• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](You shall see)

[/QUOTE]
((( This'll be fun :3 )))

...♆Kuroh listened to Himeragi and half of his face turned blue, an obvious aura of disgust around him. He spoke as his mouth dropped♆...

“ Uuwaah~ You're so nasty, Himeragi-chan~♪ ”

1WLQNxO_zpsoguexnq4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna grinned. Oh, the fun she was to have with this one. Soon enough, she didn't speak, but instead ran her tongue along the crease of his neck. Allowing her fingers to poke at his waistline, occasionally unwinding more of his belt. She didn't want to stop, well, she couldn't. Her lips parted to allow her warm breath to blow against his skin, trailing back up to place a kiss on the corner or his lips.

Layla shuddered. She could feel the warm, yet coolness of his lips against her skin. Even better than when she first felt it. With slowly shutting eyelids, Layla found herself pulling herself up towards him, carefully crawling to be settled on his lap. She said nothing, but rather drug her fingers from his shoulders, down his chest, halting at his pantsline. When she finally decided to speak, she whispered in a soft, cooing manner. "So, I take it you want to play?"

Isabella blinked. What was...Coughing, Isabella shifted her thoughts so she wouldn't throw up. With a conflicted mindset, Isabella turned and sat down at the nearest table, clearing her thoughts.

*looks at Kuroh*

''what...it tastes good...''

Mind: should i shove one down his throat?

...♅Akira smiled as he lay back, placed his fingers onto her shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. He replied back to Layla as he scanned her body♅...

“ Looks like you've changed. You like to be on top now.. ”

...♅Akira finished unbuttoning Layla's shirt, and he whispered into her ear♅...

“ This is gonna be fun. ”

-----------------

...♆Kuroh's aura and facial expression turned back to normal. He placed his hand onto his chin and spoke, a goofy expression coming across his face as he scanned Himeragi's body, obviously amused at her reaction. He wanted more reactions, so he continued to make things as amusing as he could. He closed his eyes and spoke♆...

“ You know, women who eat octopus plates don't develop in certain areas as other women do. I'm guessing you eat it all the time, huh?~ ”

tumblr_n26iprY9cF1qlcw9co3_250_zpsqrxvrb00.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna grinned. Oh, the fun she was to have with this one. Soon enough, she didn't speak, but instead ran her tongue along the crease of his neck. Allowing her fingers to poke at his waistline, occasionally unwinding more of his belt. She didn't want to stop, well, she couldn't. Her lips parted to allow her warm breath to blow against his skin, trailing back up to place a kiss on the corner or his lips.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grinned as she licked and kissed his body, teased him. But it was his turn to play with her dominance, he slid out from underneath her forcing her to spin onto her back and for him to get above her; without a word he buried his face into her neck and kissed all down it to her chest. His hands played with her waistband now, slowly sliding it down to her knees, he kicked them off the rest of the way.

(. . .

FADES TO BLACK ON BOTH SITUATIONS)

Isabella blinked. "Pervert..." Isabella slowly nodded her head and pounded her right hand into her left. She was determined. "Kuro-san, is a pervert." Proud of her final discovery, Isabella giggled and rested her head on the table.

Luna lay breathing heavily, with her head leaned back up against the sofa. An exciting experience as always, but for some reason, this one was similar to one thing. She felt almost the same wat she felt with Toshiro. Pushing away the thought and resting her eyelids over her irises, Luna took in a deep breath and released it.

Layla lay in absolute silence, other than heavy breathing. She wasn't entirely sure how waking up had led to all of this, but it seemed to her, that breakfast in bed was somewhat of a weakness for her. "Aki-sempai...you're an idiot."

“ Nothing. Nothing at all. Just watch out, there's another rumour about octopuses having the ability to shrink breasts. ”

...♆Kuroh laughed as he poked her cheek. He then turned to looked at Isabella and vanished, appearing on the railing above her. He spoke with a smile on his face as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her♆...

“ What about you? Aren't you gonna order? I'm paying~ ”

tumblr_inline_n1n876x8CE1r1d54v_zpskags2ke8.gif

----------------------

...♅Akira laughed slightly as he inhaled and exhaled heavily, slowly sitting up and looking at her, kissing her lips gently♅...

“ Thank you. As long as I'm with you, I'm proud to be an idiot. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Luna lay breathing heavily, with her head leaned back up against the sofa. An exciting experience as always, but for some reason, this one was similar to one thing. She felt almost the same wat she felt with Toshiro. Pushing away the thought and resting her eyelids over her irises, Luna took in a deep breath and released it.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke kissed her on the cheek and stood up off the couch, allowing her some space, he needed some as well - he didn't show it as his breathing was controlled, but he was pretty exhausted now. He stretched his neck to the side and let out a big breath, as much as he thought this would, it didn't satisfy his hunger for her.

*grabs Kuroh by the leg and pulls him down then punches his head really hard with my magic gauntlet (when it fits my hand perfectly)*

''even if that rumor is true, my breasts wont shrink''

Mind: due to a succubus potion test...my breast cant shrink...they just stay busty....wish they felt lighter atleast...

Isabella shook her head and was just about to respond, until Kuroh was grabbed and pulled by Himeragi. Blinking, Isabella burst into a fit of giggles and shook her head disbelief.

Layla rolled her irises. "Of course you would say that." Layla then shook her head and sat up, beginning to get up and crawl to the edge of the bed. She was exhausted, and truly needed a shower, which brought a thought to her mind. "Didn't you just get out the bath before....wow."

Luna watched him. Soon enough, she sat up as well,stretching. It took some energy out of her. Regardless, she stood up and made her way upstairs. She needed a shower, and she needed one as soon as possible.

“ Uwaah~ You're so mean, Himeragi-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he held his head in pain due to the sudden hit on him. He stood up and flicked an gold piece of unknown currency into the air, soon catching it and smiling♆...

“ So, are we going to order? ”

tumblr_n2wmc4TROO1to21edo1_500_zpsswlaabym.gif

------------------------

...♅Akira laughed and rubbed the back of his head as Layla pointed out the truth. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah, I guess I could join you for the shower..? ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna watched him. Soon enough, she sat up as well,stretching. It took some energy out of her. Regardless, she stood up and made her way upstairs. She needed a shower, and she needed one as soon as possible.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke watched her leave the room to go up stairs, and he of course, followed her. Walking up the stairs quietly and following her to the shower, he stood in the door frame, leaning against it.

"Need Company? You know, it saves water if we go at the same time."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](You two are so slick xD Round two?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Is that an invite? *Scoots over to you* 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) )))

Isabella rolled her irises. She wasn't hungry, but curious. The childish side of her personality began to show once she crossed her arms over her chest and puffed up her cheeks while watching Himegari and Kuroh. Huffing, she grabbed Kuroh by the arm, pressing her chest up against his arm as she spoke to him, tilting her head to the side."Kuro-san..."

Hgf2tab.gif

“ Y-yeah? ”

...♅Kuroh spoke as he looked down at Isabella, a blush soon forming on his face♅...

Isabella then released his arm, dragging her hand along his back until she stood behind him. With both hands placed on his shoulders, she stared at Himegari, before whispering a single word as she kissed his cheek. "Smooch."

tumblr_nejbfqCLKv1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...♆Kuroh blushed as he was kissed. He didn't know how to react due to being overwhelmingly surprised and instead, he quickly leaned back and his eyes and mouth went wide, only one word escaping his lips, stuttering slightly♆...

“ Wh-whaa?! ”

tumblr_static_yato_ep_1_zpsnjtf23uv.gif

Layla shrugged her shoulders. "I'm trying to get clean darling. Not dirtier." Layla then giggled and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door to remain open.

Luna smiled. His cockiness made her giggle. Carefully taking his hand and pulling him into the bathroom, Luna slowly shut the door behind him and pressed him against the wall, just as well as she did before.

(Fading again for that one
xD )

“ I'll just watch then~ ”

...♅Akira said as he walked over the to door, laughing slightly. He watched Layla as she entered the bathroom with a slightly smile on his face♅...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shrugged her shoulders. "I'm trying to get clean darling. Not dirtier." Layla then giggled and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door to remain open.
Luna smiled. His cockiness made her giggle. Carefully taking his hand and pulling him into the bathroom, Luna slowly shut the door behind him and pressed him against the wall, just as well as she did before.

(Fading again for that one
xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Lel well then o^o)

After showering and *cough* he leans against the radiator, drying his hair with a towel whilst another remains wrapped around his waist, he looked at Luna before closing his eyes and smirking, bringing the towel over his face.

''nee~ Isabella~ what are you trying to get at?''

*goes up to Kuroh as well and moves my head next to his and licks his ear, then looks back at Isabella with a grin*

seriously where do you find these gifs that fit so good?!! >.<))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back