• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*notices Kuroh's dead i guess*

''k-kuroh......d-dammit..!!''

*gets the girl and escapes to the demon world, then goes to the human world and sets her in the nurse's office, then returns to the battle field*

Inner Voice:Loading Magic Sequence. Reading Core Magnus data from backup. Restoration, now starting.. Complete.

...♆Kuroh soon back-flipped, landing on his feet. One second had passed since he had been struck with the sword, so it looked as though the sword hadn't affected him, yet it was the opposite. He had been impaled, yet it had been healed in the following second. He looked at Caden, his wounds seemingly healed. He then spoke in a quiet tone♆...

“ That was too close.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Aw. Of course you are forgiven sweetheart.)

[/QUOTE]
(Lies she's probs going to keel you!)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(...So, what have I missed?)
((( Nothing much, Kuroh began fighting Caden, died, then he restored himself, now the fight continues. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Aw. Of course you are forgiven sweetheart.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Arigato~ (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) )))

*sees kuroh alive*

''wait wha...?''

*shakes head*

''Kuroh! if you find any demons that have been turned into humans, let me know! and im just saying this twice cuz idk if u heard me...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nothing much, Kuroh began fighting Caden, died, then he restored himself, now the fight continues. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Where is this fight taking place?)

Caden picked up his sword. "Apparently not close enough." Damn it I thought I had him there.... Caden decided to focus on Himeragi and flew towards her tackling her and lifting her up into the air like a owl snatches a mouse. When he was around 50 meters in the air he simply let go of her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The courtyard, the same place every fight happens, apparently xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((lol ur the one who teleported us there))

The Watcher appears on the roof of the main building of the school, staring at the courtyard. "Another fight? Really? In the courtyard again? This is startin' to get real old real quick. Should I interrupt it this time or not...hmm..." He mumbles, talking to himself.

Isabella could hear clashing and blasting taking place just below her room in the courtyard, which caused her to roll her irises and blow her breath. Isabella, as of late, had been doodling in her notebook, only occasionally shifting her gaze to the courtyard below to observe the random, unknown students. Of course, she would get up and meet them, but according to how things were going on down there, she could save that for tomorrow. Sighing and finally removing herself from the windowsill, Isabella crossed the floor of her room and stared into the closet with a curious expression. As all girls did, even a goddess such as herself, she was debating over her attire. Dress? Uniform? Irritated, but careless, Isabella placed on her uniform, her lengthened hair flowing down her back as she did so. After she was done dressing herself, she departed from her room, and exited the dorm building. Rather than going straight towards the noisy battleground of the courtyard, she rounded it, and went inside the library.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*sees kuroh alive*
''wait wha...?''

*shakes head*

''Kuroh! if you find any demons that have been turned into humans, let me know! and im just saying this twice cuz idk if u heard me...''

[/QUOTE]
((You there?))

*calls for Add and he grabs me out of nowhere and pulls me into a space crack in mid air, then throws me out of another space crack near the ground and lands perfectly*

''you...you disgust me...!''

*summons my cross-shaped blaster Marbas, and shoots at Caden and Marbas then shoots many piercing bullets at Caden*

“ Time to end this. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he watched Caden fly away with Himeragi. He watched the events between them unfold, then he was surrounded by floating, golden runes. He spoke as he moved his arm through the air, forming a letter. He spoke♆...

“ Fall.. ”

tumblr_n1mc6iofZW1t0vvtso2_500_zpskqzad6vz.gif

...♆At that moment, the gravity around Caden increased, dragging him towards the ground. When he hit the ground, he spoke as he towered over him♆...

“ Because we're friends, I'm not going to kill you. To end this, all you have to do is tell us the reason why you killed those humans.. ”

The Watcher jumps down from the roof of the school, landing in the courtyard. "Alright, BREAK IT UP! No more fighting!" He yells angrily, not happy that he had decided to interrupt the fight.

*had stopped firing when Caden hit the ground and dismisses Marbas when the watcher interrupted*

''excuse me...but you obviously dont know what is happening and why its happening...mind if i explain it to you?''

“ Hm..? ”

...♆Kuroh looked around, only to see a grown man standing behind him. He looked at the man and began walking away, towards the library. He muttered♆...

“ Oh well, might as well go read a book of some sorts. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*had stopped firing when Caden hit the ground and dismisses Marbas when the watcher interrupted*
''excuse me...but you obviously dont know what is happening and why its happening...mind if i explain it to you?''

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs angrily. "I don't care what is happening here. That much should be quite obvious, I would have asked if I wanted to know."

''do you atleast know the reason why?''

*smiled as i put both hands behind my back while tilting my head a bit to the side*

Isabella walked through the second set of doors into the library. After doing so, she stopped in her tracks, hugging her books closer to her chest as she scanned her irises over the enlarged room. Seeing as though the room was mostly empty, she slowly took her breath and began walking towards the bookshelves, beginning to scan over the genres of books. Within a matter of minutes, Isabella found a book that caught her interest. In turn, she took it from the shelf and located herself at the back if the room, settling to sit at a two chaired desk and began reading. As a being not of this world, she had yet to figure out one thing. Which she believed, the book, according to its title, 'Phsycology Of Humans', would tell her.

*not taking the watcher seriously*

''hey hey...who asked you to do these kinds of stuff in the first place?''

*then appears behind the man*

''if you keep poking ur nose around, it will be cut off sometime soon~''

*laughs a bit innocently and disappears and reappears in the library in my school uniform*

[ brb ]

The Watcher growls angrily. "Go ahead, tease the principal. I will kill you for that remark..." He mumbles angrily, walking towards the library to speak to the librarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back