• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"And how exactly are you watching me while sleeping?" Luna slowly stood up and crawled up onto his lap. After doing so, she flipped her hair to the side, gently lowering her face towards his. In doing so, she lowered her voice to a whisper and brushed her lips against his neck, carefully running her tongue across its surface.
Isabella blinked. She tilted her head to the side, carefully observing his expression. In doing so, she shifted her gaze sideways just as a faint blush poked at the surface of her cheeks. Acting as if she didn't hear him, she pushed herself back from the table and stood up, leaving the book to remain on the table. "Alright, let's go."

(I TOLD YOU SHE LIKED HIM!!!)

[/QUOTE]
me or kuroh? xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"And how exactly are you watching me while sleeping?" Luna slowly stood up and crawled up onto his lap. After doing so, she flipped her hair to the side, gently lowering her face towards his. In doing so, she lowered her voice to a whisper and brushed her lips against his neck, carefully running her tongue across its surface.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke sat back against the couch as Luna got closer to him, teasing his body with her proximity and touch, "Well I'm not going to watch you sleep like some weirdo, am I? I had it..." He moved quickly before finishing his sentence, tackling Luna to the couch so that he was now over her, "...Under control."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella blinked. She tilted her head to the side, carefully observing his expression. In doing so, she shifted her gaze sideways just as a faint blush poked at the surface of her cheeks. Acting as if she didn't hear him, she pushed herself back from the table and stood up, leaving the book to remain on the table. "Alright, let's go."

(I TOLD YOU SHE LIKED HIM!!!)

[/QUOTE]
((( I didn't know DX )))

“ Okay. ”

...♆Kuroh smiled once more as he gazed at Isabella for twelve seconds, seemingly mesmerized by her. He shook his head and quickly took Isabella's hand, soon walking towards the door. He hummed a small tune♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I told him your character liked Kuroh)

[/QUOTE]
oh ok lol)))

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke sat back against the couch as Luna got closer to him, teasing his body with her proximity and touch, "Well I'm not going to watch you sleep like some weirdo, am I? I had it..." He moved quickly before finishing his sentence, tackling Luna to the couch so that he was now over her, "...Under control."
Luna giggled. Under control? Yeah right. "Oh? My knight in shining slumber?" Luna raised her brow and forced herself up, landing herself to sit on his lap with her hair sliding to one side of her neck, cocking her head to the side. "You're so, sure of yourself."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna giggled. Under control? Yeah right. "Oh? My knight in shining slumber?" Luna raised her brow and forced herself up, landing herself to sit on his lap with her hair sliding to one side of her neck, cocking her head to the side. "You're so, sure of yourself."

[/QUOTE]
"Confidence is Key." He grinned, he didn't mind her sitting on his lap, it felt nice to be close to her like this. He held himself up with his arms and pushed himself up enough to have his face very close to hers.

(Lies. She follows you yo, that's a bold clue)

Isabella blinked. He hadn't given her the time to even push her chair in, before he had took hold of her hand and led her out the library. Then, he started humming. Were all of the students like this? She shifted her gaze from side to side, before carefully blowing her breath and doing her best to keep up with him without tripping over her own two feet.

Luna gently placed her lips against his nosez before pulling away. "Of course you'd say that." Luna then rolled her irises and crawled off of him, straightening her oversized shirt, before making her way into the kitchen.

((( I'm not good at picking up small things like that Dx )))

...♆Kuroh came to a stop just outside of the building. Forgetting he was holding her hand, he spoke with a smile and kneeled down, looking back and up at her♆...

“ Hop on, it'll be faster this way. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna gently placed her lips against his nosez before pulling away. "Of course you'd say that." Luna then rolled her irises and crawled off of him, straightening her oversized shirt, before making her way into the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke shook his head when she had left to the kitchen, he must admit that she had woken him up pretty effectively. He stood up and stretched his body, letting out a little groan as he did so which became a yawn. He then sauntered into the Kitchen after her, what else could he do?

LOLMAN101 said:
"Jesus I've already been tortured." Caden didn't want to lie because a principle would probably notice so he only told part of the truth. "I may of turned a human into a demon....against their will. @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher grins. "Why didn't you say so?! I'm not angry, in fact, I'm glad!" He says, adjusting his mask. "I have a deal for you, but you have to decide if you accept or decline in advance. So, what do you choose?"

Luna yawned, bringing herself to slightly bend over to scan through the fridge. There wasn't much to look at, which brought her to tilt her head to the side. Disappointed, she closed the fridge, only to come out with a bowl of strawberries, glancing over at him. "What?"

Isabella blinked. "Hop, on?" She wasn't sure if she should do as he suggested, or simply run off. Carefully, she stepped closer and climbed onto his back hesitantly, before sliding her hand from his and carefully wrapping her arms around his neck. Immediately, she buried her head into his neck, squeezing her legs around his waist.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna yawned, bringing herself to slightly bend over to scan through the fridge. There wasn't much to look at, which brought her to tilt her head to the side. Disappointed, she closed the fridge, only to come out with a bowl of strawberries, glancing over at him. "What?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke waved his hand in the air as he expressed what he said next, "Oh nothing, just had a wonderful view that's all." He grinned and walked over, pinching a strawberry from the bowl which he bit into.

“ Let's go!~ ”

...♆Kuroh jumped into the air and began soaring through the sky. He made sure he didn't go too fast, yet he wasn't going slow either. He looked back at Isabella and spoke♆...

“ How you hanging on back there, Isabella-chan?~ ”

"A nice view? Pervert." Luna rolled her irises, pulling herself to sit up on the countertop. In doing so, she carefully kicked her feet, plopping a strawberry into her mouth between her lips.

Isabella clung harder to his back, just as he soared skyward. She neglected to answer his question, and simply let out a high-pitched squeak in response, burying her face deeper into his neck. She was ready to place her feet back onto solid ground. "K-K-Kuroh-san!"

“ Yeah? What's wrong? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he attempted to look at her. He smiled slightly as he heard her high-pitched squeak. He then thought♆...

“ She's so cute. ”

Isabella mumbled her words, burying her face as deep as possible into his neck. She wanted down, as soon as possible. "C-Can we go d-down?" Isabella slowly raised her face to glance at her airy surroundings, only to jump and cling to him once again.

“ Hm? Sure. ”

...♆Kuroh began his descent, shortly touching onto the ground gently. He spoke once more as he looked back at Isabella♆...

“ We're back on the ground~ ”

Isabella slowly raised her gaze. As soon as she caught sight of the ground, she loosened her grip and allowed herself to slip from his back. Her breathing returned to normal, and she allowed a soft, sleepy sounding whisper to escape her lips. "Thank..you."

“ First time flying? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and gazed into Isabella's eyes, genuinely curious as to what her reply was♆...

((( Planning on doing a cover for Imagine Dragons - Demons in five minutes. I think my English is good enough xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ First time flying? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and gazed into Isabella's eyes, genuinely curious as to what her reply was♆...

((( Planning on doing a cover for Imagine Dragons - Demons in five minutes. I think my English is good enough xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP THAT SONG! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP THAT SONG! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES)

[/QUOTE]
((( I changed my mind xD )))

Isabella slowly nodded her head. "Yes, technically speaking." Isabella shifted her gaze to the side, embarrassed of her admittance. She wasn't quite sure what to do next, and thus rubbed her arm with her free hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I changed my mind xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Whaiii?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back