• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella slowly nodded her head. "Yes, technically speaking." Isabella shifted her gaze to the side, embarrassed of her admittance. She wasn't quite sure what to do next, and thus rubbed her arm with her free hand.

(Whaiii?)

[/QUOTE]
((( After much recording, I have deduced that I cannot sing. At all. xD )))

...♆Kuroh laughed slightly and spoke, hugging her♆...

“ It's okay. Not everyone likes flying. Anyway, we're at the sushi place. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he pointed at the shop behind Isabella♆...

Isabella slowly nodded her head. It was odd, just how close he had been getting to her, without having any knowledge of her other than her name. She was just about to ask, up until a voice rang out from her side, which seemed to originate from a girl. She didnt know who the girl was, and returned her gaze to Kuroh. "Kuro-san...who is she?"

“ This is my friend, Himeragi-chan. Himeragi-chan, this is Isabella-chan. ”

...♆Kuroh smiled as he introduced Himeragi to Isabella, and Isabella to Himeragi. He then realised his hand was still around Isabella's shoulders, and he quickly removed it, blushing slightly♆...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked around at the overturned cars and laughed. He then proceeded to run around with his arms outstretched while he was making airplane noises.
Han plopped down on his couch. He had been training Blue and it made him exhausted. The demon had already split from Castiel, an omnipotent angel who lent Han some power. He sighed and lied down to take a nap.
(holy shit back from the dead lol tagg me in replies)

Blue practiced with her knife a bit more before geting bored and coming inside she say him half asleep on the couch and she smiled a blanket apperead and covers him and she kissed his forehead and walked to the kitchen .

Isabella noddes her head. She was about to shake the girls hand, until the girl started talking. Of course, Isabella went silent, and slid closer to Kuroh. She felt slightly uncomfortable, being around someone who seemed to be so bold. Peering from her position beside Kuroh, Isabella raised her brow. "Screaming?"

''well idk...heard like a high-pitched voice or something...''

*looks off to the side with both hands behind my back*

“ I think she heard your high-pitched squeak. My guess is Himeragi-chan has enhaced hearing. ”

...♆Kuroh laughed as he poked Isabella's cheek gently♆...

*flicks Kuroh's forehead*

''its not enhanced hearing...i just obviously catch stuff that are cute''

Isabella blinked. Humans could hear that well? Fascinating. Isabella stepped out from being so close to Kuroh, carefully scratching her cheek with her left index finger, after Kuroh poked it, and while she spoke. "T-That was me. I apologize, if I disturbed your human activities." Isabella then blinked, shifting her gaze sideways once she was called cute. Her cheeks became dotted with light pink blush.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher grins. "Why didn't you say so?! I'm not angry, in fact, I'm glad!" He says, adjusting his mask. "I have a deal for you, but you have to decide if you accept or decline in advance. So, what do you choose?"
Since the watcher seemed happy Caden thought it couldn't be bad.. and plus it wouldn't hurt to get on the principles good side." Umm sure but what is it exactly?" Caden asked curiously.

“ Ouch! ”

...♆Kuroh held his forehead as he then heard Isabella talk. He leaned against her and spoke, a large smile on his face♆...

“ I'm sure Himeragi-chan doesn't mind~ ”

*tackle-hugs Isabella*

''no no no! dont need to apologize! it was really worth the time!''

*lets go of her*

''anyway, so where you guys headed to? kinda sucks that i didnt get invited.....unless~''

*smiles a bit with this look on my face*

th

''you guys are dating''

"Whoa wait what? You the principle of this school is asking me a student to kill someone?" Caden laughs and with a smile asks "Who?"
tumblr_n67oxarYP51tvx83uo1_500.gif

“ W-what?! ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he blushed massively♆...

LOLMAN101 said:
"Whoa wait what? You the principle of this school is asking me a student to kill someone?" Caden laughs and with a smile asks "Who?"
((( Mein picture :o )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ W-what?! ”
...♆Kuroh spoke as he blushed massively♆...

((( Mein picture :o )))

[/QUOTE]
((What really? I just looked up smiling anime guy xD ))

LOLMAN101 said:
"A girl by the name of Layla." The Watcher says, suddenly seeming much more serious than before.

Isabella, being tackled, squeaked once again. After she was let go, she scrambled to her feet. She clung to the girls arm and shook her head fiercely, blush proving very evident on her cheeks. Her eyelids were clasped tight over her irises as she spoke. "H-How could I be dating such a stranger?!"

tumblr_nej9t5Vzfl1slv5gyo1_500.gif

AriaTheWatcher said:
"A girl by the name of Layla." The Watcher says, suddenly seeming much more serious than before.
(I'm always the damn target e3e DX)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella, being tackled, squeaked once again. After she was let go, she scrambled to her feet. She clung to the girls arm and shook her head fiercely, blush proving very evident on her cheeks. Her eyelids were clasped tight over her irises as she spoke. "H-How could I be dating such a stranger?!"

(I'm always the damn target e3e DX)

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira gon be mad. )))

“ Y-yeah! What Isabella-chan said! ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned to the right and laughed nervously♆...

tumblr_inline_n8du9i0HIT1rnzkxr_zpsoudbig60.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back