• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas nodded and followed Red into her room. He closed the door behind him and looked around. "This place looks amazing." He whistled and laughed. "Simply amazing." He muttered before turning his attention to Red. "What do you need me for?" He asked, a smile still on his face.

" Sit " Red said and motioned to a chair in the living room she sat in a chair across from it and watched him sit

Castiel hesitated for a moment before slowly lowering himself into the chair. "Are metal cuffs going to spring out and strap me to this chair." He laughed before leaning back on the chair and staring at Red.

Castiel shrugged. "As smart as any son of God." He laughed. "I guess you can say that I'm smart." He smiled. "Why?"

Cas nodded, thinking about when Red had become a wolf for a very brief moment. "I'm guessing you've never noticed shapeshifting into a wolf?" He laughed. "Normal humans don't usually do that."

Castiel chuckled. "Don't worry about it. It's actually a pretty neat ability." He nodded and turned to a hamster. He crawled up Red and into her shirt. "Pretty interesting." He squeaked in a very high pitched voice.

(
SEwNxws.jpg
)

Red jumped up and screamed shifting into a hamster herself for a moment and then back to her normal form with him on the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back