• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella cocked her head to the side and stared at him while he spoke his explanation. Soon enough, the corner of her lips were touched by his. She blinked, unable to completely process what just happened, sitting with a surprised expression. Soon enough, she had a smile on her lips, sliding her hands to rest on her cheeks. While her blush grew a bit darker.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i recommend her the octopus plate?''
*makes index finger look like a hook and puts it over my mouth as my way of covering my mouth when i laugh*

[/QUOTE]
“ I think I'll pass on that offer, Himeragi-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned his attention to Isabella, noticing she was blushing. He spoke as he observed her♆...

“ Are you okay? ”

11055394_436196666547059_379451437_n.jpg

Isabella slowly nodded her head. Slowly, she dragged her hands off her cheeks and shifted her gaze sideways. Himegari's suggestion brought her attention back to the platter of food, which resulted in her snagging another piece off his plate happily.

“ Enjoy.. ”

...♆Kuroh decided to let Isabella have the main course and in doing so, took the tray of ramen and began eating it rapidly. His eyes lit up and he spoke, soon eating more of it♆...

“ So good~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so6_250_zpszsycd4ug.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Enjoy.. ”
...♆Kuroh decided to let Isabella have the main course and in doing so, took the tray of ramen and began eating it rapidly. His eyes lit up and he spoke, soon eating more of it♆...

“ So good~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so6_250_zpszsycd4ug.gif

[/QUOTE]
*finishes my food*

''ahhh~ oishii~''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Isabella slowly nodded her head. Slowly, she dragged her hands off her cheeks and shifted her gaze sideways. Himegari's suggestion brought her attention back to the platter of food, which resulted in her snagging another piece off his plate happily.

[/QUOTE]
Its Himeragi not Himegari
xD )))

...♆Kuroh finished the ramen and he turned to Isabella and Himeragi. He spoke♆...

“ Ah~ Sugoi~ ”

...♆Kuroh then sensed an unusual presence near them. He spoke as he looked in the direction of this presence♆...

“ Do you two sense that..? ”

tumblr_n0kcmcW3YP1r5cqwko1_500_zpsatjgcjm0.png

(Whoops xDx)

Isabella finished the food she had taken, only to suddenly grow silent. Her gaze grew serious, and she stood up from her seated position. She didnt blink, nor did she speak. They were right, something felt terribly wrong, off, not normal. Slowly taking a few steps away from the table, Isabella exited the building and stood frozen outside.

*goes outside aswell with Isabella summons both my gauntlets*

''what do you think it is?''

...♆Kuroh followed Isabella. Once outside, he looked over towards an alleyway. He spoke, his facial expression growing more serious♆...

“ A Human's life was just extinguished over there. Judging from the presence, I'd say something killed him. ”

tumblr_static_tumblr_myzako3xuk1s599r6o4_250_zps4mpk9jmt.png

Isabella was dead silent. She said nothing. Something was wrong, and she didn't like it in the least. Regardless, she gave her usual smile in silent agreement, just as the breeze picked up and began blowing her hair to the side.

tumblr_mindacIG3T1s4i7jso4_500.gif

“ Okay. Let's go. ”

...♆Kuroh shot off, sprinting towards the alleyway. Once he reached it, he saw two people. He recognized one of them, but not the other♆...

“ C-Caden?! ”

tumblr_nefki2oy731sul18io3_400.gif_zpslnqzfqbj.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@LOLMAN101 @kyuuketsuki @Mashiro Shiina @Himeragi Seiker

*summons gun blades and goes behind Kuroh make my red eye flash and shine, then sees its Caden, i then just make the red eye flash and it does not shine anymore*

Note: if my red eye flashes, it would activate an enhancement to weapon's strength, if it were to shine, it would enhance fire power to Marbas and Gun Blades and make Gauntlet's impact make a small blue fire spark and souls spear would burn you if you were impaled, if both eyes were red, then you'll find out...the name of the red eye is Eye of Annihilation

you'll find out about the blue eye...when that happens... haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Debating on whether or not I should post)

[/QUOTE]
((( Why? xD

Also, we need to continue with Akira and Layla, as Caden's gonna attempt to eliminate her. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Why? xD
Also, we need to continue with Akira and Layla, as Caden's gonna attempt to eliminate her. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Cause. It seems unnecessary

Im aware. Im being lazy)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Cause. It seems unnecessary
Im aware. Im being lazy)

[/QUOTE]
((( Well, I need to wait on Caden to come on before I can continue RPing as Kuroh, so I was gonna RP with Akira. Or Kenji. He's been in his room recovering for these past few days xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well, I need to wait on Caden to come on before I can continue RPing as Kuroh, so I was gonna RP with Akira. Or Kenji. He's been in his room recovering for these past few days xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I hate not being lazy Dx)

Layla yawned, stepping out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She was completely aware Akira had been watching her, which brought her to step to him and press her lips firmly against his cheek, accompanied by a soft whisper. "Pervert."

Luna huffed and blew her breath as Tasuje dried her hair for her. He was making her feel unable, like some little child. This brought her to puff up her cheeks and shift her gaze sideways in a pout.

“ Of course. ”

...♅Akira laughed and walked into the bathroom, going into the shower. He was in for ten minutes before exiting with a towel on him. He used his body heat to dry himself off. He then spoke as he put on clothes, smiling at Layla♅...

“ So, what do you want to do today, my Queen? ”

1356340343-2465663511_zpsk75oks5d.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna huffed and blew her breath as Tasuke dried her hair for her. He was making her feel unable, like some little child. This brought her to puff up her cheeks and shift her gaze sideways in a pout.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out a chuckle when she looked away to the side pouting, it was a little cute actually. When he thought he was finished he left the Towel on her head and grinned, stepping back up against the radiator so that it dries him, it was lovely and warm.

By the time he had gotten out the shower, Layla was on the floor with her head laid on the bed. Still sleepy, her eyelids were covering her eyes. Once he spoke, she shifted her gaze towards him with lazied irises, mumbling her response, before shutting her eyelids again. "Go get some food."

QXkOCUH.gif

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke let out a chuckle when she looked away to the side pouting, it was a little cute actually. When he thought he was finished he left the Towel on her head and grinned, stepping back up against the radiator so that it dries him, it was lovely and warm.
Luna was still. When she felt him stop, Lunashishifted her gaze to him and caught him grinning. Once she did, she blinked and looked away, finally speaking to him. "Thank you...I guess."

1312651b5468d184f7ed57e192553d84.jpg

kyuuketsuki said:
Jun eyed him, walking over and taking the boy from Caden. He dragged him by the hair into the darkest part of the alleyway and slammed him against the wall, biting into his jugular and ripping it from his neck to drown out any screaming he might make. Pearly whites tore at his skin, his grip tightening as the boy tried to fight against him.
Jun had consumed him until he was satisfied in just a matter of minutes, tearing his head from the remains and dropping it onto the cement so that it rolled out of the shadows. He stood there a moment, cleaning himself of the blood, before he walked out; crushing the kids skull beneath his bare foot with a smile. "That's better," jun growled, rolling his shoulders with cracks as much of his power was renewed from his weakening hunger.

( goodnight. )
Caden couldn't help but smile it wasn't about the boy being murdered he had murdered so many that it really didn't affect his emotions it was the fact is that he was watching someone else do it. "Jeeze could of at least let me turn him into a demon first" Caden chuckled

Caden waved calmly at them. "Why do you looked so shocked, haven't you realized this is just the way I am?" Do not provoke them..I need to save my energy for Layla.. "Well anyway let me introduce you too.." Caden didn't actually know the guys name yet so he just said "my friend!". With his hand still in the air he gestured towards Jun. ((Ignore the text xD ))

tumblr_lofirlaiUn1r02orho1_500.gif

“ Still tired? ”

...♅Akira smiled slightly and spoke♅...

“ Yeah, let's get some food. Where do you want to go? ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back