• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas turned around, his eyes wide. "Y-you do?" He asked before rushing to her and pulling her in a tight embrace. "I love you, Ashley" He kissed her.

Ashley kissed Castiel back and wrapped her legs around his waist. She ran her fingers through his hair and down to his back. She held his shirt in her hands and squeezed him. If this is true love... Then I want it bad..

Cas pulled Ash even closer and continued to kiss her. His hands trailed along her back. He kissed her jaw and neck.

Ashley scratched his back and her eyes went wide. She let her legs fall from around his waist and stood on the ground. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She cupped his face and kissed him several times. She then broke of, gasping for air. She leaned her back against Castiel's chest and smiled. He's never losing me... I want him, he's the love I always needed in my life and I'm never letting him go..

Castiel smiled and they both appeared in Ash's room. He kissed the top of her head and lied down on the bed. "I like your room better than mine." He laughed.

Ashley smirked and went up to the bed. She laid herself on top of him and giggled. "Oh really? What are you getting at?" She pecked his lips and held his shirt in one hand.

Cas shrugged. "I'm just saying that it's nicer than mine. And, it's too big for one person." He laughed.

Ashley smiled and laid her head on Castiel's chest. She sighed. This was life. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her head up. "Oh, my, god! I just had the best idea! Wanna sleep over?" Ashley giggled and sat up on Castiel's belly. She was so excited that she was blushing..

Ashley smiled. "Really? Awesome!!" She pulled Castiel up so she was sitting on his lap and kissed him.

Cas nodded and returned the kiss. He chuckled and playfully swatted her head with his wings. "What does one do at a sleepover?" He asked.

Ashley giggled. "Well, you sleep, read ghost stories, I usually go into the woods with my friends and then you just have a good time! Oh, and you have to eat roasted marshmallows! It's a tradition of mine.." She nuzzled him and kissed his neck before standing up. She ran to her closet and opened it. She threw shirts, shorts, jeans, everything out, looking for something...

John walked around the school, seeing if there was work to be done. After, he returned to the dorms, exploring the place.

Castiel cocked his head in confusion. "Marshmallows? What are those?" He asked. "How does one tell a ghost story?" He had many other questions but he settled with those two.

Ashley smirked as she pulled out a bag of marshmallows. "Oh boy are you in for a treat!" She ripped the bad open and ate two. "Catch!" She said as she threw one at Castiel's open mouth.

Ashley smiled. "Of course! It's marshmallows!" She rummaged through her closet again and stomped her feet on the ground in irritation. "I'm sooo dumb!"

Castiel laughed. "What is it?" He gave a smile and walked up behind her, massaging her shoulders. "You look angered."

"I am.. I forgot my pj's...." She covered her face in her hands, blushing. "Now all I have is bra and panties... I can't walk around in the woods or tell ghost stories in that!" She uncovered her face and sighed. "Ugh, what do we do now?"

Castiel grinned. "What's wrong with bra and panties." He laughed and poked Ash in the ribs. "I'm sure you'd look fine."

"No, I'm fat!" She raised her shirt up and poked at her skinny belly. She lowered her shirt again and sighed. "Whatever... You'll have to live with your girlfriend being fat.." She grinned back at him and kissed him on the lips before starting to clean up her clothes on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back