• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella finished chewing a piece of food, only to glance up and look at him with crumbs covering the edges of her mouth. She did nothing but blink and tilt her head to the side, responding in a soft, curious tone. "Is it not fun to share food Kuro-kun?"

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden couldn't tell if Jun was joking or not so he decided to change the topic. "Umm so what can you do other than eat demons" he said teasingly.
Jun stared at him, his expression changing into a more serious visage. "I'm already tired of this," he continued to walk directly in front of the boy, his face but an inch from Caden's,"you'd think a kid with such a delicious smell would be more amusing." It was only a second before Jun was biting into the males shoulder, digging his teeth into the flesh with an intent to rip it.

Han smiled and grabbed a plate. "I am going to go back to my dorm to eat this. I have a weird feeling that something bad will happen if I stay here." He frowned and tugged at the bell on his neck. "It is probably nothing, but I do not wish to take any chances."

@Sixxx

kyuuketsuki said:
Jun stared at him, his expression changing into a more serious visage. "I'm already tired of this," he continued to walk directly in front of the boy, his face but an inch from Caden's,"you'd think a kid with such a delicious smell would be more amusing." It was only a second before Jun was biting into the males shoulder, digging his teeth into the flesh with an intent to rip it.
((
tumblr_moa74hQ5Lh1rg6u03o1_500.gif
not really how my character actually reacts but its funny ;p))

"What the fuck!" Caden yells as he hits Jun multiple times in the head frantically to get him off. Failing Caden then lights his hands on fire as he pushes Jun's face to get him off quickly and to cause some serious burns.

Jun only looked up from his latched state when the fire touched him, smiling beneath the bite. He was unaffected by it completely, bringing a chunk of his flesh with him as he was pushed off. The dea backed up a few feet, still holding it in his mouth.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella finished chewing a piece of food, only to glance up and look at him with crumbs covering the edges of her mouth. She did nothing but blink and tilt her head to the side, responding in a soft, curious tone. "Is it not fun to share food Kuro-kun?"

[/QUOTE]
“ It-it is! Especially with a beautiful woman! I';s just.. it's only done by couples.. ”

...♆Kuroh leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips, this took the crumbs away from her mouth. He realised what he was doing and quickly backed away, blushing. He then spoke as he raised his glass to his face, drinking the water♆...

“ Y-you had crumbs on your face. I-I was getting them off.. ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo3_r1_250_zpsf0mesohp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
kyuuketsuki said:
Jun only looked up from his latched state when the fire touched him, smiling beneath the bite. He was unaffected by it completely, bringing a chunk of his flesh with him as he was pushed off. The dea backed up a few feet, still holding it in his mouth.
"AHhh" Caden screams in pain and grabs his shoulder. I can't do another battle it's too soon. I need to reason with it.....he could help me if I give him what he wants... Caden thinks. "Ok you do not want to kill or eat me let me show you why." Caden said slowly going around Jun keeping him at a distance. Once Caden did a 180 from where he originally was. "If you follow me I can grant you feast after feast.. but I cant do it here too many people around." Caden said pointing towards the downtown area that was now behind him.

LOLMAN101 said:
"AHhh" Caden screams in pain and grabs his shoulder. I can't do another battle it's too soon. I need to reason with it.....he could help me if I give him what he wants... Caden thinks. "Ok you do not want to kill or eat me let me show you why." Caden said slowly going around Jun keeping him at a distance. Once Caden did a 180 from where he originally was. "If you follow me I can grant you feast after feast.. but I cant do it here too many people around." Caden said pointing towards the downtown area that was now behind him.
Jun smiled when he screamed and slowly stood up straight, followed the direction he faced, and took the flesh from his mouth, "and what would you get out of helping me?"

"I may be a predator, but I don't think on my stomach," jun looked at him like he was stupid,"though I'm starving, I can live a long time with only eating one of you. A feast would be a waste of effort on both our parts." He plopped the flesh into his mouth and swallowed it whole, running a tongue across his lips to clean the blood off, ignoring the fact that he was healing, "now, kiddo'...why would you offer to help someone who would rather you be in his stomach? A distraction? A trap? Or is it beneficial for you?"

kyuuketsuki said:
"I may be a predator, but I don't think on my stomach," jun looked at him like he was stupid,"though I'm starving, I can live a long time with only eating one of you. A feast would be a waste of effort on both our parts." He plopped the flesh into his mouth and swallowed it whole, running a tongue across his lips to clean the blood off, ignoring the fact that he was healing, "now, kiddo'...why would you offer to help someone who would rather you be in his stomach? A distraction? A trap? Or is it beneficial for you?"
"I could use help in killing someone..." Caden said. And could use a friend who doesn't mind my nature Caden thought to himself. They went into a back ally. "I would cover my ears if I were you." Caden warned pulling out his trumpet.

LOLMAN101 said:
"I could use help in killing someone..." Caden said. And could use a friend who doesn't mind my nature Caden thought to himself. They went into a back ally. "I would cover my ears if I were you." Caden warned pulling out his trumpet.
Jun raised a brow, "killing someone?" He crossed his arms, and cut off his hearing temporarily; though, it wasn't noticeable. Staring at Caden curiously, he kept his distance, wondering just what he was going to do with the instrument.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caden played his trumpet and like always someone came. The unlucky bugger this time was a boy who seemed around 14 years old. As soon as he came in arms reach of Caden. He grabbed the boy by the neck and pushed him against the wall of the alleyway starting to choke him. Caden with his other hand made a snapping motion to signal that Jun could start hearing again. Caden asked calmy "Alive or dead? Cooked?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Alright then. I'm gonna go off now, too tired. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Night I'm going off too did u post something and then edit it?))

((( I deleted my previous posts about him feeling something, I decided it would be better to leave off with Kuroh drinking the glass of water, as I don't want to reveal his serious side as of yet. Okay, I'll see you all when I wake up!~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I deleted my previous posts about him feeling something, I decided it would be better to leave off with Kuroh drinking the glass of water, as I don't want to reveal his serious side as of yet. )))

[/QUOTE]
((kk are u going to re post it tomorrow or something? I liked the Idea of Kuroh interrupting Caden G-night))

LOLMAN101 said:
((kk are u going to re post it tomorrow or something? I liked the Idea of Kuroh interrupting Caden G-night))
((( Dunno. I'll probably get Kuroh to interrupt them if he, Himeragi and Isabella happen to walk past the alleyway. If they don't, I'll have Kuroh interrupt them on another one of their 'hunts'. Plus, you'll need your character to heal, especially if you're going to fight Akira and Layla at some point. This is my last post, now I'm literally going off. )))

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden played his trumpet and like always someone came. The unlucky bugger this time was a boy who seemed around 14 years old. As soon as he came in arms reach of Caden. He grabbed the boy by the neck and pushed him against the wall of the alleyway starting to choke him. Caden with his other hand made a snapping motion to signal that Jun could start hearing again. Caden asked calmy "Alive or dead? Cooked?"
Jun eyed him, walking over and taking the boy from Caden. He dragged him by the hair into the darkest part of the alleyway and slammed him against the wall, biting into his jugular and ripping it from his neck to drown out any screaming he might make. Pearly whites tore at his skin, his grip tightening as the boy tried to fight against him.

Jun had consumed him until he was satisfied in just a matter of minutes, tearing his head from the remains and dropping it onto the cement so that it rolled out of the shadows. He stood there a moment, cleaning himself of the blood, before he walked out; crushing the kids skull beneath his bare foot with a smile. "That's better," jun growled, rolling his shoulders with cracks as much of his power was renewed from his weakening hunger.

( goodnight. )

''i recommend her the octopus plate?''

*makes index finger look like a hook and puts it over my mouth as my way of covering my mouth when i laugh*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It-it is! Especially with a beautiful woman! I';s just.. it's only done by couples.. ”

...♆Kuroh leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips, this took the crumbs away from her mouth. He realised what he was doing and quickly backed away, blushing. He then spoke as he raised his glass to his face, drinking the water♆...

“ Y-you had crumbs on your face. I-I was getting them off.. ”

tumblr_n8u8o2pmEb1tdvohyo3_r1_250_zpsf0mesohp.gif

[/QUOTE]
Isabella cocked her head to the side and stared at him while he spoke his explanation. Soon enough, the corner of her lips were touched by his. She blinked, unable to completely process what just happened, sitting with a surprised expression. Soon enough, she had a smile on her lips, sliding her hands to rest on her cheeks. While her blush grew a bit darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back