• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas shifted back to normal and rolled around on the floor, laughing extremely hard. "Not bad." He motioned to Red's chest before playfully nudging her in the ribs. "Humans don't usually turn into hamsters you know."

" Do that again and I'll kill you " Red said and sat back down " And what do you mean hamster I didn't change ? "

Cas rolled his eyes. "Never mind." He stood up. "Can I leave now?" He asked as he pointed to the door. "I don't think you need me anymore."

" But I need to know why I'm here " Red said with a hint of a whine in her tone

Cas sighed. "If you haven't figured it out now, I don't know how else to show you." He laughed and shook his head. "You're a shapeshifter. Happy? Can I leave?" He scooted closer to the door.

" Sure sure just go and leave an immature girl with super powers in a empty room bye herself it's fine go and have fun " Red said sarcastically and then glared at him hands on her hips

( gtg night )​

Cas snapped his fingers and they both appeared in Red's bed. "Fine. I'll just stay the night with you." He chuckled and rolled onto his side so that he was facing Red. "Goodnight, girly."

" This is only temporary so don't get to comfortable " Red said and fell asleep with her back facing him

Cas rolled his eyes. "If you get cold, you can cuddle with me." He laughed and rolled over so that he was facing away from Red. "This is a comfy bed." He muttered and closed his eyes.

Red heard him but didn't reply she thought the same .... best bed ever and she fell asleep

Once Cas finally fell asleep, he rolled over on the bed and made his body lay against Red's. He moved unconsciously, so he never noticed. He snored softly and his wings settled against his back whilst he slept.

Having being asleep Red didn't notice and she rolled rose where she was facing him blankets over her hands by her face and she sighed comfortable

Castiel dreamt of Heaven. He was hugging God himself and it filled him with joy. Little did he know, Cas was hugging Red while they both slept. He smiled in his sleep and moved even closer to Red, his arms still wrapped around her.

Hell woke up on the floor remembering his first day he thought it was a nightmare he sensed red nearby so he used his mind to say "Hey having fun with Ashleys boyfriend i am totally gonna tell her"

(Ok)Hell saw that she was asleep so he brought some pizzas and started playing some games and ate pizzas at the same time(is @SnowFeather here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back