• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel opened his eyes when he felt someone kick his feet. He saw Red trip and he quickly caught her with his supernatural reflexes. "My apologies, Red." He laughed and steadied her before resuming his relaxation against the wall.

"Want to bet on it? What do you get if you win. And if you say my computer, I will kill someone." John looked at the tail. "Oh. You are a neko. Crap..."

" Its ok I wasn't paying attention " Red said and pulled out her iPod with red and black headphones she put them on her neck and played Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

Cas chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Human technology." He muttered. "Never really understood it." He shrugged and stood up. "I should get going." He semi-yelled, unsure of if Red even heard him. He smiled and began to walk away. "Have fun with your pod of eyes."

(@Wild Born)

Last edited by a moderator:
Castiel shook his head. "Come along. I doubt you would want to stay for long. I tend to get boring." He laughed and walked a few steps before waiting on Red to catch up.

" Your not boring " Red said and jogged up next to with then fell in line with his stride

Castiel laughed. "Not boring? We just recently met. We haven't hung out enough for you to know if I'm boring or not." He wrapped his arm around Red's neck in a friendly manner. "Do you have anywhere you would like to go?" He asked.

" My favorite place is in the woods and I need to find outhow to control these powers " Red said

Castiel nodded and they suddenly appeared in a clearing in the forest. "Your powers seem to activate due to a powerful emotion. Fright whenever Ash ran into you and surprise whenever I got a view of your lovely chest." He smirked before continuing. "So maybe, if you just practice controlling your emotions, you could control your powers." He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back