• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

(Ok made one)Fer walked through the hallways thinking of what to do She then stumbled one a door and accidently knocked She then waited for the door to open so She could tell the person it was an accident

Ashley laughed at Suzanna and got off her. "Whatever I win!" She smirked. She walked into the hallway and looked for someone. "Hello?" She said, her voice echoing through the halls. She though to find Cas, but went looking through Charming (Hell). "Hey Charming?? Come out, come out.." She said in a teasing voice, she knew he hated that nickname.

@ZackIsDead

Castiel woke up and quickly moved away from Red. "Whoops." He muttered. A sticky note appeared on Red's forehead that said he was leaving. He nodded and walked out of the room.

Ashley saw Castiel walking out of Red's room and raised her eyebrows. She ran the other way, hoping he wouldn't see her and follow her.

Ashley blushed at hearing Hell. She tracked him bu scent and sneaked up on him. She jumped on his back and wrapped her legs and arms around him. "I forgive you Charming!" She laughed and squeezed him.

~Aito wakes up and goes to meet the other students although feeling slightly sluggish he made it to them without falling~ "Morning."

Ashley smiled and hopped off of Hell's back. She hugged him instead, resting her head on his chest. "What would I do without my charming prince, eh?" She giggled.

~Aito walks towards Ashley and gestures a friendly handshake~ "Um hi I never met you yesterday all I saw was this guy in cosplay ._."

Cas walked back into his dorm and lied down on the bed. "Earth is so boring." He groaned and put his hands behind his head. "I wonder where Ash is?" He mumbled to himself.

Ashley blushed as she saw Aito and shook his hand. "Ashley, though you can call me Ash.." She smiled and turned back to Hell who was holding her. She giggled. "Not as charming.. Plus, you're probably one of the best friends I've ever had,not that I've had many.." She laid her arms around his neck and pecked his cheek before taking a step back, out of his arms and sighed.

Cas let out a loud yawn and stood up. He paced around the room for awhile before exiting and heading to the cafeteria. Once there, he sat at one of the tables and pulled out a sandwich. He looked around at the empty room. "Just like home." He sighed.

Ashley smiled as she turned to him. "Oh, nothing, just that...." She sighed and let out a tear, pulling her arms around herself. "I-I saw Castiel leaving Red's room this morning...

Castiel ate his sandwich silently, taking in the empty environment. "There aren't many students here." He nodded and finished his sandwich. He began to create miniature thunderstorms out of boredom.

Ashley's eyes widened. Oh no! She rushed up to Hell and jumped on his back. "NO please don't talk to him!!" ((I gtg go for like 30 min, but brb, just shove her away or set her down will ya? @ZackIsDead ))

Castiel made the thunderstorms disappear as he walked out of the cafeteria. He whistled the Game of Thrones theme song as he cheerfully made his way through the halls.

Ashley looked down at the ground, her eyes teary too. "Fine..." She walked into her dorm and slammed the door. She cuddled up on her bed in wolf form and whimpered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back