• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♆Kuroh walked into the library, soon noticing a female reading a book. He found her attractive to say the least. He soon spoke, peaking out from the coffee vending machine that was behind her, looking between Isabella and the book♆...

“ Is that Psychology of Humans..? ”

tumblr_ndoq4uTY6i1sbnfk1o8_1280_zpsflwpyifq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Time to end this. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he watched Caden fly away with Himeragi. He watched the events between them unfold, then he was surrounded by floating, golden runes. He spoke as he moved his arm through the air, forming a letter. He spoke♆...

“ Fall.. ”

tumblr_n1mc6iofZW1t0vvtso2_500_zpskqzad6vz.gif

...♆At that moment, the gravity around Caden increased, dragging him towards the ground. When he hit the ground, he spoke as he towered over him♆...

“ Because we're friends, I'm not going to kill you. To end this, all you have to do is tell us the reason why you killed those humans.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Caden struggled to stay in the air but it did not help. As Kuroh stood over him Sheoxaro yelled DO NOT TELL HIM IF YOU DO OUR MISSION WILL FAIL Caden ignored Sheoxaro and only got two words out before the principle interrupted. "The war". As Caden watched Himeragi and Kuroh go into the library he barfed for real this time. Caden laid down in the middle of the black liquid as it slowly climbed onto him healing him of his wounds. He slowly got up and fell again. He tried again and succeeded as he slowly walked towards the dorm. Trembling past the principle not making eye contact.

The Watcher glares at Caden angrily. "You, stop." He says in his best attempt at a calm tone despite how angry he was. "I have a few questions for you, and you had better answer them."

Ansom landed in some concrete lot where earthlings seemed to park their automobiles. He ran his hand through his shaggy black hair, his purple eyes glinted with mischief. "Let me see if I can cause some panic." The childish god chuckled to himself before making his way across the lot, tossing cars to the side as he walked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher glares at Caden angrily. "You, stop." He says in his best attempt at a calm tone despite how angry he was. "I have a few questions for you, and you had better answer them."
"What is it?" Caden says groggily.

The Watcher frowns. "First of all I want to know who started that fight so I can punish them. And second of all I need your name." He says, seeming impatient.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "First of all I want to know who started that fight so I can punish them. And second of all I need your name." He says, seeming impatient.
"Caden.....Caden Madoxx and umm...." Caden thought of who really started the fight "Well Himeragi raised the first weapon but... She found out something I did off school grounds so...I can't be punished for something off grounds right?" Caden said looking at The Watcher a bit worried.

Isabella slowly trailed her oddly made irises to the area of which the voice had originated from. In doing so, she spotted a male, one of which seemed to be interested in what she was reading. To her, what he was doing was creepy, but she simply nodded her head in response and returned her attention back to the book. She neglected to speak, seeing all he did was ask a question that could be answered with a nod, or shake of her head.

“ U-um.. Can I ask what your name is? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he stood out from the vending machine. His objective was to make small talk with her, yet it failed horribly, so he attempted a new approach. He blushed massively as he gazed at the female. It was his first time doing something like this, talking to someone he found attractive. He awaited her response♆...

tumblr_inline_ngr2pxDNXF1r5wzqr_zpstyt2wvv3.gif

LOLMAN101 said:
"Caden.....Caden Madoxx and umm...." Caden thought of who really started the fight "Well Himeragi raised the first weapon but... She found out something I did off school grounds so...I can't be punished for something off grounds right?" Caden said looking at The Watcher a bit worried."
The Watcher crosses his arms. "That depends on what that 'something' is. You had better tell me before I am forced to use drastic measures to interrogate you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher crosses his arms. "That depends on what that 'something' is. You had better tell me before I am forced to use drastic measures to interrogate you."
"Jesus I've already been tortured." Caden didn't want to lie because a principle would probably notice so he only told part of the truth. "I may of turned a human into a demon....against their will. @AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Kuroh has a girlfriend o3o )
Luna, after sleeping for a lengthy amount of time, decided she should get out of bed. During this time of sleep, her form had been changed. She was no longer one to have white hair, but it was now black. She held grey-blue irises, and a gentle-ish expression. She had list something, someone very important to her, and it resulted in a change in her personality. Not entirely , but noticeable. She held an odd aura, having her gaze scan over the room. Leaning herself against the wall, she shifted her gaze sideways and took in a deep breath, her hair being currently pulled to the side in a ponytail.

tumblr_moeadijgvE1s8166so2_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke was still asleep on the couch, he hadn't moved much, still had his hands behind his head and was facing the ceiling with one leg crossed over the other. Even though the events of the previous day were pretty emotional, he could always have a good nights sleep in the worst of situations - something he must have picked up.

Ansom looked around at the overturned cars and laughed. He then proceeded to run around with his arms outstretched while he was making airplane noises.

Han plopped down on his couch. He had been training Blue and it made him exhausted. The demon had already split from Castiel, an omnipotent angel who lent Han some power. He sighed and lied down to take a nap.

AriaTheWatcher said:
((u der?))

Isabella slowly brought her gaze back up from her book, catching sight if the faintly made shade of red covering his cheeks. This caused her to shift her gaze sideways and giggle. Her giggle was just barely audible, before she blinked, surprised from her own reaction. Was this what humor was? Shifting her gaze back to him, she straightened her posture and removed the book from her face. "Isabella...My name, is Isabella."

Luna slowly removed herself from her room and made her way downstairs. It had been awhile since she last ate, which caused her to skip down the stairs and head ti wards the kitchen. Her aim was interrupted as soon as she heard shallow breathing from the couch. Blinking, she landed her gaze on Tasuke. Slowly, she approached him, and poked at his cheek. "Psssst."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly removed herself from her room and made her way downstairs. It had been awhile since she last ate, which caused her to skip down the stairs and head ti wards the kitchen. Her aim was interrupted as soon as she heard shallow breathing from the couch. Blinking, she landed her gaze on Tasuke. Slowly, she approached him, and poked at his cheek. "Psssst."

[/QUOTE]
It took a few pokes, but eventually his eyes slowly opened and he looked at the girl, it took him a couple seconds to register that this was Luna, he appearance had changed, but her aura hadn't. He gently sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying to focus on her face;

"Morning Luna."

“ My name's Kuroh, it's nice to meet you, Isabella. ”

...♆Kuroh smiled and sat next to her. He spoke♆...

“ So.. uh.. do you like sushi? We can go and get some, if you'd like..? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ My name's Kuroh, it's nice to meet you, Isabella. ”

...♆Kuroh smiled and sat next to her. He spoke♆...

“ So.. uh.. do you like sushi? We can go and get some, if you'd like..? ”

[/QUOTE]
((HOW DARE YOU CADEN LOVES SUSHI xD ))

*walks to the vending machine to get a drink and sees Kuroh and the girl, Isabella, but then shrugs it off (since Himeragi does kinda have a crush on Kuroh but i guess she can just consider it ''loving him as a brother) and buys a drink and whispers in Kuroh's ear*

''good luck~''

*returns to the courtyard and gives Caden a drink*

''this is for...how should i say this...giving me a fight...i finally fought someone who was actually a challenge to deal with''

*smiled and goes to Kuroh's dorm cuz i still dont have an actual dorm yet*

Luna nodded her head, and plopped down to sit on the table. "Good morning." Luna then shifted her gaze sideways, and blew her breath. "Nobody told you to sleep, idiot."

Isabella slowly closed her book, during his gaze. "Kuro-san." Isabella allowed for a gentle smile to play at her lips, before she then placed the book on the table and blinked. "Sushi? What-" Isabella cut herself off. She wasn't particularly sure about what he was speaking of, but figured she shouldn't bother to question it, for he could possibly show her anyway. "With someone you just met?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna nodded her head, and plopped down to sit on the table. "Good morning." Luna then shifted her gaze sideways, and blew her breath. "Nobody told you to sleep, idiot."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke rolled his eyes at her reaction, sat up straight and face his body towards Luna, grinning cheekily, "Well you should have said earlier, I assumed you wanted me to watch over you, my bed is soooo much comfier."

...♆Kuroh stood up and turned around. He spoke as he smiled lightly and observed Isabella, extending his hand♆...

“ Well, sure. Food tastes better when you're sharing it with someone you like-er-just met. So, shall we? ”

tumblr_myyxcumgE91r1xo14o1_500_zpsj0myh8a3.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*walks to the vending machine to get a drink and sees Kuroh and the girl, Isabella, but then shrugs it off (since Himeragi does kinda have a crush on Kuroh but i guess she can just consider it ''loving him as a brother) and buys a drink and whispers in Kuroh's ear*
''good luck~''

''this is for...how should i say this...giving me a fight...i finally fought someone who was actually a challenge to deal with''

[/QUOTE]
"Uhhh....Thanks? Caden says awkwardly as he watches Himeragi leave. Caden poured the drink into a plant only because he didn't want to accept a drink from someone he fought with because of the possibility of poison in the drink.

"And how exactly are you watching me while sleeping?" Luna slowly stood up and crawled up onto his lap. After doing so, she flipped her hair to the side, gently lowering her face towards his. In doing so, she lowered her voice to a whisper and brushed her lips against his neck, carefully running her tongue across its surface.

Isabella blinked. She tilted her head to the side, carefully observing his expression. In doing so, she shifted her gaze sideways just as a faint blush poked at the surface of her cheeks. Acting as if she didn't hear him, she pushed herself back from the table and stood up, leaving the book to remain on the table. "Alright, let's go."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good luck~''

[/QUOTE]
(I TOLD YOU SHE LIKED HIM!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back