• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel let out a bored sigh and began to walk around in the halls. He flapped his wings and an ice cream cone appeared in his hand, which he began to eat. "At least you never slap me, Mrs. Strawberry Swirl." He laughed.

Cas looked over at Kat and chirped. He began to grow in size until he was large wolf. He let out a deep growl. "Back off kitty."

Red came out and stood between them " Cad come here Kat don't eat people " and she walked back into her room

Cas shifts back into human and opens his hand, revealing Kat's knives. "Looking for these?" He laughed and the knives melted in his hand. "Pitiful."

Red heard and she walked back out in between them and said " Ladies ladies your both pretty now do as I said and come here Cas "

Cas shrugged and walked over to Red. "What is it? I'm not in trouble am I?" He laughed. "But seriously. What is it that you needed to call me over?" He smiled.

The knife, connects, with John ripping it out. John causes imaginary pain to affect Kat. Every inch of his body starts to feel like it is being ripped from his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back