• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel heard a door slam and he traced the sound back to Ash's room. He sighed and knocked on the door. "Ash? You in there?" He called through the door.

Ashley perked her ears as she heard Castiel. Her mind told her to rush to the door and open it, to hug him and kiss him. Her heart? It told her to stay inside her room, crying. She turned human and tears started streaming down her face. She stood up, her body shaking. She opened the door to see Castiel standing there. She slammed the door in his face and went back to bed. Yep, definitely him... Why? She buried her face in her pillow and cried.

Castiel sighed and waved his hand. The door disappeared, only to reappear once he stepped inside. "What's the matter?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "Did I do something that disrespects human nature. I haven't been on Earth before, so I wouldn't know." He laughed.

As Castiel laughed, entering her room she turned into a wolf and growled. "Get out of my fur will ya?!" She jumped on top of him, tackling him to the ground. She whined and ran towards the door, towards Hell's voice. She rushed out the door and hid behind Hell, turning human. "I don't want anything to do with you if you act like this!" She hissed at Castiel.

Cas frowned. "Is this about Red?" He scoffed and shook his head. "She wanted me to answer a question and when I did, she didn't want to be alone. I stayed the night because it was the nice thing to do." He sighed. "Fine." He walked out of the room and started walking down the hall. He stopped. "I knew you were lying when you said that you love me." He continued walking.

Hell glared at castiel and said "What is wrong with you first you say that ash is your girl and then you have fun with red in bed"Hell said as he looked at Ash behind her and said "Ash made a mistake actually it was mine i fell on her"

Ashley rushed after Castiel and spun him around. "No I didn't!" She yelled at him. "I meant every word I said!!" A wave of grief went through her body as she looked back at Hell, then at Castiel. "I just can't make up my mind about who I love the most..." She rushed past Castiel and into the woods. She turned into wolf form and clawed her way up a tree, sometimes slipping, until she settled on a branch. She howled in grief and pain.

Castiel sighed and appeared next to Ash. "You can't escape an angel." He smiled weakly. "Just choose. If you like that devil, be with him. I can't stand you rubbing all against him and then you come and kiss me." He looked down at the ground. "Whoever you choose, just remember, my heart belongs to you. I will always be there to help you."

Ashley looked at him, then hopped down at the ground. She stared up at him, before looking down at her feet as she turned human. "It's just so..... Hard.." She sat down against the tree and sighed. "I just don't know.. I love you so much.... But I love Charming just as much....." She let a tear fall down her face. ((Be back in 15 min. sorry for the wait, school work...))

Hell reached there and shouted "Choose wisely its about whats inside that matters not the outside just remember i am with you too if you choose archangel boy"

Cas jumped down as well. "Then choose him." He said as he began to walk away. "You obviously love him more than me if you trust the devil more than an angel." He shrugged and continued to walk. "I love you, Ash." He said without turning around.

Cas shook his head. "It is also my choice. I'm not going to be part of some stupid love triangle." He shrugged Hell's hand off and resumed walking away.

Hell then said "Umm i feel sleepy i am going to bed if you love me then leave a note on my dorm room dorr"Hell then teleported back to his room and slept

(Umm gtg to sleep)

(WHY???)

Ashley buried her head in her hands and sobbed, her body trembling. She stood up and went back to the school. She went into her dorm and thought about what the guys had said. They both loved her, and she loved them... But there was one thing she didn't tell them. As she shook her head, he appeared through the shadows.

"I see the devil and the angel has broken your heart my love.." Andy went up to her and embraced her. She cried on his shoulder and put her legs around his waist. He held her firmly and sat down on the bed, stroking her head. He smiled weakly. "Remember, I will always be here for you.." He lifted her head and kissed her nose. He smiled and kissed her lips passionately and she kissed him back. He ran his fingers through her hair before putting his hands on her back, pushing her even closer. Her eyes widened and she pulled away, gasping for breath.

"Andy I can't... It doesn't feel right..." Andy sighed and nodded. He picked her up bridal style and set her down on the other bed.

"Then rest, while I go visit an angel.." Before she could stop him, he turned into a wolf and disappeared.

Cas walked into the school and to the kitchen. He pulled out a bunch of random ingredients just to clear his head. "I don't need a heart anyways." He muttered sadly.

Andy appeared behind Castiel and slapped the back of his head. "How DARE you break my loves's heart!" He growled. "You could have fought harder for HER!!" He backed away from Castiel, his eyes filled with rage.

Cas looked over at Andy. "I'm giving her an easier choice. She doesn't need to worry about me being an option. Love is reserved for one person, if she feels it for another person, then she does not truly love me." He sighed, his eyes filled with sadness. "You can tell her that once you two kiss again." He grimaced. "She's just too....all around for me. She is with too many guys."

Andy sighed, defeated. "Whatever bro, she broke off.. She doesn't love me, if she does, not the same as she does about you or Hell or whoever she does love.." He patted Castiel's shoulder before walking away. "Good luck man.."

Cas nodded. "Good luck with what?" He sighed and gave a fake laugh. "If she hasn't chosen me yet, she doesn't love me enough for us to be together." He shrugged his shoulders. "Angels believe in true love. I'm giving her one hour to choose before I get over her."

Ashley sighed and walked out of her dorm. She made her way around the school and stumbled upon Castiel. She blushed wildly and turned around, about to walk away...

Castiel looked at Ashley and sighed. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. He kissed her for a few moments before breaking away and walking in the opposite direction.

Ashley frowned and ran after him. "I choose you.." She said, stopping a bit away from him. She smiled weakly and her arms around herself, blushing lightly now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back