• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas nodded. "Very good. Could be quicker though." He snapped and turned to a miniature Dragon. "Keep working,hun. You'll get it." He said in a very deep voice.

" Ya a freshman in her powers is going to do it quickly " Red said

Cas shrugged and turned back to normal. "I learned how to shapeshift three days ago." He laughed. "I'm also a freshman with biomorphing." He nodded. "Do you want to keep practicing or do you want to have dinner with me?" He asked with a smile.

Sin frowned when she dropped the pocky onto the grass. She fixed her skirt and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Bleh.."

Red transformed back to her normal form and said " Dinner, I've had enough practice for one day "

Castiel smiled and held out his hand. "Let us be off then." He laughed and waited for Red to take his hand.

"Let's see what there is." He takes his shirt off, and looks for a better one. He puts it on, and opens the door for her. "Let's go."

Cas nodded and they appeared in the cafeteria. He held up his forefinger and hurried to the kitchen. He came back out a few moments later with two plates of steak. He set one down on the table and the other on the opposite side. He held out the chair for Red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cas smiled and pushed her chair in. He walked over to his own seat and he began to eat. (Gtg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back