• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
u obviously have no idea when i said mute...i stuck this thing in ur trumpet...)))
th

''I hope you are aware that she just stuck a mute in it right?''

*he takes the trumpet and destroys it*

''such an annoying sound you make...you shouldve taken private lessons with a trumpet teacher first at least...''

*he then disappears into the demon world through a space crack that he opened and has now closed*

[/QUOTE]
((are you serious? I thought i was some kind of spell or something to make you not hear it... and I'm starting to feel like a bit of godmoding is happening because I've been hit multiple times and have not got a single hit in))

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLMAN101 said:
((are you serious? I thought i was some kind of spell or something to make you not hear it... and I'm starting to feel like a bit of godmoding is happening because I've been hit multiple times and have not got a signle it in))
((( I plan on having Kuroh take damage. He can be harmed by physical damage, however he is immune to power-related attacks. Just so you know. )))

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Caden stumbled out of the rubble and materialized the trumpet in his hand "I know you have no problem beating on me but what about Innocent people?" Caden plays the trumpet so loudly and full of rage that students nearby and even some ordinary people from the streets are effected by it. They come storming into the courtyard and head straight for Kuroh. They seemed to be extremely faster than normal and almost like World War Z zombies.

“ You dare hide behind humans..? They may have been innocent at one point, but now they're tainted and corrupted by your power. ”

...♆Kuroh began slashing open the humans with ease, instantly killing them. Within a few minutes, he had successfully killed all of the humans that were charging at him. He looked at Caden and continued as he stabbed his sword into a human's head, finishing them off♆...

“ Are you going to continue using these pathetic tricks, or are you going to fight me? ”

large%204_zpskaigojvj.gif

''welp..ima go back now...i need to do some more research...cya''

*he goes thru a space crack and goes into his research lab in another dimension*

*gets up and returns to my human form, then catches up with Kuroh*

''hey wheres caden...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ You dare hide behind humans..? They may have been innocent at one point, but now they're tainted and corrupted by your power. ”

...♆Kuroh began slashing open the humans with ease, instantly killing them. Within a few minutes, he had successfully killed all of the humans that were charging at him. He looked at Caden and continued as he stabbed his sword into a human's head, finishing them off♆...

“ Are you going to continue using these pathetic tricks, or are you going to fight me? ”

large%204_zpskaigojvj.gif

[/QUOTE]
"It's funny because if i just stopped playing the trumpet they would have left you alone they weren't corrupted at all." Caden said laughing watching Kuroh slice through them. Ok time to get close and personal . I am still here. I don't need you yet! Caden flew high into the air and then dived diagonally down towards Kuroh spinning extremely fast with the flaming sword pointed at him.

((brb quick shower))

“ He's above us.. ”

...♆Kuroh observed Caden's actions, and soon prepared himself. Kuroh jumped out of Caden's path, yet the flaming sword cut his chest. It was a shallow cut, and it only bled slightly. At the same time, Kuroh slashed Caden's waist. Just as Caden's sword slashed Kuroh's chest, the surrounding water shot up around both fighters, due to the sudden air pressure from Caden's diving. The water began spiralling into a small, tornado-like vortex. As Kuroh slashed Caden's waist in response to his attack, the vortex of water exploded outwards, revealing them both to Himeragi and whoever was watching. Kuroh stood opposite Caden, looking at him. The wound on his chest began to slowly heal♆...

tumblr_n4jqhpkIK51t83lioo9_400_zpsvkaupssx.gif

"Ugh!" Caden yelled as the blade made a medium sized cut in his waist. Caden used his left hand to stop some of the bleeding while using his right to furiously slash at Kuroh with the sword. At the same time the black liquid spread to the student leaning against the rock turning her into a demon causing her to rush Himeragi.

( Kuroh has a girlfriend o3o )

Luna, after sleeping for a lengthy amount of time, decided she should get out of bed. During this time of sleep, her form had been changed. She was no longer one to have white hair, but it was now black. She held grey-blue irises, and a gentle-ish expression. She had list something, someone very important to her, and it resulted in a change in her personality. Not entirely , but noticeable. She held an odd aura, having her gaze scan over the room. Leaning herself against the wall, she shifted her gaze sideways and took in a deep breath, her hair being currently pulled to the side in a ponytail.

tumblr_moeadijgvE1s8166so2_250.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Kuroh has a girlfriend o3o )
Luna, after sleeping for a lengthy amount of time, decided she should get out of bed. During this time of sleep, her form had been changed. She was no longer one to have white hair, but it was now black. She held grey-blue irises, and a gentle-ish expression. She had list something, someone very important to her, and it resulted in a change in her personality. Not entirely , but noticeable. She held an odd aura, having her gaze scan over the room. Leaning herself against the wall, she shifted her gaze sideways and took in a deep breath, her hair being currently pulled to the side in a ponytail.

tumblr_moeadijgvE1s8166so2_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
((( Wha..? Who? O.o )))

LOLMAN101 said:
"Ugh!" Caden yelled as the blade made a medium sized cut in his waist. Caden used his left hand to stop some of the bleeding while using his right to furiously slash at Kuroh with the sword. At the same time the black liquid spread to the student leaning against the rock turning her into a demon causing her to rush Himeragi.
...?Kuroh began dodging the slashes that Caden was throwing. Kuroh threw an materialized blade towards the school girl, it cutting cleanly through her head before she reached Himeragi. The blade vanished soon after. However, due to doing this, he received multiple minor scratches from Caden's blade. He then made his blade clash with Caden's, stopping the incoming slash. Kuroh pushed Caden back and began rapidly slashing at him in retaliation, starting his own merciless onslaught?...

tumblr_nh2hnoEM5K1sptp1mo5_500_zpsjoigppls.gif

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](SO HE LIKES HER!
BOOM! I knew it)

[/QUOTE]
((( No, he doesn't like her like that. He likes her as a friend, no more, no less. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Kuroh began dodging the slashes that Caden was throwing. Kuroh threw an materialized blade towards the school girl, it cutting cleanly through her head before she reached Himeragi. The blade vanished soon after. However, due to doing this, he received multiple minor scratches from Caden's blade. He then made his blade clash with Caden's, stopping the incoming slash. Kuroh pushed Caden back and began rapidly slashing at him in retaliation, starting his own merciless onslaught?...

tumblr_nh2hnoEM5K1sptp1mo5_500_zpsjoigppls.gif

-----------------------

((( No, he doesn't like her like that. He likes her as a friend, no more, no less. )))

[/QUOTE]
( -.- Party pooper)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Yeah. But you needn't be so blunt, darling.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Sorry. Please forgive me ( ˘ ³˘)❤ )))

Caden received one large cut on the cheek before he used his wings to propel him backwards. Caden the threw the flaming sword at Kuroh aiming for the head. Caden grunted as he did this because the throw opened up the cut on his waist a bit more.

...♆Kuroh watched the sword fly towards him. He went to jump out of the way, but he felt a sharp pain being emitted from his leg, rendering him stuck. He looked down at the wound, noticing the tendons in his leg had been severed. He looked up at the sword and it stabbed into his head, sending him backwards. The sword seemed to fall onto the floor, and Kuroh, flying in the air. His vision went blank when suddenly, a voice emitted from within his mind♆...

Inner Voice: “Massive head trauma, cognitive functions impaired. Diminished combat capacity, now dropping below tolerable levels. Death is probable. Self-Restoration Sequence, auto-start. ”

*sees the girl that's been turned into a demon*

''arch angel!!''

*shoots her in the head but it does not kill her, it turns her back into a human and i then place one of Add's shield glass surrounding everywhere on the girl*

''Kuroh! if he turns anymore humans into demons, just let me know!''

LOLMAN101 said:
(wait is that out loud?)
((( No, it's within Kuroh's mind. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*sees the girl that's been turned into a demon*
''arch angel!!''

*shoots her in the head but it does not kill her, it turns her back into a human and i then place one of Add's shield glass surrounding everywhere on the girl*

''Kuroh! if he turns anymore humans into demons, just let me know!''

[/QUOTE]
((( Kuroh was currently dead when you said that xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back