• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel laughed. "Technically, I'm everyone's friend but you're a true friend." He patted Ash. "I can understand all languages. Perks of being holy."

Ash cuddled closer to Castiel. She loved it when people stroked her pelt. She laid her head in his lap. "I guess.." She looked up at Castiel and inside she smiled. True Friend? Sound Good To Me...

Aura woke up to find he had been sleeping on the floor. Remembering that his mom had put him under some sleeping medication before he went to sleep the last time at their house because she said that it would be easier for me to relocate. 'Relocating is just another word for ditching. She could have just sent you here because it was her chance to finally get rid of you.' 'Don't care. The likelihood of that is low, and not only that but since I've just woke up do me a favor. Be quiet.' Aura talked with the voice of his shadow in his mind as he got up and began walking around.

Castiel began to pet Ash between the ears. "Just tell me when you guys are hungry. I'll make spaghetti or whatever." He laughed.

Ashley closed her eyes and just lay there. Without realizing it, Castiel touched a nerve that made her turn human automatically. She sat up, blushing. "Oh, I'm sorry! You must have hit my HTA nerve..." She thought about it, then nodded. She leaned forward and kissed Castiel on the lips. They were so soft that she almost couldn't stop kissing him. Then she backed away and blushed. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" She put her arms around herself and tried to walk out of the room.

Castiel grabbed Ash and returned the kiss. "Don't be sorry." He smiled and stood up. "Who wants to help me look for the kitchen?" He laughed.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Make them now please"
She said grumpily.

[/QUOTE]
(What?)

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Castiel grabbed Ash and returned the kiss. "Don't be sorry." He smiled and stood up. "Who wants to help me look for the kitchen?" He laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Ashley blushed even more, her cheeks a burning red... "I'll help, I have nothing else to do so..." She said.

Castiel nodded and picked up his sword from his bead. He strapped it on his back and smiled. "I'm ready to go." He looked at Suzanna. "What's wrong?"

Aura could hear voices coming from the direction he was headed. "Hello? Anyone there?" Aura asked, slightly worried.

Cas followed Ash. "I would think that the kitchen is either in the back of the school or the middle." He shrugged. "Follow your nose." He playfully poked her on the nose.

Ashley heard a voice and followed it. She found a boy and she smiled. "Hi, I'm Ashley." Her voice melodic and her hair like golden waves.

"Hey!" She said as Castiel poked her nose. "That thing's sensitive..."

"Aura." He replied to the girl. Glancing at the boy, it seemed he was flirting with her, but he wasn't too sure. "Where can I sleep?" He asked

Cas chuckled. "I'm gonna keep looking for the kitchen. You can head back to the room whenever you finish talking to that boy." He smiled and continued to walk away.

"Castiel?" She said, but she was too late. She turned to Aura. "Come! I'll show you." She walked back from where she came from. When Aura did not follow her she came back and grabbed his hand. "C'mon!"

Cas eventually found the kitchen and he sighed in relief. He walked to the back and began to pull out ingredients. "Noodles, sauce, butter, bread." He nodded and layed out the required items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back