• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel laughed. "In Heaven, fat means large. I did not know that it meant beautiful here on Earth." He kissed her and lied down on the bed.

"Oh. Well... I was on my way to my room to study... want to join me?" John still smiles, clutching a small backpack.

John started to walk, and finds his room. When he gets inside, he pulls out several book from the backpack. "What are you studying?"

"Nevermind..." John looks at her quickly, and looks at the text book. "God this is so easy... I don't even know why they do this... Should do something else."

"Yeah..." John closes the book, and sighs. "Want to do something else? Already bored with this..." He holds up the book, which is Calculus.

Red woke up and took off the note she sighed, yawned and st reached then got put of bed changed into Jean shorts, a red t shirt, Red shoes and put on a red necklace then she put her hair in a ponytail and walked out of her dorm ate a quick breakfast and walked around the whole school so she could get to know the grounds

Cas looked over at Ashley. "I'll be somewhere in the building of you need me." He smiled and walked out of the room. He fluttered his wings as he walked, causing the floor to sprout flowers. He chuckled and continued his tread through the halls.

Red finished with put side and she walked in through the halls looking everywhere but in front of her

Castiel leaned against a wall and slowly slid down it. He outstretched his legs and put his hands behind his head. "This school is relaxing." He laughed and closed his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back