• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

She stopped walking when she came to the dorms. She saw a note on one of the doors saying 'Aura and .s.l.y'. Ashley stopped. "Here's your room.. looks like you have a room mate, though I have not idea who it is..."

Aura reluctantly let Ashley drag him to wherever he could rest. He kept silent as his shadow started whispering things in his mind that could make the girl seem against Aura, however he simply ignored it.

"Let's see, . S . L . Y? Must be some kind of name...." She looked at Aura. "Do you know who it is?"

Cas looked at Suzanna. "Sorry. Just trying to get dinner ready." He smiled and pulled a pot out. He waved his hand and the noodles flew into the pot, instantly cooked. The loaf of bread was cut into slices and toasted. Some butter fell into the pot of noodles and began to stir itself. The sauce flew into a saucepan and immediately got hot. "Done." He nodded.

Cas patted Suzanna on the shoulder. "Can you carry the sauce for me?" He asked as he pointed to the sauce pan. "The lid is next to the pan." He smiled and picked up the pot of noodles and began to walk back to the room.

Castiel walked back into the room. He set the pot in the fridge that sat in the room. Once Suzanna walked into the room he smiled. "Just put the sauce in the fridge. It'll taste better once I season it in a little while." He lied down on his bed. "I need a nap." He laughed.

Castiel nodded. "It's hot in here." He sighed as he stripped down to his boxers. He rolled over and closed his eyes. "Wake me in a few hours please." He smiled.

Cas sighed. "I don't know." He opened his eyes and stood up. "I guess I'm not going to sleep." He stretched, not even bothering to put his clothes back on.

Castiel nodded. "Yeah. I'm not terribly tired anyways." He shrugged and a soda appeared in his hand which he began to guzzle down.

Cas frowned. "What's fancy?" He shook his head and the can disappeared. "What do you want to do?" He asked as he looked down at his body. "I should probably put some clothes on." He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back