thought it was strange that Luna started to blush, but this favoured him and he didn't stop, "Cat got your tongue? Not Yet Luna, but I may as well take it hmm?" He grinned at his little joke and tilted his head, kissing her on the lips gently, pulling her body in more.
Luna's cheeks grew clouded with blush. Her eyelids were fluttering, and her hands were balling into fists. She was conflicted. With her body being pulled closer to his, she leaned towards him, pushing her weight effortlessly onto him.

Isabella binked. "Nevermind." Isabella shook her head and turned her attention back to the counter, grazing her irises over the menu posted against the wall.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han yawned and slowly stood from the couch. He walked into the kitchen and leaned against the wall. "I feel like punching someone." He said bluntly while clenching his fist. "You should feed me first though." He smiled.
@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna's cheeks grew clouded with blush. Her eyelids were fluttering, and her hands were balling into fists. She was conflicted. With her body being pulled closer to his, she leaned towards him, pushing her weight effortlessly onto him.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke felt her body pressed, and he allowed himself to fall back slowly, lying on the couch. He didn't break the kiss, but he instead slightly parted his lips and closed his eyes.

“ I guess you could say I am.. ”

...♅Akira said as he began kissing up her neck, before biting on her ear gently♅...

----------------

“ Hm. What to eat. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked at the menu♆...

Luna slowly dragged her lips away from his, her breathing having became a bit heavier. She was amused. With a soft giggle, she lowered her lips to his neck, intentionally lowering her voice to a barely audible whisper. "Such a bad boy."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I guess you could say I am.. ”

...♅Akira said as he began kissing up her neck, before biting on her ear gently♅...

----------------

“ Hm. What to eat. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked at the menu♆...

[/QUOTE]
(Debating on whether or not to release the 'Luna' side of Layla xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna slowly dragged her lips away from his, her breathing having became a bit heavier. She was amused. With a soft giggle, she lowered her lips to his neck, intentionally lowering her voice to a barely audible whisper. "Such a bad boy."

(Debating on whether or not to release the 'Luna' side of Layla xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( What do you mean? O.o )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
Ah. There she was. He couldn't help but smile, "So you're not disappointed now?" He bites his lip and his hands take hold of the back of her shirt, pulling it up over her head, he whispered cheekily "I told you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back