• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ Hey, don't fight. I really don't like seeing women fight~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked back at Isabella and Himeragi♆...

tumblr_n4k05uNNjK1s66gn2o7_250.png

((The gifs... the gifs are tooo gooood btw posted theme songs in OOC))

Caden had nothing to do until his demons found Layla so he walked to the school. Caden didn't like to fly all the time and plus he was a bit drained from converting so many people. Caden walked past Jun ignoring him while in his own thought. Why would The Watcher want to kill Layla...and what do I get from this anyway? I'll have to ask him next time we talk. @kyuuketsuki

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabella turned to face them both, pointing her right index finger at Himegari and winning with a soft smile as she spoke. In doing so, she leaned her upper body forward. "Don't get so serious, I'm only playing."

fairy_tail__mirajane_strauss_animation_by_dantetenjirou-d7rgy2x.gif

''a-ah...ok''

*smiles as she gets a plate with pot sticker*

''i like the foods humans make...oh well..similar to demon's world''

th

Jun paused his thoughts when he saw someone pass below, automatically catching the scent of a strong demon; however, it was different somehow. He focused his sights on the, as far as he knows, demon and watched it carefully whilst he leaned his head into his palm. "Could be interesting.."

CEE.gif

“ Now that that's settled. What're you going for, Isabella-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked at Isabella, blushing slightly♆...

Luna shifted her gaze to Tasuke. She herself had wrapped herself in a towel, leaving her dampened, dripping hair to stick to the sides of her face and trail carelessly down her back. "You're an idiot Tasuke."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](We base our characters here, off of characters from animes. So, if your character matches the images of an anime character, you look up their name and put in gifs)

[/QUOTE]
Ok now i just need to find an anime character that looks similar to Caden...This might be hard because I don't really watch any anime))

LOLMAN101 said:
Ok now i just need to find an anime character that looks similar to Caden...This might be hard because I don't really watch any anime))
((( What does he look like, and I'll search for you. I'll mail you different characters for your choosing. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna shifted her gaze to Tasuke. She herself had wrapped herself in a towel, leaving her dampened, dripping hair to stick to the sides of her face and trail carelessly down her back. "You're an idiot Tasuke."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh really? For what I must ask." He grinned teasingly, walking over to her and placing the towel he used to dry his face on her head to dry her hair, "Here." He started drying her hair for her.

Isabella shifted her faze from Himegari, back over to Kuroh. Stepping up to the counter, she slapped her hands down on its surface, only to lift up her left hand and shout out. "EVERYTHING!"

tumblr_lffli4Ez7K1qfvzr8.gif

LOLMAN101 said:
(We'll help. Give me some things about his appearance)

“ Eh. ”

...♆A few seconds pass shortly before Kuroh began shouting as half of his face turned blue and he began sobbing♆...

“ Waa~! I'm gonna be soo broke after this! ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so5_250_zpsr6piwf3h.gif

((( The “ Eh ” is meant to be like... when you see Anime, they say “ Eh. ” in a comedic fashion and their face is blank. Well, that's what Kuroh was like. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( The “ Eh ” is meant to be like... when you see Anime, they say “ Eh. ” in a comedic fashion and their face is blank. Well, that's what Kuroh was like. )))

[/QUOTE]
((So they are basically Canadian? I can make fun of them because I am one xD ))

LOLMAN101 said:
((So they are basically Canadian? I can make fun of them because I am one xD ))
((( No. It is a Japanese thing we say when something unexpected happens. ANYWAY, I found a visually similar character, not to mention he's badass.

tumblr_ml0e71zTN11rjf4f5o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxmuqcz09G1r1ytuso1_500.gif

12828057.jpeg

His name is Saizo Kirigakure. The only problem is that he doesn't have wings, however he is pretty epic. Hell, just look at this:

tumblr_m0dkniPkWi1rpj3qyo1_400.gif

Here's an image search for some GIFS:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Saizo+Kirigakure+gifs&es_sm=93&biw=1359&bih=646&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QswIVaL9DoS4OMiYgLgH&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

)))

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLMAN101 said:
((The gifs... the gifs are tooo gooood btw posted theme songs in OOC))
Caden had nothing to do until his demons found Layla so he walked to the school. Caden didn't like to fly all the time and plus he was a bit drained from converting so many people. Caden walked past Jun ignoring him while in his own thought. Why would The Watcher want to kill Layla...and what do I get from this anyway? I'll have to ask him next time we talk. @kyuuketsuki
Caden flown up towards the window of his dorm. But still lost in thought he didn't realised it was closed until it was too late. Caden had just enough time to yell "SHIT!" before he smashed into it like some kind of pigeon. Caden fell into a pile of leaves receiving minor scratches on his arms and legs.

large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back