• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](First send Tasuke, he fails.
Then send some new guy.

I'll kill him. e3e Come at me bro)

[/QUOTE]
((( Either you or Akira will. He found Kuroh troublesome to deal with, Akira is... a lot different xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](First send Tasuke, he fails.
Then send some new guy.

I'll kill him. e3e Come at me bro)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Either you or Akira will. He found Kuroh troublesome to deal with, Akira is... a lot different xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Nobody is killing nobody unless we have each others permission so yea. either all of us fail and survive or something xD Sheoxaro will probably have a chat with Akira))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Nobody is killing nobody unless we have each others permission so yea. either all of us fail and survive or something xD Sheoxaro will probably have a chat with Akira))
((( I meant.. doesn't matter. Sheoxaro will probably know Akira, if she knows Transcended Gods exist. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDDDD Yeah. So. Fight, injure, fail, end of story.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yeah xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Nope, see ya!" The Watcher says before disappearing in cloud of smoke.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDDDD Yeah. So. Fight, injure, fail, end of story.)

[/QUOTE]
((Come to think of it I have an idea to make that less boring...still working on it))

Caden jumped back a bit when The Watcher disappeared. "Well I'm going to have to do some research on my own then..." Caden flew up and into the window of his dorm checking first to make sure Kuroh or Himeragi weren't there he then unpacked his laptop and went on Facebook "Facebook: The Hit mans best friend" Caden said to himself while typing in Layla in the search bar.

((Does Layla have facebook?))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Come to think of it I have an idea to make that less boring...still working on it))
Caden jumped back a bit when The Watcher disappeared. "Well I'm going to have to do some research on my own then..." Caden flew up and into the window of his dorm checking first to make sure Kuroh or Himeragi weren't there he then unpacked his laptop and went on Facebook "Facebook: The Hit mans best friend" Caden said to himself while typing in Layla in the search bar.

(. . .

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OHMYGOD

XDDDDDDDD

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION XDDD)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](. . .
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OHMYGOD

XDDDDDDDD

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION XDDD)

[/QUOTE]
((I read nothing about your character so i have no idea xD wait are you talking about the PM?))

LOLMAN101 said:

((( FACEBOOK?! REALLY?! XDXDXD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED THAT XDXDXD )))

[/QUOTE]
(EXACTLY!

I CANT STOP LAUGHING!)

(Guys, guys. My gosh. I'm so..mom my gosh.

No, she doesn't.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](EXACTLY!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING!)

No, she doesn't.)

[/QUOTE]
((( WHO THE F ASKS IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK IN AN RP?! xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](EXACTLY!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING!)

No, she doesn't.)

[/QUOTE]
(( OK THEN ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( WHO THE F ASKS IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK IN AN RP?! xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( IF PEOPLE USE FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME IRL WHY NOT IN RP TOo (>:<)(>:<)(>:<)(>:<)(>:<)))

(I'm sorry. For my childishness.

But uhm. That was hilarious.

I havent looked at Facebook in two years XDDD)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So, Takeia-tan~ Should we begin RPing for Akira and Layla? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sure. While we wait on Himegari)

LOLMAN101 said:
(( OK THEN ))

(( IF PEOPLE USE FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME IRL WHY NOT IN RP TOo (>:<)(>:<)(>:<)(>:<)(>:<)))
(Ye-barely)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I'm sorry. For my childishness.
But uhm. That was hilarious.

I havent looked at Facebook in two years XDDD)

(Sure. While we wait on Himegari)

[/QUOTE]
((( Well, Akira's waiting on Layla. He last asked if you were tired. )))

LOLMAN101 said:
(.........I'm really not getting this ( -_- "))
88a459b627bfa34d5a9e1bfb318aa6e51364775175_full.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well, Akira's waiting on Layla. He last asked if you were tired. )))

[/QUOTE]
Layla slowly nodded her head. Of course, it had been a long while since had last gotten the slightest chance to sleep. Of course, there was no way for her to sleep at all. She had been busy. Worrying, collecting, distributing. With a hard blow of her breath, Layla rested against Akira, shutting her eyelids over her irises sleepily and lazily.

tumblr_mfc0n0K6Pe1qmouyyo1_500.gif

LOLMAN101 said:
(.........I'm really not getting this ( -_- "))
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
88a459b627bfa34d5a9e1bfb318aa6e51364775175_full.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(((
tumblr_n1bbz0UVgp1seh227o1_500_zpswb7l3icy.png
)))

----------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly nodded her head. Of course, it had been a long while since had last gotten the slightest chance to sleep. Of course, there was no way for her to sleep at all. She had been busy. Worrying, collecting, distributing. With a hard blow of her breath, Layla rested against Akira, shutting her eyelids over her irises sleepily and lazily.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira smiled and lifted her up, carrying her as if she were a bride. He walked to his bedroom and sat her down, pulling the quilt over her and kissing her forehead. He spoke quietly as a small smile formed on his lips♅...

“ Sleep tight, my love. ”

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back